Forever

일생 {Lifetime}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Some drabbles from me for all of you! Thank you for the support, Aeri (s)!

-----

PARK AERI

Aeri walks slowly towards her parent’s bedroom, being awaken by the thunder makes her scared and she often seeks comfort from her daddy and appa. That is when she realizes that her parents were not asleep yet. Her appa is laying back on the bed,leaning on the headboard, smiling while her daddy’s hair who’s leaning on the smaller guy’s belly.

For some reason, Aeri felt like didn’t want to disturb them but she needeed to or else she wouldn’t get to sleep and tomorrow, she will feel sleepy. Aeri hates it so much when she’s sleepy.

 

She just steps inside the room, hugging her plushie toys with a pout. Her appa pats on her daddy’s shoulder, gesturing the taller guy about her presence. Aeri pout deepens but then she cries when her daddy brought her into his big arms.

She like it when she’s being held like that. It’s all she ever wanted right now.

 

“What’s wrong, Love?” Aeri heard her appa asking. When her daddy brought her on the bed, she leaned closer to her appa, still pouting but her cries stopped. “I heard thunders and I don’t like it. It sounds like a monster. Is he mad, daddy?”

“No, it’s not a monster, baby girl. It’s just raining so hard tonight.” Her daddy leans in to give Aeri a kiss on her forehead and she smiled. She snuggles closer to his appa until she reaches his growing belly. Since her parent told her that she’s going to be a big sister, her appa’s belly started growing.

It’s not flat anymore and now, it’s starting to get so big. Like her appa swallowed a watermelon. The thought itself brought fear to the little girl.

 

And when she hugs the tummy, her brother (the doctor that use the weird thing splayed over her appa's tummy at the clinic said that she’s going to get a baby brother) is kicking her, which made her mad at first. But now, she’s getting to it. Her daddy said that he just wants to play with his big sister.

Aeri knows that her baby brother is going to be the cutest baby ever and she can’t wait to see him I’m going to play with you a lot, baby boy. I love you, brother.

She didn’t know when is she fell asleep but of course, she felt faint kisses on her forehead and cheeks from both her daddy and appa.

 

That is what makes her happy.

 

 

 

-----

 

THEME PARK DAY

 

Chanyeol didn’t know this second pregnancy was taking a big toll on Baekhyun. The smaller guy couldn’t even stay awake for once and when he’s super tired, he can sleep for hours. Chanyeol knows it’s great for the pregnant guy to rest well but he can’t always be like this.

It is just going to make him breathless and have hard-time when he will reach his third trimester.

Chanyeol remembered that one time when Baekhyun was pregnant with Aeri. About 5 years ago. He still insisted to go to school even when he was 5 to 6 months pregnant just like now. Maybe every pregnancy is different or maybe it’s because right now, he’s pregnant with a baby boy.

 

Is their son going to be lazy like him? Oh, how Chanyeol wants to push that thought away. So that’s how his pregnant guy dragged him to the water themed park along with their daughter who was extremely excited for the trip.

Chanyeol brought Baekhyun close as the smaller guy placed one hand around the taller’s waist while they sat on the mat. They were watching Aeri who was playing on the kid’s pool with her toy float, splashing water around her with her newfound friends.

Baekhyun likes it when Aeri makes new friends on her own.

“She makes friend, easily. That surprises me a lot, though.” Baekhyun said as he tilts his head up, meeting his husband’s eyes. Chanyeol places a kiss on the pregnant guy’s nose before he nods. “She got it from both of us, I guess. We should be thankful though.”

“Of course, I’m thankful. She’s such a sweetheart.”

 

Baekhyun rubs his huge belly, feeling a thud from the baby inside. “Here, give me your hand.” Baekhyun asks for Chanyeol’s hand, smiling when the baby goes crazy moving when Chanyeol’s palm made contact with the belly.

 

“He’s having fun in there, huh?”

“I guess he’s also swimming inside, kicking me everywhere and…” Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun who is now yawning cutely. There he goes again. “I’m sleepy, Yeol” The pregnant guy said with his puppy eyes mode on.

