I'm Home

Kim's

Chapter 1

“I’m coming! Just make sure that you bring a big screen in the airport kkkkk”Jisoo texted.
“Ok! I’ll wait for you”Seokjin smiled at his phone. 

Jisoo Kim is a photographer in New York. She was 22 years old. She took photograph as hobby at first but then, she makes it seriously and this is the beginning of the story.

“Oppa!!!”Girl with the black hair run after seeing a guy lifted the paper said “WELCOME HOME JISOO-aah” He smiled and waved his hand. They hugged each other like they just finally met after a long time ago. 
“I miss you so bad...”she whined. 
“Me too”He her hair like a puppy. “Let’s go, you should be hungry, mom and dad waiting for us!” she nodded and walked out from the airport. 

They laughed each other while ate their dinner. They talked about many stories, about her experiences being out from Korea and their life. Jisoo was adopted by Kim’s family 20 years ago. Some accident happened, Kim’s family lost their daughter in the accident. They found another hope until they just found Jisoo in the orphanage house in Canada when they have to stay there for 7 years because Mr. Kim have to finish his business there. They thought that Jisoo will fit their family because she was Korean too. So, Kim’s family brought her to Korea and named her “Jisoo Kim”. Seokjin is a good brother ever for her. He always take care of her all the time. She just felt bless every time she back to that house. She found a home and everything even sometime she want to know why her family abandoned her and so many question in her mind. However, she doesn’t want to hurt Kim’s family, so she just buried that thought. 

“So, how was your job so far”Mr Kim asked her. 
“It was really cool, dad. There were so many lesson that I can take from that company “she explained. 
“So, it’s over right? You don’t have to go to NY again?”Seokjin hoped that she stay here and didn’t go far away again. 
“Uhm... I don’t know “she smiled when she know her big brother will sad because of that. 
“Maybe sometimes I’ll go for business travel. “She added.
“What about your new office? I thought it’s near with your brother’s office.” Mrs. Kim thought that their child could care each other because of that.
She nodded. “So, is it okay for you both for live in the same place right?”She added.
“Of course, Oppa can cook for me every day... kekekekekke”she laughed happily as she could.
“aaah, this kid. You need to learn cook too” Seokjin her head. He just can smile after seeing she smiled wider than him.

After a couple a days, Jisoo done everything and moved to Seoul with Seokjin because the holiday is over and she need back to work.
“Don’t forget to take care each other. Got it?” their mother still treats they like a little children.
“I’m a woman mom don’t worry about that”
“Ok ok. And don’t forget to make sure that there are some foods needed to be in the freeze”
“Yes Mam!!!”Seokjin and Jisoo making a salute and that’s made their mother happy.
They leave that house in the morning with a wide smile and a hug.