WTF

My Heart! Unlock!

-- 

Daehwi's POV

I sighed for the nth time today, a lot of things had been going around in my hometown which is the reason why I was sent to Yeoseodo Island so I can board at this school called Jeojang School for boys.

“Here we are” my thoughts stopped when my dad exclaimed cheerfully. As if he really wanted me to go and leave him so he could do whatever he wants.  I took my bag and went out of the car. “Now listen to me Lee Daehwi, I don’t want any trouble so do your best okay? Or else I’ll scold you and you know what that means,” he said. In case someone asked my dad is Kim Sehwan but for unknown reason he wants people to call him Rhymer and for the reasons why my surname is Lee rather than Kim. Just don’t ask.

I sighed again.  I stared at the school gate in front of me, but then got distracted when I heard the engine. I turned back and saw my dad’s car going away. “Well then,” I sighed then started moving forward.

I kept walking forward until I get to the stairs. I was already halfway until I heard the bell, signalling that it’s probably lunch break. I stopped on the tracks and was amazed and terrified with the view. Like seriously if you would see around 96 guys running towards your way wouldn’t you be amazed and feel terrified? The kept running and one accidentally bumped into me causing me to fall down the stairs. I closed my eyes bracing myself for a hard fall but I didn’t feel anything but an arm on my waist. “Be careful newbie,” a voice said causing me to open my eyes. I quickly fixed myself and stood, muttering a silent thank you with my head down. “I’m Samuel by the way, Kim Samuel, 1st Year from Dorm 2,” he said and extended his hand.

I looked around and saw the other boys are no longer with us and we were the only people at the stairs. “L-Lee Daehwi, 1st Year. But idk what dorm I belong to,” I said shaking his hand on the process. I looked up making eye contact with him but then I suddenly felt my cheeks blush. “Hmm then I’ll tour you around first then. You can leave your luggage at my room,” he said and dragged me towards a Blue building.

We were welcomed by a group of people in front of the building. “Ey hyung! Here’s the newbie!” Samuel said and gave my luggage to the tall man around 185+ cm. “Eh hyung~ Samuel’s being mean to me again!” the tall guy said. “Shush Hyunbin, Jonghyunnie is thinking,” the other guy who looks like a stone said, weird he has heart eyes.

“Hi! I’m Kim Jonghyun, 4th year, I’m Dorm 2’s leader, and I guess you must be Lee Daehwi. Minmin, my folder please,” he said. The guy who looks like a stone gave a folder to him.  “Let’s see… Oh great you’re roommates with him, and 1st year Lee Woojin and Yoo Seonho” he said then pointed Samuel. “Ah! This is Minhyun, but don’t call him Minmin, I’m the only one who can call him that,” he said pointing at the guy who gave him the folder earlier. “Hwang Minhyun, 4th year” he said and extended his hand, he wears a soft warm smile and I can’t help but smile as well. “Lee Daehwi, 1st year,” I replied. “This is Hyunbin,” Jonghyun hyung said and pointed at the guy who now holds my suitcase, “Kwon Hyunbin, 3rd year. Nice to meet you,” he said with an awkward smile. “And that ends the introduction, now may I have my roommate now?” Samuel said with a hint of tiredness, Jonghyun hyung smiled and said, “Yeah sure, just explain the rules for me okay?”. Samuel nodded and dragged me inside the building.

“So this building has 6 floors. Each floor has 8 rooms, having 4 students each room, sadly the dorm leaders hates 1st years to dust they let us have the 6th floor. 6th floor has 1st year students, 5th floor has 2nd years, 4th floor for 3rd years and 3rd and 2nd floor for 4th years” he explained while we were climbing stairs.

MORE STAIRS! GREAT, but then on the contrary staring at this beautiful human being a blessing—Daum Lee Daehwi stop being so flirty at the very first day of your school.

“Incase you’re asking the dorms are divided according to your personality, like for instance Dorm 1 are full of quiet and manly people,” he said , “Oh as in the kids who are quiet and the kids that are manly. For some reasons the principal did that coz it makes things balanced. Dorm 3 are for highkey close to gay people, no offense but they’re either feminine, a fan of girl groups to the extend they dance to their songs with poise that could make any girl feel dead as they fail to be a girl. They’re also the dramatic ones too,” he continued, stopping mid-way to take a break coz we’re already on the half of the flight. “Then how about our dorm?” I asked, “Oh! We’re the kids who doesn’t fit to either so we’re in the middle, or whatever you wanna call it,” he casually said.

“Oh! Samuel-ah” a beautiful human sent from heaven with a voice that was taken from whatever deep well there is spoke. “Jinyoung hyung!” Samuel exclaimed. I was totally happy to see an angel in front of me but then I saw a devil clinging next to him. “Muel!” the devil said casually. “Oh! By the way, this is Daehwi, he’s a transferee,” I smiled to the angel but then threw a glare at the devil. “This is Jinyoung hyung, but he’s a year older than us, then this is Jihoon hyung he’s also a year older,” Samuel introduced them. “Hi! I’m Lee Daehwi, hope we get along,” I said and smiled at Jinyoung hyung. Although I like Samuel, Jinyoung hyung looks cute and having two crushes is fine as long as they wouldn’t know.

