4장.

Keyboard life | 기보드 수명
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
4장: 사랑하는 마음, 진정해

chapter 4: dear heart, calm down

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “ why did you change your number ? ” 

 

“ to be honest, my slippery phone slipped into the drains and into an alligator's mouth ”

 

Seulbi sighed, still bitter at the death of her phone. She still could'nt find the fiction she was reading last night, after hours of trying to find the damned fiction she eventually gave up— and probably will continue searching for the fiction again tonight. 

 

Honestly, how on earth did she forget the title? she really liked the fiction . was it because she usually don't pay attention on the title— which she regretted so much at not doing so— or was it because she had amnesia after almost being run over, i repeat almost 

 

“ baby sis do you actually believe that alligators live in the sewers? ”

 

Seokjin's laughter echoed through her ears, she always liked the way he laugh. It sounded like someone wiping the windows with a sponge, his short but funny laughter — that she also inherited— never failed to lift her mood. 

 

“ everyone knows you're a smart doctor no need to smear it all on my face ”

 

She stated, half jokingly. Honestly, she was actually quite proud of her brother's achievements. He even paid for his classes himself . 

 

“ i did not do such a thing i only hanged my doctor coat on a stick that is you ”

 

His laugher once more roared out her phone, she squinted her eyes— though knowing fully he could not see her— judging him all the way from korea to japan. He basically said that she was skinny, too skinny in fact. But she begged to differ she had gained 2KGs and she was proud as heck, though she would not admit that fact because her weight gain was solely due to her binging on seokjin's cooking.

 

“ oh by the way, im skipping night class instead i'll be going to the library. Any objections? ”

 

Seulbi's eyes rolled up to look at the library, just in case she went in the wrong one because she was a regular in this specific library it was like her second home. She liked the place; the atmosphere made her feel like at home , unlike other libraries that she had went to those places were just like walking in hell— not that she knew what it felt like

 

“ ofcourse not! Don't study too hard but i wish you the best on walking in the SKYs cause like, i went there yes be jealous— ”

 

Seulbi innocently pressed the end call button not even feeling a tinsy bit of guilt at cutting her brother off from his further boasting.

 

She shoved her hand in her skirt pocket leaving her phone there as she pushed the library doors open. The all too familiar scent of brand new books greeted her, as well as the various colognes here and there. 

 

Her senses were indeed right when she spot the few open boxes with books neatly stacked inside. she unconsciously grinned at the sight of those pretty colourful books that she will indeed end up borrowing. 

 

Seulbi bowed at the librarian, who smiled back recognising her as one of the frequent students that stopped by there almost every day. 

 

But her smile slowly faded as she scanned the fairly big library; all of the tables were occupied with what she assumed was students everyone had their heads down as their eyes focused solely on the book they were working on

 

Seulbi slightly pouted, the only seat left was the one next to a tall brown haired boy which had a jacket rested on it, she was pretty sure it was occupied also.

 

 With a sigh, seulbi made a mental plan to pick up a book she needed then study on the floor, that was the only thing she could do at the moment. With the SATs coming in less than 3 months; she expected the library to be full yet she came instead of staying in her school for night class. Sometimes, the rising student named kim seulbi can be just plain stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter