How to approach him

after palette

 

How to approch him

 

I was so stressed while preparing for my full album after 4 years...I know fans and the public have high expectations, "it's not ready yet" "I haven't completed the songs yet"  these were always my excuses everytime the topic of the album release date is brought up by my ceo, the truth is it's been almost a year I've been working on it, but I didn't find the courage to release it yet, my latest EP Catshire had great reviews and critics from fans and experts, but all those controversies and scandals that followed s still a scar that I don't think will go away, after 2 years I still see the backlash and the bad comments from netizens under any article mentioning my name, I'm always thinking what if the fans don't like the style of the songs what if the public won't accept anything from me, what if they don't even try to give my music a xhance to listen to... I know for a fact that this album is like a bet to me wether it become a huge hit and I'm securiting my position or it'll flop and that would be my exil from the music scene forever there is no between... I know this album is my last chance.

"Aish..." I sighed as I got out of my car at the basement of my building coming from a meating with my agency's ceo, he decided that my album must be ready by the begining of April, the relase date must be mid  April, that's it there is no escape now there I can't argue with him anymore I'm out of excuses. so now I only have 3 months in hand to prepare and put all finall touches on all the songs.Janaury 2017 the month when everything started.

"Ahh.." I sighed again as I got into my appartment "where are jinri and hara when I need them" I just want to meet with my girl friends tonight, talk to them, laugh and have fun, relieve my stress a little bit atleast for this night, but they are not here they're in Paris, gain invited them to join her and spend some time in paris after her photoshoot there, what should I do? should I call them? I don't even know what time it is there. is it night? would they be asleep if I call them, well I don't know I don't tink they'll go to Paris to sleep.

After taking a bath, I lied down and decided to facetime them, I called jinri 

"what is all this noise Oh my god are you at a party?"

"Jien-ah you won't believe whome party we are in now?"

"who? someone I know? ah why is it so loud seriously"

"don't bother with the noise and just guess this party belongs to who and yes he is someone you know, a korean world star just guess"

seiously why is jinri like this, I called her to talk about my problems, but now she's just making me curious about whatever, jinri has been always like this a girl full of joy and fun, yes she's wild and loud but she has a good heart and she always knows how to make me laugh, she is my mood changer or my -making my mood better- kind of friend.

"yaaa jinri-ah say who come on I'm not in the mood of these games of yours, are you playing me now"

"you're no fun jeun-ah but seriously you won't believe it", she really made me curious now she was so excited and the way she was talking she was excited I kind of not believing it herself

"we're in the afterparty of a world korean star here in Paris"

rolling my eyes "you said that already jinri speak now or I'm hanging on you"

" we're in the pary of G to the D Golden and Dimond boy GDRAGON" she said in a very excited voice, the way she daid his name it would sound like she's calling him to recieve an award on a big stage of a big award show, why was she this happy and excited , ah my weird friend.

I' calling her wierd? I literally juped out of bed when I heard his name, I honestly don't know why I got so nervous, well yeah he is gdragon bigbang's leader the biggest kpop group out there, he is a household seller, chart topper, digital monster, has a big fanbase domestically and internationally, not mentioning all the hit songs he got under his name and his musical abilities, I smacked my head, why am I saying this why am I this nervous and excited just because my friend get to go somehow to his party, did I forget who I am, I'm IU the female top artist in the country, people call me the queen of the korean music industry. but no this is not why I got nervous, it because he's....hard to approach, he is so intimidating he's aura especially on stage is so intimidating, he looks nice and sweet on tv broadcasts though, but I guess his real personality match his stage aura more.

" yah don't play with me like this, is this a lie?" 

"noooo hahahah" she was laughing so hard.

"yah are you drunk ??"

" jien-ah I need to go back to the party I'll talk to you later I love you so much kiss kiss bye"

"no jinri wait!! jinri!!" but she's already gone.

And here I am again drwon into my own thoughts, but this time not about the album but about...him!!

the unproachabe guy, the very intimidating sunbae I have so much respect for him but never came to my mind to get closer to him, 9 years in my career I've met him in so many broadcasts and award shows, but our conversation never went further than a formal greeting, to be honest my eyes have been always on his bestfriend yongbae, I laughed to myself as I remembered my teenage hood huge crush on him and how I was announcing it everywhere I go, the whole country knows about it, but even though why I was always nervous around gdragon, gdragon especially I never understood that, I was very casual around their band mate and little brother seungri but that's just because he is so friendly with everyone.

I met him at the infinity challenge festival, well them both yongbae oppa and...'gdragon' , we had a freaking stage together and he still didn't talk that much to me, he just smiled and bowed at the end of the rehearsal stage, smiled and bowed again at the end of the stage at the show, and that was it!! he didn't even talk behind the scenes, his bestfriend yongbae oppa talked to me, encouraged me and even praised catshire, but him..nothing, and I was so afraid to approach him.

How did jinri, gain and hara went to his party, did he invite them, did they invite themselves, did they talk to him did they party with him, was he fun, was he nice, maybe he'll loosen up a bit when he's drunk who knows, I chuckeled to myself "wait, wait jieun what are you doing? why are you thinking about this?" ah seriously why is this controlling my mind now, I even forgot about my album, maybe it was a good thing I'm little out of my album stress bubble I've been in for weeks, but was it really? I don't know all I know is that I slept that night with only one question in my mind "how did they approch him? how to approach him?".

 

 

to be continued

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

                                                         A/N                                                                      

so... this is it!! actually I've wrote the best chapter I could write(for a first experience) but my dumb self I accidently exited the page without hitting the save button and it's gone, I got really pissed and I decided to not write anything, but when I came back and founf subscribtions and even a comment, it made me happy and I decided to rewrite the chapter for you guys so here it is -not as good as the first version more like just a summary of the ideas I had- but I hope you enjoy it

 

some remarks on the story: 

I wanted to make this story a little bit related to reality, you know iu's album, gd's party that her friends attened at paris and so on. (jinri is sulli by the way) it her real name

also I hope you noticed how I made jieun call taeyang youngbae/ youngbae oppa but call jiyong 'gdragon', that was intentional by the way for the story

give me your reviwes by the way and anticipate for the next chapter thank you