“No, no you can’t sleep. This is my first reason why I decided to bring the two of you here, this little guy too.” Chanyeol still runs his palm around the big bulge with a smile. Baekhyun glared at his former best fried.

 

“But you just let me sit here, though. What can I do? I’m getting sleepy. If I walk around here then you would keep fusing at my ears, telling me to be careful and bla, bla--” Baekhyun stopped when Chanyeol cut him off with a kiss. The husband smirked when they pulled away. “Alright then, let’s go inside with Aeri. You can sit in the corner while I play with her. Come.”

 

Chanyeol was about to stand up, reaching for his smaller husband’s hand but when the other refuses, he shakes his head. “So, what do you want to do now? I don’t want you to fall asleep, babe. Do something!”

“Alright, alright. I’m going to chat with him.” Baekhyun points at the other male mother at the right which made him startled but still, he gave Baekhyun a warm smile. Chanyeol nods his head. “Okay then, be careful. I love you.”

Chanyeol pecked his husband’s lips before he smiles, eyeing the pregnant guy who’s making steps toward the said guy. Aeri looks delighted when her daddy joins her and the other kids, within a minute, Chanyeol is surrounded with kids and daddies.

He’s having a happy time chatting with them, putting away all his stress from work and playing with Aeri and the other cheerful kids at the pool.

 

As for Baekhyun, he let out a chuckle when Chanyeol was clearly being bullied by their daughter and the kids before he turns around to stay awake just like his husband told him so.

Surprisingly, the other male started the conversation first.

“So, how far along are you?”

Baekhyun look startled for a while before he gives him a warm smile as he places his palm on the belly where the little boy inside keep kicking. He’s excited too! “I’m nearing my 6th month next week. You’re here with?”

“My husband and my kids. There, with your husband.” He points at the tall man, just as tall as Chanyeol but slightly taller. He’s chatting with Chanyeol as Aeri plays with the couple’s twin daughter. “They’re twins?” Baekhyun can’t help but to ask. His smiles widen as Aeri looked confused but still played with the two girls.

 

“Yes, they are. I guess the little girl that looks exactly like your husband is your daughter, right?” He guessed and Baekhyun nodded. He looks at the male mother. “So, what is your name, how old are you?” It may have been rude but Baekhyun needded to know it. That’s how he deals with new people.

The guy gave Baekhyun a wide smile, glancing at his growing belly while talking to the pretty guy.

“I’m Joonmyeon, I guess I’m a bit older than you though, I’m 25 years old.”

“Yes, hyung. Can I call you hyung? If you don’t want--”

“No, no. It’s fine. Call me anything, It's fine. And what's yours?”

“I’m Baekhyun, Park Baekhyun and I’m 23, my birthday is in May.” Baekhyun takes a glance at his little family from time to time as he talks with Joonmyeon so does him. “I was born in May too! What a coincidence!” They let out chuckles.

 

“How old are the twins? Maybe they’re just around my daughter’s age?” Baekhyun asks him, earning a few nods from Joonmyeon. “I guess so, they’re 5 years old. Is your girl too?”

“She is! No wonder they look adorable together!”

Joonmyeon nods, agreeing with what the pregnant male said. “But you were too young back when you were pregnant with her, right? You were only 18 years old, didn’t you?”

“Yes, indeed. But my husband was always with me, so I don’t regret anything. He’s a responsible guy.” Baekhyun takes a glance at Chanyeol who is literally wet from head to toe, topless, Baekhyun was ashamed with himself.

He looks bloated while the other’s body is well-build.

Joonmyeon let out a chuckle. “I could see it clearly how he looks at you earlier, Baekhyun-ssi.”

“Just call me Baekhyun, hyung.”

They smile to each other and they got to know each other more. How Joonmyeon meet his Chinese husband, Yifan and Baekhyun did tell him his story too. They exchanged numbers and Baekhyun promised to stay in contact so does Chanyeol and Yifan. They know the girls would be so excited too.

