[1,2,3 SCANDAL!!!] new apply story, APPLY NOW!!!!!!

Description

innocent, cute, handsome, beautiful, sweet, charming....
awards, prices, high, high, high, loved by all ....
dropped, forgotten, wasting away....
1,2,3 ready or not, here comes SCANDAL!

Foreword

 
 

scandal

 
 
 

welcome

"ready for more"

our story 

They used to be famous. They used to be stars. They were on top of the world. Their names uttered alongsides those of the most famous of them all. Their songs played on the radio, their names trending, fans stalking, screaming, crying their names. But then it stopped. They got dropped. Forgotten by all but a selected few, rotting away in the halls of their company, hoping, dreaming, waiting for yet another chance. But will it ever come? will they ever get their second chance or is it too late?

 

2005 to 2010 many famous boy and girls groups debuted in south korea debuted among them famous groups like Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, f(x), SISTAR, Wonder Girls, BEG, Big Bang, 2NE1, just to name a few. Many made it big, others failed, soon to be forgotten. Among them the members of newly formed group SCANDAL. A new project under Starship Entertainment, made up solely of former idols that were once big stars, but now are forgotten, fighting to keep their dream of making it big in the music industry stay alive. But will they be able to do it? will they be able to once again charm their way into the hearts of the people? will they be able to reignite the spark in their fans heart or will it be just another waste of time?

 
 
 
 

rules & notes

"let the story begin"

 

rules

01. subscribe to the story if you wish to apply. 02. should your chara be accepted to the story, pls comment every other chapter. 03. I accept both males and female applicants 04. re-using old apps is allowed. 05. please do not rush me to update. I will try to do so once a week, but I can make no promises. 06. your chara has to be born between 1985 and 1994. 06. read the cheat sheet for further informations. 07. the password is the name of your favorite song that was released between 2005 and 2010. 08. have fun!!!!

 

notice

hey guys this is your super crazy author trying a somewhat new apply story and I hope some of you like the concept and well....apply!!!! anyways, english is not my first language so I am kind of looking for a beta reader or co-author to help me with the story, so should you be interested hit me up. If you have any questions or suggestions you are welcome to hit me up.

 

update

//