CONFESSION

PLEASE DON'T GO

[20/06 14:19] Haluu~: Suddenly... Youngbae saw Chaerin finger moved. Youngbae told JiYong about that 'Ji... I saw Chaerin finger moved' Yongbae was still very shocked. 'ARE YOU SURE?!! ... Go call the doctor' said JiYong happy and he start to smile... He kiss Chaerin hand happily. 

Doctor come to check Chaerin. 'From my opinion Chaerin is a really strong person. Usually people who got accident like that it takes a few week to fully recover but Chaerin already 80% recover. Just keep stay by her side and look after her. And please call Chaerin parent I want to talk something to them' said the doctor. 'Thanks doctor,  but her parent at New York for work and they comeback in 4 days' reply Youngbae. 'I want to go out for a while... Do you want anything because I think I want to stop at supermarket nearby... And you want me call Chaerin parent or you want to call them by yourself' ask Youngbae. 'I want strawberry milk and banana milk. I want to inform Chaerin parent about that... 'That all' reply JiYong continue playing with Chaerin hair. 

'Please wake up Hunchae... I miss you soo much... How can all this happen to you... Why everything happen when I want to confess that I REALLY LOVE YOU... Yesss i love you Hunchae... I love Lee Chaerin... I can't watch you like this... It's hurt see you like this... I should protect you... I promise I will protect you better after this... I would never let you alone...' said JiYong and he start to cry, he close his eyes and kiss Chaerin lips. He didn't realize that Chaerin already awake because she didn't open her eyes but continue listen everything that JiYong said... 

'JiYong-ah~' JiYong heard someone call his name. He open his eyes and saw Chaerin already looking at him. 'CHAERIN-AH!!!' JiYong scream and hug Chaerin. In the same time Youngbae came and saw Chaerin... He run to Chaerin and both Youngbae and JiYong hug Chaerin... All of them cry happily... 'Wait I want to call you mom... Stay with Youngbae for a while... Youngbae protect Chaerin with your life'said JiYong and run away. 'Yaaahhhh!!! Before this I am the person who take care both of you... And you don't believe me stay with her... Wwaahhh, I can't believe this' Youngbae sit beside Chaerin and continue nagging. Chaerin only laugh watching Youngbae. 'Thank you Youngbae-ah because always there for me... I really love you Youngbae-ah... Really really love you... I.... ' Chaerin stop talking when she saw JiYong at the door. JiYong just left both of them dumbfounded.
Chaerin know JiYong misunderstood what she told Youngbae... 'Youngbae can you call JiYong... I want to tell something at him' said Chaerin. 'Okay but continue you sentence before' reply Youngbae. 'I love you Youngbae-ah but I love you as a friend... And I want our friendship stay forever... That's all I want to say' say Chaerin. 
'Okay~' short reply from Youngbae. 

'Ji, Chaerin want to tell you something... Seem like it is very important... ' Youngbae text JiYong. 'Tell her I'm busy' JiYong reply. 'But she really want to talk with you' text Youngbae. 'I said I'm busy' reply JiYong angrily...
 Youngbae call JiYong 
'What?? '
'Chaerin... She... She...' said Youngbae
'Why... What happen at Chaerin?? ' JiYong start to worry. 
'She faint... I go out just to text you but when I come in Chaerin already unconcious' said Youngbae with FAKED CRY
'WHAT!!?? ' JiYong run from rooftop to Chaerin room but he feel stupid when he saw Chaerin is laughing with Youngbae. 'You said Chaerin faint but what is this' JiYong become angry he open the door and about to left when he heard Chaerin call his name... 'JiYong oppa...' Chaerin run to JiYong and she hug JiYong from back. 'Oppa I have something to tell you can we talk at somewhere else...' said Chaerin cutely while look at JiYong eyes.
[20/06 14:20] Haluu~: Okay, let's go to rooftop... Can you move do you need wheelchair I will go and take wheelchair for you' JiYong start walk to the counter but Chaerin stop him. 'I don't want wheelchair it make me feel like a sick person... But can you lift me... Please' said Chaerin using aegyo.
'Okay' reply JiYong. JiYong lowed his body to let Chaerin climb. 
'This is so fun' said Chaerin happily like a kid got a balloon. JiYong just smiling because he make Chaerin happy. 
'We have arrived to the destination Princess Chaerin' said JiYong
Chaerin walk to a chair and sit 'come here my prince' said Chaerin smiling. JiYong soo happy because his Hunchae is back. 
'What soo important that you want to tell me' said JiYong coldly. 
'Actually I heard everything and I realize when you kiss me... Why did you do that? ' ask Chaerin. 
'I... I...' JiYong shock when Chaerin said she heard his confession. 
'I love you JiYong-ah' said Chaerin and she run left JiYong there alone. After a few second he realize Chaerin not there soo he go to Chaerin room but she is not there. 
'Where Chaerin' ask JiYong 
'I don't know... She with you before right' reply Youngbae

Suddenly, they heard someone scream. They go to check what happen. They saw Chaerin faint there but seem like she fall from stairs. Both JiYong and Youngbae go to Chaerin. Youngbae lift Chaerin while JiYong help Youngbae. Both of them froze because they don't expect something like this will happen. 'We should check CCTV to know exactly what happen.' said Youngbae. 'You should go, I need to wait for Chaerin' reply JiYong. Youngbae nodded and walked away. 
30 minutes later... 

'Ji, you know what I found' Youngbae questioning JiYong. 'What do you found' reply JiYong. 'When Chaerin walking down the stairs someone push her from the back. We can't see that person face but I think that person is a man. He wears black t-shirt with sweatpants, black cap and a mask.' Youngbae give a very detail explanation. 'Did the security guard catch that ahjussi?' ask JiYong. 'For me I don't think he is an ahjussi because I think he is same age with us or older but not more than 4 years' said Youngbae. 'Seriously, if I catch that boy I'm sure I will kill him' said JiYong angrily. 

Doctor come out and tell them about Chaerin 'She not hurt badly but It will leave a scar in her elbow and knee. Don't need to worry because the scar not permanent.' tell the doctor. 'Can we go visit her? ' ask Youngbae. 'Sure but don't make noises'. 

'Youngbae-ah I fall in love with Chaerin' said JiYong. 'I know, I heard everything when you told her' said Youngbae smiling...