“Yeah I hope so,” Jihoon hyung smiled but I technically ignored him. I heard him puffed in annoyance and Jinyoung hyung just patted his head. “Uh.. so we’ll get going now,” Samuel declared and we moved on going to our room.

As soon as we got into our room I was yet again amazed about how big the room is, well that is according on my preference. The room is separated into two parts, the lower floor that as a bed and study table then the upper floor that also has a bed and a study table. The room is cozy, illuminated in blue light colors and the room is painted in Serenity. “My bed is this one and yours is that one,” he said pointing at the upper floor. I nodded and bought my baggage on the top floor. He checked his watched and said “well then you have like….five minutes to change into your uniform,” he stated. “Why five minutes?” I asked.

 

 

Third Person’s POV

The school canteen has always been, rather noisy in an all boys school especially that they’re serving steak.

A certain 1st year was totally impatient about everything there is about food. “Excuse me,” he said timidly but then the person in front of him ignored him. He puffed in annoyance and he was totally ready to call his dad but he refrained himself. “Hyung,” he patted the person in front, “Your shoelaces are untied,” he said while smiling casually, just then the person bent down to fix his shoelaces, this made him move a bit forward in the line. He kept doing this until he was in front of all those who were in line for the steak. “Nice shot! Ahjumma! One steak please,” he said as soon as he was on the cashier. Hi smirked. “Ah Seonho-ya! You’re just in time, here’s the last steak,” she said then gave Seonho his plate, putting the ‘Out-of-stock’ sign in the process. Series of loud groans and cries can be heard from the kids who were in line. “Too bad kids, you have to eat regular meal now,” the lunch lady said and more groans of despair was heard, “Aww man! I told you to hurry up now we have to eat regular meal,” Samuel whined at Daehwi who was still clueless.

Seonho skipped to their table greeting Guanlin and Woojin. “Hi hyung! Hi Woojin!” He cheered. “Wow you really took that last steak didn’t you?” Woojin said, “Ah yeah! Took me a while though,” he said cheerfully. Just in time Samuel came, “Ey hyung!” Woojin greeted. “What’s up man? Newbie?” Guanlin spoke. “Ayo! This is Daehwi, he’s a first year like us and he’s my roommate!” Samuel explained. “Hi! I’m Lee Daehwi, 1st year and currently in Dorm 2! Pleased to meet you!” Daehwi introduced. “Ywo Sheonhwo- f-fpirsht-“ “Seonho finish your food  first” Guanlin said authoritatively making Seonho and Daehwi gulp. “I’m Yoo Seonho, 1st year, Dorm 2! Nice to meet you!” Seonho said while fixing his glasses. “Lee Woojin! 1st year, Dorm 2,” the kid with a cute smile and chubby cheeks said, “Ey Woojin-ah weren’t you usually with Daniel hyung?” Samuel asked, “Oh~ Daniel hyung has a date with Seongwoo hyung today so I didn’t bother them,” Woojin said causally like it’s actually normal, “But they’re roommates...” Samuel paused and shook his head, “Hi I’m Lai Guanlin, from Taipei, I wanna be s-swaggy rapper in the future, 1st year, Dorm 1!” Guanlin said and smiled.

Just then, the canteen doors opened and several silent manly squeals were heard, Lee Daehwi got confused and looked at the side of the commotion only to be blinded by white light and perfect visuals. “Oh good! Dorm 3’s here!” Seonho clapped, “I’m more handsome than those two,” Guanlin whispered. “Shh! I know I’m ugly hyung!” Seonho said and stared at the kids who walked in just now. “Who’s them?” Daehwi can’t help but asked who those tall handsome kids are, “The one with a pink cap and blonde hair is Justin, Justin Huang, 1st year. He originally came from China so he earned the nickname China’s prince, tbvh he’s really rich. The one next beside him the taller one with a baby face is Kim Dongbin, 1st year. They both came from Dorm 3 which is probably the most visual, feminine kids in school,” Woojin explained, “Not to mention the dorm of cry babies,” Samuel whispered, “Rumors said that if Dongbin wants to have or do something he’ll cry just to get it, then Justin is just, well, Justin, he gets everything he’s rich anyways,” Seonho added.

They went back to eating their lunches when a loud bang on the door was heard. Daehwi flinched and looked at the door, “Dad’s here!” Guanlin said when he saw a familiar figure. Daehwi choked when he heard the word dad coz in all honestly even though he’s like 16 years old Dad can already be a nightmare of some what a very wrong term for him already. His mouth opened wide in shock when he saw a very intimidating figure entering the canteen. The male was bulky like he’s been working out but a few baby fats can still be seen somewhere, he has his hair swept back showing his forehead making him even more terrifying with his poker face. “Kang Dongho,” Guanlin shared. “His name is Kang Dongho, he’s basically my father here in school coz he always takes care of me. He’s a 4th year student and he’s Dorm 3’s leader,” he explained. Daehwi gulped in fear and nothing enters his mind but, ‘What have I gotten myself into?’

-END OF CHAPTER 1-