cease the moment

tales of the commons and of the strange || drabble collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

title: cease the moment
author: amusingmurdermachine
characters: Krystal (f(x)), Sehun (EXO), Kai (EXO), Seulgi (Red Velvet)
genre/theme: angst; heartbreak, unrequited love

soojung regrets being lazy this morning. had she gotten up earlier, she would have made it.

this, she tells sehun who just snorts and rolls his eyes at her. she can't even bring herself to snap at him because she knows how ridiculous her own words are.

"soojung, you've been in love with him for two years but you couldn't even drop a single ing clue. you and i know how determined he is when he wants to make something happen and you know seulgi feels the same way about him. so let's just go because there's just nothing you can do now."

soojung's heartbeat is through the roof as she persistently finds a way through the gates and into the campus. sehun's words did an opposite of his desired effect as the realization came to her and only drove her to become more desperate. now, she's practically begging anyone who has a school i.d. to take her with them as their plus one guest, as per the university guidelines during the christmas event.

the fireworks show continued on and sehun's heart breaks for his friend as he's never seen her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter