1.

Brother's Best Friend (Rap Monster/You)

I walked home in my tight uniform which shrank too small. I was about to put my earphones in when I hear my name been called. It was my annoying but caring brother Jimin. “No music lessons today?” he asks. “No, I’m finished them for this semester,” I say smiling. “Ah, you must be getting better Jamae.” He ruffles my hair. “Not quite. I decided I want to do music production instead. Find guitar too boring.” Fixing my hair. “Oh my friends do that, I ask one them to help you start up?” “Ah no, I don’t think your friends like me Jimin.” I look down. “Ah, Jamae.” Stops in front putting a finger under my chin lifting my head. “They do like you, you just quiet person. Your like Jungkook.” He says smiling. “Who?” “Ah Y/N, he’s the new boy in our year. I introduce you to him later when the boys come over the home.” Giving me a smile, I nod smile back. We walk back home side by side. “So how’s your music going?” I ask him. “Rap Monster and J-Hope are getting there with the lyrics. We are bit stuck. Maybe you would help us?” looking at me. “Sure.” I smile we get inside at home.

I change from the uniform hanging it up, I’m so happy it’s Friday. Can sleep in for a small bit. I tidy up my room and light a candle. I walk downstairs to see Jimin cooking. “I was supposed to cook today.” I pout. “Ah little Jamae, I wanted to do it for you.” He says turning back to cooking. “Do you want me to set the table?” I ask him swaying over to him. “Already done.” I huff. “Sorry.” He laughs. I sit down turning on the TV to see Girl’s Generation Music videos on I turn it up cause I know Jimin likes them. Jimin walks in with the plates. “Dinner ready.” I get up turn the TV off.  I walk to see Jimin made breaded chicken, sweet and sour with noodles. “Your favourite.” He says. “Thank you Hyeongje.” He gives the thumbs up and we begin to eat.

After dinner I cleaned the dishes, the doorbell rang. I knew Jimin was upstairs, I cleaned my hands and went to open the door. Opening it to show Jimin’s friends and the leading man Rap Monster looking at me giving me a smile. “Hello Y/N, how are you?”