"Who do you love more?"

Romeo & Juliette

I decided to put a random macro. :p


 

U were still pissed at him until y'all stop in front of a KFC, which is a few block form your house then your mouth star to form an 'O'. Onew smile, and look at you as he squeezed you hand tighter. You look away feeling guilty. As soon as you enter the store, the order-taker (??) greets you right away.

"Oh, hey~~~~~ah, how are you? Unni had been wondering why haven't you come lately?" She asks you in a friendly way.

"Unni! I'm doing fine, yeah I've been a bit busy with school work lately...How are you?" You answered back with a bright smile.

"I've been good too, and this is...?" She looks at Onew a bit curious.

You look at Onew, and smile at her again, "Unni, this is my boyfriend Onew-oppa. Oppa, this is unni."

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Onew, and nice to meet you..." Onew bow to her and smiled.

"Nice to meet you too, tell you what, you're one lucky guy" she smirked at Onew, and he smiled back.

"Unni!"

"Anyway, what would y'all like to order?" She changed the topic right away.

Y'all ordered some chicken, no actually Onew did, you just stood there giggling and agreeing to whatever he ask because her ordered so much. When y'all got the food, Onew carries them to the table, then he help you remove you purse and scarf. He sat you down, and then went to sit across from you. You miss the feeling of having him sitting you down, and eating chicken here with him.

"Oppa, you ordered too much. Are you seriously gonna eat it all?" You look at the Chickens.

Onew leans in toward your face, "If you love a chicken lover, you have to love chicken. What if we get married? I want chicken for dinner every day! Promise me!" He pinched your cheeks.

You slap his hands away. "Oppa! You're so cheesy!"

Then y'all start eating, well for Onew, DEVOURING, the chickens. You look at him who has a mouthful of chicken, you smiled and shook your head.

"Onew-oppa, i'm sorry I was a bit jealous earlier, i miss you too much, and I didn't know you were talking about chicken..." you frowned as you defend yourself.

Onew looked up. "Okay, eat 3 more pieces the apology accepted. Did you not come here when i'm away or something?"

Your eyes widened. "Uh uuh, I came here enough that the employees here knows me, like that unni earlier... When you were away, I came here a lot, order some chickens, sat down, stared at it, thinking about you, eat it, I even cried sometimes!"

"Aww.. My poor little chick." He rub the back of his hand against you cheek.

Something pop up in your head and you ask him right away,

"Oppa"

"Hmm?"

"Who do you love more, me or chicken?"

Onew smiled and tilted his head. "ooh, that's a hard one. I've always thought of marrying a chicken if it was real person, but yeah, I do love you more."

"Aww, U loves me more than chicken? Can i cry?" You faked cry, Onew just look at you and laugh.

Onew threw the question back at you. "So who do you love more? Me or that kid **insert your bias** ?"

"Oppa, **your bias**, he's an amazing guy, but you're a smitch better than him. Plus, Your my boyfriend, yeah, love you more, Happy?"

A big smile creeps up on Onew's face as he punch his fist in the air. "Yes, i'm a lot better aren't i?" he said cockily.

You rolled your eyes and smile, "Yeah, yea you are...anyway, are you done? Because there's only bones left, unless you wanna eat that too."

"Oh, I wish i can." You both laughed.

"Ready? I'll take you back home." He asked.

"Let's go."


Its the final chapter after this!! XD