Baekhyun stayed awake until they got home, he got new friends so did Chanyeol and Aeri. But before Chanyeol could prepare anything for the pregnant guy and his little baby girl, both his precious gems were knocked out in each other arms with Baekhyun leaning on the cushion and Aeri snuggling close to his bump, hugging her appa tightly.

 

Chanyeol could only laugh at his adorable little family but now, the problem is he needs to pick up Aeri and Baekhyun to the rooms with his poor strong arms.

It’s perfect that he loves them so much even when things like this happens.

He’s going to treasure it forever and ever.

 

 

-----

GREAT HUSBANDS PART 1

 

Baekhyun waited for Chanyeol that night because the taller guy rarely comes home this late, like so late and he can’t help but to be worried. Usually he would fall asleep and knowing Chanyeol would be there when he wakes up assures him that everything is fine but tonight, he doubts it. He’s just worried for the other’s wellbeing.

 

He left countless calls and messages but there were no replies. Baekhyun let out a sigh when the clock showed exactly 12 at night. His eyes got teary when he remembered the conversation he had with Chanyeol that morning when he didn’t want to give Chanyeol his cookies. Baekhyun didn’t like sharing, all foods are his (plus the baby's) and he hates it even when Chanyeol wants some.

 

“Well then, Baek, you’re not going to see me anymore after this. Are you sure you wouldn’t regret not giving me some of your cookies?”

Baekhyun replied with a glare.

 

Now he clearly regrets it. What if something happened to his husband? What if a thief robbed him and he left Chanyeol all alone injured and nearly dying without someone to help him? What if the other grew tired of him and he decided to look for someone else to love?

What if he needs someone attractive and since now Baekhyun is looking like a walking whale, Chanyeol didn’t find him that beautiful and attractive anymore.

What if…

 

Baekhyun didn’t realizes that someone is home when he practically sobbing with his hands over his face, crying out loud for the stupid what ifs in his mind. He got startled when he felt someone cupping his face and when he looked down, he could see Chanyeol on his knees, looking so fine with his worried eyes on.

 

“What’s wrong, babe? Why are you crying? Do you feel hurt anywhere? Tell me--” Chanyeol widens his eyes when Baekhyun hugs his neck tightly, burying his head on the taller’s shoulder as he continues crying. For sure, Chanyeol is worried, he’s extremely worried because Baekhyun would never cry for no reason (excepts for dramas and movies).

 

Nevertheless, he rubs the pregnant guy’s back, waiting for the other to stop crying. “Baek, what’s wrong?”

He clearly didn’t understand when suddenly, Baekhyun punched him, still crying with mumbled words. Chanyeol just let him do whatever he wanted to do to him, maybe he deserves it even he didn’t know what is his fault.

 

When the brown-haired boy calmed down, Chanyeol stood up, pulling him in his arms before he placed a warm kiss on his forehead. “I don’t know what I did wrong to you, but I’m sorry, alright love. So now, please calm down. You don’t the baby to be hurt, right?”

 

Chanyeol places his palm on the protruding belly, being aware that Baekhyun might slap his hand away but the smaller didn’t moves an inch.

 

Baekhyun hung his head down, eyes locked on the hand who kept rubbing his bump.

“Why are you so late? I thought you were being robbed! I thought you were being kidnapped, I thought you grew tired of me and decided to leave me alone! You didn’t even answer my calls, you didn’t text me back! What do you expect me to feel, I hate you, Chanyeol!” Baekhyun pouts, calming himself even right now, he feels like he can punch Chanyeol on the wall and the impact might could shake the house.

 

Chanyeol gulps, words of curse inside his head making him mad at himself. Why would he do that to his pregnant husband? Of course, he would be worried! He’s going to thinks negatives thought and all. He’s being insecure right now.

“Babe, I’m sorry. My phone’s battery died and I didn’t remember to charge it. I’m sorry. I would never grow tired of you, Baek. You’re my one and only, I would never leave you and Aeri and our little boy alone. I would go crazy without all three of you!”

 

Baekhyun looks up, meeting Chanyeol’s eyes and he couldn’t find any betrayal or cheats or anything he would think of the other instead he could see the sincerity in his words, the love and loyalty.

That’s what makes him felt like a bad husband now.

 

“I’m so sorry I ever doubt you. I know you wouldn’t leave me, I’m just being stupid---”

“No, you’re not. Stop it, I love you, baby. I should be the one to apologise to you. I should charge my phone and let you know that I’m going to finish producing the songs late at night so I could rest for the next two months with paid salary since you’re going to give birth of our baby soon. I’m so sorry, alright?” Chanyeol cups the other’s face, placing his lips on Baekhyun’s.

He chuckles when Baekhyun begins crying again. “Oh, Baek, stop crying, I felt like a jerk. I know you hate me a lot, I--”

“I don’t hate you! I love you, don’t make me like that anymore! I was so freakin' worried.”

 

The pregnant guy wraps himself inside Chanyeol’s arms, his nose nudging on the crook of the latter’s neck.

“You must be tired, let’s go to our room. You need to take a shower.

“I need you to sleep first. It’s not good for both of you, alright. I made you cry and you didn’t even sleep early tonight.”

“Don’t be stupid, Yeol. I’m--- yah! Put me down. You shocked our baby inside. Don’t you feel sorry to him?”

“I’m so sorry baby boy but your appa is such a stubborn person and now, both of you need to be asleep like your sister. She’s such a good girl.” Once they arrived at their shared room, Chanyeol put the smaller boy on the bed, pulling the comforter up as he placed a kiss on his forehead. Chanyeol goes to takes a fresh shower.

 

He shakes his head when he notices that Baekhyun is still awake, hands moving around the big belly with a smile plastered on his beautiful face. “You didn't do what I said huh? Come, I will cuddle appa and baby to sleep.”

Chanyeol joins the pregnant guy, bringing him close inside his embace as Baekhyun leans on his chest. As close as he can hugs the taller guy with his big bump, he falls asleep right away, with Chanyeol's lips staying warm on his forehead.

 

The black-haired guy smiled when he noticed that Baekhyun is asleep. He is thankful that for the next day and other two months, he can stay at home with his angels, taking care of Baekhyun and Aeri like how he is supposed to do, not worrying about his incomes. He can take care of his little family better than how he thought long before he decided to build a family.

 

Even if Baekhyun didn't happen back then, he knew he wouldn't believe that he was successfully having a steady job with steady incomes and how he's happy with the little family he has now. Not as a CEO just like his dad, Chanyeol begs to differ. He's going to be the one he wanted to be.

Luckily, his parents know him well.

Luckily, he has Baekhyun and Aeri who became his first reason to become successful. He's the head family now, they dream a happy life and Chanyeol wanted to make that happen.

 

He didn't know when he fall asleep and a few minutes after that, Baekhyun woke up, looking at his husband who looked so peaceful and Baekhyun knew the other guy was clearly tired with all his work. He wished to wake early tomorrow, prepare such feast for breakfast and just to treat Chanyeol like how they used to be before. Like a newlywed couple since Aeri is going to the orphanage who is now looking like her kindergarden and nursery.

 

-----

GREAT HUSBANDS PART 2

Chanyeol panicked when he realized that Baekhyun is nowhere beside him. It's still early and he's worried if something could have happened to the pregnant guy so he gets up in an instant, looking around their room and Aeri's but still, there is no Baekhyun.

 

He's relieved when he sees the reflection of his smaller husband, preparing breakfast for them so he decides to wraps his arms around him, hugging Baekhyun from the back which makes the other startled. Chanyeol chuckled when Baekhyun punched him playfully.

 

“Don't do that again, Mr. Park. I might knock your head with this spatula.” Baekhyun warns, there is a playful smile on his face. Chanyeol didn't even release him, instead he walks behind Baekhyun, placing his head on the other's shoulder.

“It's still early, babe. You should sleep more. I can make us breakfast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter