2.

Brother's Best Friend (Rap Monster/You)

I bow down. “Welcome, please come in,” I say giving them a shy smile opening the door wider for them to step in. “Thank you.” Rap monster says stepping in and removing his shoes at the door. Everyone else does the same. “Jimin is in his bedroom. You can just go straight upstairs. Would anyone like to drink?” I ask been a host what my parents always were done. “No thank you but thank you.” Says J-Hope. I just nod they all walk past me. J-Hope and Rap squeeze my shoulder before going up. I look at them slightly confused, I close the door and turn on the hallway light and go upstairs to my bedroom to start my homework. Last summer Jimin and I painted some of our favourite quotes on my bedroom wall. One of my favourite ones was ‘At the end of hardship comes happiness’ I look at it and pull out my homework. I turn on my desk lamp and begin.

An hour later I can hear some loud music thumping coming from Jimin’s room. I’m guessing they were still working on their songs. I hear a faint knock on my door, I turn around to see J-Hope. “Ah Y/N Jimin is looking for you.” He says smiling at me. “Oh, what for?” “Just come on.” I sigh closing my English book and get up following J-Hope to Jimin’s bedroom. All the boys were huddling over his desk. “Hello,” I say. They all jump. “Never thought you all be jumpy.” I giggle. “Ha ha, Y/N we need your help,” Jimin says. “Oh?” “Remember you said you help me?” My smile slightly drops. “Oh, that’s okay.” Jimin waves me over to come over. I walk over, the boys squeeze back giving me space to read the lyric’s they had so far.

You are my only, one and only in the world. I bloomed for you, but still getting thirsty. It’s too late, too late I can’t live without you. Though my branch runs dry, I reach for you with all my strength.’

“This is all you got so far?” I ask. “Yes, only one paragraph.” Says J-Hope. “It’s good for a start, you hoping to rap in the song?” I ask J-Hope. He nods “Including Rap and Suga.” I nod. “Hm, well first of Jimin you still need to introduce me to your friends.” I look at him raising an eyebrow. “Oh yes I forgot,” he says standing straight, all the boys do. “Okay, you already know J-Hope and Rap Monster.” He says pointing to the boys. “This right here is V – or TaeTae.” He says putting his hand on the light red haired boys shoulder. He bows giving me a smile. “This is Jin aka Jin Princess.” I giggle and Jin and me handshake. “Suga.” The Red-haired boy says waving at me. “This is the quietest of all, Jungkook.” The dark-haired boy bows and says hello quieting I nod. “Nice to meet you all. Can I ask what’s the real meaning of the song? What’s the story?” They all look at me blankly. “Every song has a story behind it,” I say. “Ohhhh.” I roll my eyes. “Maybe bring everything down in the living room and we all work on it. I get my laptop and put the kettle on. It’s going to take a while to finish this.” I say leaving the room I turn back. “Hope you know this may take all-nighter.” They all look slightly dumbfounded from me been all serious. “I see you all downstairs,” I say walking off to my bedroom.