Reviews

[1,2,3 SCANDAL!!!] new apply story, APPLY NOW!!!!!!
 
 

trainee 01

lee, youngah

 

LR

x hey there, first of thank you so much for applying for [SCANDAL!] It means a real lot to us.I was really happy to read your application and a had a lot of fun getting to know youngah. But I am sure you are curious on how we/I actually se her, ne? sooo let's get started O/

 

personality: you described youngah as a very sweet and gentle girl that always thinks on how others might percive her and that she has this need to make sure everyone around her is happy and she tries her very best to help them. But then you turn around at the end and say that she can be very blunt if she doesn't like someone and is not afraid to voice her opinion, especially if she disagrees with something. That is a bit contradicting. Now I am not saying it is not possible for someone to be that way, but to me it seems a bit unlikely. If she really has those self doubts and worries on how others might view her, then in my opinion she wouldn't be as upfront with others if she doesn't like them. At the very least- or so I see it- she would really think if she should say something or not.

Oh and on that note, maybe you could consider to start your app with the strongest negaive trait of your chara, then the second and least strongest negative trait and then start with the weakest strong point and then second and thrid. That way the most prominent feature the reader of the app has of your chara is her best point!

or use a ping-pong kind of system, like one strong point and then one negative point. Just a though...you can ignore that one if you want to ^^

idol: the only point I have here is your back-up talent twin. since there will be duetts with hyorin of sistars it would be kinda weird to have her as your idol twin, maybe you could change that? though it is not that important since she is only the backup.

background: what is that "black magic" thing? I am really sorry but I didn't really understand what you were trying to tell me with it. In all honesty it confused me. Maybe you could elabortate it for me? I am sorry for not getting it the first time q_q

 

other then that I really liked your app and liked reading and learning about youngah. She is honestly someone I could see as part of scandal. so once again thank you for applying.