OMG

My Heart! Unlock!

Daehwi’s POV

“He’s sweet though! He once dreamt to be a princess,” Samuel laughed as he ate his Kimchi. I choked, “What?” I asked for clarifications, “I used to live with Dongho hyung when I was like six or seven years old, so I used to play with him a lot that why I know. He dreamt to be a princess,” he replied. “Say ah~” he said again and feeding me with chicken nuggets. I blushed at the sudden action and took a bite of the chicken nugget. “Ah! Me too!!!” Seonho whined but then Guanlin fed him a lettuce wrap a bit forceful that made Seonho pout.

“Ah! It’s Jinyoung hyung!” Woojin said and I look back, now there’s a different devil who clings to him. “Hi guys!” Jinyoung said and sat beside me as he laid his tray down. “Oh Hi Daehwi!” Jinyoung greeted and smiled, I thought I should stop blushing coz my face turned red again. “Oh! So he’s the newbie in our dorm? Hi! I’m Ju Haknyeon, 2nd year, Dorm 2!” the devil who clinged to Jinyoung hyung said. I puffed for a second then faked a smile, he’s not that bad I guess. “Where’s Jihoon hyung” Seonho asked, “He’s with his OTHER boyfriend again,” Jinyoung hyung pouted and emphasized the word other, “Ah! You mean Hyub hyung?” Woojin asked making Jinyoung pout again, “That cheater,” he said and ate his nuggets a bit angrier that he should be, “It’s okay Jinyoung-ah! I’m here anyways,” Haknyeon hyung said then patted Jinyoung hyung’s back, but then he glared at him. “You’re a cheater too you know,” Jinyoung whispered. Haknyeon pouted and ate quietly.

We’ve been there until we finished eating, Guanlin had to run some errands for the dorm so he went first. “We have a class in like 10 mins so if you want to live, run.” Samuel said and held my hand, suddenly dashing off in the process.

Just like in romance films or Korean drama, it suddenly went in slow motion. Him holding my hand, running in the hall way, heart beats fast. I think staying here would be a right choice.

 

 

Third Person’s POV

Justin and Dongbin stared from afar, “What are those two doing?” Justin asked Dongbin but all Dongbin can do is shook his head as they witness the two 1st year running at the hall way in slow motion. They both just shook their heads again in unison and went to their classes.

 

---

“Ne Samuel,” Daehwi said in boredom they are currently at the rooftop after the teacher scolded them from being late in class and for showing PDA, hence they were forced outside their room. Samuel hummed in reply, “Jonghyun hyung said that we’re like four people in our room but I only saw 2 beds, how is that?” Daehwi asked, “Ah! The bathroom links to the other room, so basically there’s 4 people sharing one bathroom, that must’ve what hyung meant,” Samuel explained. Daehwi can only sing-song an ah from the information he have gotten.

“Isn’t that Jinyoung hyung?” Samuel stated making Daehwi perked up and checked where the boy was pointing. Indeed downstairs specifically around the school field noticed the ever familiar crush of Daehwi, Bae Jinyoung, together with an unknown kid. “Who’s that?” Daehwi asked while making a binocular using his hands for clearer vision. “Ah Heeseok hyung~ He’s a 3rd year and in Dorm 1,” he said casually, “Why are they close?” Daehwi intrigued. “Basically, Bae Jinyoung hyung is the living child of Harem in Jeojang School, in other words he’s like technically dating-not-dating boy of the whole school,” he explained.

“Ehem, kids shouldn’t you be in class?” a female voice said in the background making the boys whipped their heads towads the voice. “Depyeonim!” Samuel exclaimed leaving Daehwi clueless, “Aigoo, Samuel-ah don’t call me that,” Boa said as she smiled cheekily, holding her cheeks and slightly hitting Samuel’s arm like a female student blushing over her crush. She stopped and looked at Daehwi who was still clueless. “Ah! You must be Lee Daehwi, the transfer student,” she said. “Ne,” he said while nodding. Boa’s expression turned different and she approached the student. Hitting Daehwi’s head lightly “It’s you first day and you’re already cutting classes,” she said then pouted. Daehwi was simply dumbfound about what’s happening, it was too long for him to process everything and he hadn’t realize that Boa has left them already not until Samuel has put senses into him.

“Who was that?” he asked blankly, “Ah, Hyunbin hyung’s mom and she’s also the school principal but she doesn’t want anyone to know about it,” he explained. Samuel stared at his wrist watched, “It’s about time before the next subject starts, let’s go~” he said and dragged Daehwi to their next class.

The class went fine and surprisingly the day ended well more than Daehwi expected, or so he though. After being basically dragged the whole day, Samuel dragged him again to their dorm and gave Daehwi a knowing smirk. It would be an understatement if Daehwi said he knew it would be trouble.

 

Samuel’s POV.

Daehwi was just irresistible and that fact remains a mystery to me on how come he can show different charms in just one day. I just got lucky enough to have him as my roommate and classmate, if that didn’t happened I would be probably staring from a far. It was only just a day and I can feel myself falling for his charms.

We went back to the dorm and the only thing I gave him was a knowing smile. It was time for our dorm’s initiation party where someone from the higher year will offer beer or any alcoholic drinks to the newbies or the 1st year a.k.a. us. Not sure whether it was true or not but I guess believing on what Wontak hyung, a 4th year student who is living in Dorm 2 as well, would say. Like who could not go and believe whatever that angelic faced hyung would say, but of course that information would just be between the students of Dorm 2.

“Kim Samuel!” Kiwon hyung, another 4th year student that lives in our dorm, said and caught my attention. “Wontak told you right?” he asked as he went closer. I nodded, “Good! Coz I have no intentions on explaining, follow me,” he said with a sweet smile. I sometimes think what kind of people we have here in the dorm, especially how Kiwon hyung manage to change his attitude and facial expression faster than Jinyoung hyung having another ship.

We followed Kiwon hyung to the dorm’s basement and saw almost all students residing in our dorm. “The 1st years are over there,” he said and disappeared. We saw Seonho and Woojin so we went up there. “Daehwi hyung, Samuel hyung,” Woojin said when we arrived. “Now you’re both here, Minhyunnie hyung! Daehwi and Samuel are here~” he said cutely. Minhyun hyung just gave him a pat and moved on, whispering something to Jonghyun hyung in process.

“Hi, now can I have everyone’s attention?” Jonghyun hyung said making heads turn to him. “Now the 1st years are complete and we are no longer accepting borders for this school year, I would like all of us to stay quiet, don’t get drunk and don’t get caught, be chill and enjoy the night! This is the only party that the minors a.k.a. 1st  years are allowed to drink, so kids, drink to your limits only,” Jonghyun hyung said and winked at us. If some are confused, the initiation means, even if you’re under aged you can drink, that’s the initiation. If you drink, you’re now part of the manhood called Dorm 2. This was one of Dorm 2’s tradition so we wouldn’t ask much since it’s the 5th year, but mostly the seniors are just using this as an excuse to drink and to know how bad one’s drunk habits so they would know when one student is drunk. Use it for blackmail or for safety purposes, no one knows.

“Woojin-ah, just drink one bottle or can okay?” Daniel hyung said and patted Woojin’s back leaving us confused. “Muel, what did Jonghyun hyung mean when he said drink only to your limits?” Daehwi asked.  “Ah, it kind of an initiation here in the dorm, they allow underage drinking for this party so he’s basically asking us not to drink much so we won’t get caught. Somewhere between the lines too, it’s the only excuse they have so they can drink,” I explained. Suddenly Jinyoung hyung and the other sophomores came and greeted us, they all have a bottle in hand except for Jihoon hyung.

“Finally! I’ve been waiting the whole year for this day,” Jinyoung said as he offered one bottle to me, “Hyung, not that it matters but why doesn’t-,” “Jihoon shouldn’t be allowed to drink, let’s keep it that way if you still want to live,” Yehyun said, cutting Seonho’s question. “The last time Jihoon tasted beer he went and go kiss the first person he sees,” Haknyeon added making Jinyoung and Jihoon burst in crimson red. “Yeah sure! Go ahead and explain that to the 1st years,” Jihoon said. We laughed and had a few talks then and there.

I have no intentions on actually getting drunk or drink even to be exact so I only had 1 bottle same with Seonho and Woojin—I suddenly remembered Daehwi and looked around finding him nowhere, “Hey have you seen Daehwi?” I asked them both, “Nawp~” Seonho said and tripped nowhere, clearly even if he has only drank one bottle, he has a low alcohol tolerance. “I think I saw him with Jinyoung hyung,” Woojin said while helping Seonho stand up. Just then Daniel hyung came and checked on Woojin. “Are you feeling dizzy? Nauseous? Do you need help going upstairs?” Daniel hyung bombarded him with questions. “I’m just dizzy, well a bit, but I do need help to take this child upstairs hyung,” he replied as he looked to the almost sleepy figure of Seonho, Daniel hyung just smiled and helped Woojin going upstairs, although they clearly ignored me, I choose to focus on my goal which is finding Daehwi. I checked the dorms’ garden to see whether he is there or not but I wasn’t really expecting a scene where I would see Minhyun hyung and Jonghyun hyung eating each other’s faces so I turned and tried to erase the scene until I turned to another corner and saw Jihoon hyung kissing Hyub hyung. I was trying to ignore it until I saw a bottle of beer in Jihoon hyung’s hand and figured out what happened.

Suddenly I have three questions in my mind. One, when did Minhyun hyung and Jonghyun hyung became a thing? I thought it was sort of a one-sided thing; Two, when did Jihoon hyung get that bottle and why was Hyub hyung the first person he saw; Third, where is Lee Daehwi?

I checked the main room but almost everyone there is close to being a trash both literal and figurative. I checked near the visitor’s bathroom but decided against it when I heard some loud knocks, pants and other unholy sounds that I’m trying not to hear so I wouldn’t say ‘Oh My God’ I checked the kitchen but saw a sulking Hyunbin hyung with Donghyun hyung. I checked the game room too but I only saw the 3rd years playing featuring Woo Jinyoung hyung repeatedly saying ‘Woo Jinyoung mitcheotji’

I checked the whole ground floor but there was no sign of the certain Lee Daehwi. I decided to go upstairs to check but I went shock when I saw the scene I’m not suppose to see, “OH MY GOD!” I whisper-shouted. Jinyoung hyung was pinning Daehwi at the staircase, he slowly leaned forward close to Daehwi and whispered something. I felt my breath hitch as the scene unfolds, Daehwi gulped and moved to hold Jinyoung hyung’s waist as he place his arms around Daehwi’s shoulder.

“OH MY GOD,” I said as I thought of where they possibly would go.

-END OF CHAPTER 2-

 

I don't usually put author's note or something but I just really want to apologize that I forgot to update. Like legit, I have this chapter in my word for like a month already and I didn't knew that I didn't upload this chapter until now. xD GDI xD