"No matter how long, I'll wait for you"

Romeo & Juliette

When you two were outside of the store, Onew look at you then took off his cute knitted hat and put it on you, fixing it a little.

"Oppa, it's ok, you wear it."

"No, wear it, I don't want you to be sick for school tomorrow, because of me taking you out." He smiled caringly.

"Thank you oppa." He held your hand and squeezed it lightly. You cling on to his arm and rest your head on his shoulder **you're kindda tall here YAY!**.

On your way home, it was really cold and it started snowing. You two reach out for the snow, hand in hand, walking home.

 

 

When y'all arrive in your backyard, you feel all of those sadness coming back again, and tears start rolling down you cheeks. Y'all stop, then Onew stood facing you.

"Don't worry ~~~~~ah. I'll be back soon, keep watching and supporting me ok? I promise I'll come back whenever i can, please bear with it ok?" He wiped you tears softly with his thumb, then pull you into a hug and you hair trying to comfort you.

You cried softly, trying to talk, " Oppa, I don't want to, but we have to be separated. Without you, I'll be lonely again, eating chicken alone again and-..." you paused, and wiped your tears. "Oh well, I'll be strong and wait for you to come back, don't forget about me ok?" You pulled away from the hug, then he bent down a little and kiss you passionately. You put your arms around his neck pulling him closer as he hugs you tightly again. He was so warm you don't want to let go, because after tonight, you know, you're gonna be alone again.

When you two parted after who knows how long, Onew look straight into your eyes with one hand on you cheek, "~~~~~ah, I love you."

"Onew-oppa, I love you too."

Another tear rolled down your cheek as you let go of him and enter the back door. You ran up to the balcony again and look down at him.

"Good night, Juliette" He said sweetly.

"Good night Romeo" You replied back, smiling.

You watch him as he walk way, then he turn around one last time and look up to you. You waved at him, trying to smile. He waved back, then he started walking again. Your eyes followed him until he turn around the corner. You look up at the sky, and a few more tears came down. You reach your hands out to catch the snow, "Onew-oppa, no matter how long, I'll wait for you."

 


Yup, thats it!! like it? hate it? boring? i don't know, you tell me.

I need y'all help on something, can you please help me pick the character for my next one-shot??

L-Joe - teen top

L - infinite

Minwoo - boyfriend

Jonghyun - Shinee

yea, go ahead pick your bias!! thats if he's there.... well, pls comment. :)

Thank you for reading!! *bow*