ACCIDENT

PLEASE DON'T GO

[16/06 14:25] Haluu~: 'Chaerin let's go back together' said Kiko. Chaerin suprised when Kiko talk with her. 'Can JiYong and Youngbae come with us?' 'Sure' short reply from Kiko but can heard her voice trembling. 'Let's go JiYong-ah' said Chaerin act like she was fine. 'Okay but I need to settle something so just go first and I will follow you guys. After 10 minutes walking Chaerin start questioning herself why she follow Kiko even she know Kiko hate her. They want to cross the road so they wait for the green light. Suddenly Kiko fell and Chaerin saw a car drive fast without think she run to Kiko and push her. Kiko safe but Chaerin got hit by the car. JiYong and Youngbae follow them from back saw the situation. JiYong and Youngbae run to Chaerin. He saw blood and he start to panic. He look around and the car was missing. The driver run away. 

'HELP!! HELP!! 'scream JiYong. Youngbae call ambulance. 'Chaerin, wake up... CHAERIN-ah!! Please wake up... LEE CHAERIN... LEE CHAERIN' JiYong call Chaerin name non stop. Kiko smile watch Chaerin unconscious and she start her acting like she worry about Chaerin. Ambulance arrive, JiYong and Youngbae follow Chaerin and left Kiko there alone. 

AT HOSPITAL

Chaerin was brought to ICU. JiYong call Chaerin parent to tell them about Chaerin. 
'Hello aunty' said Jiyong
'Hello JiYong-ah, why you call me. Is there any problems' ask Mrs Lee
'Chaerin was brought to hospital and she in ICU right now.' Said JiYong and can heard that he was crying from the way he talk. 
'It's not funny JiYong-ah, tell me this just a joke right. You and Chaerin just want to prank me' Mrs Lee start to cry 
'No, this is not a joke or prank aunty. JiYong not lying. It's true, JiYong and I at hospital right now.' Youngbae start talk to make Mrs Lee realize all of this is not just a joke or prank. 
'Why... How... Where... Which hospital?' Mrs Lee voice trembling and we can heard her sobbing. 
'Seoul hospital, please come quickly' said Youngbae while JiYong sit in the corner and cry. 

'All of this is my fault. If I go with her all of this never happen to her. She will not get hurt.' said JiYong. 
'STUPID JIYONG, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT' JiYong scream. 
'Relax, everything gonna be fine. We should stay strong for Chaerin. She need us. Don't do this. Chaerin will be really mad at you if she was here. You know Chaerin always smile every time she had problem. Even she is a girl but she is stronger than us. We as a boy and her best friend should be strong for her in this situation.' said Youngbae to calm JiYong. 
'I need to be alone Youngbae-ah' said JiYong and leave Youngbae there. Yongbae nodded. 

    Mummy, maybe I don't back home
    today. So you don't need to wait 
    for me. I stay at hospital tonight to
    accompany Chaerin. She in ICU
    because involved in accident. 
    Love you, don't worry about me. 
    
                                      Kwon JiYong 

JiYong text her mom to inform her about Chaerin and he not go back home tonight. 

       Text me the hospital. I will come 
        with your father. Stay with
        Chaerin. 

His mom reply. 

Chaerin family arrive at the hospital but they only found Youngbae there. 'Where JiYong' ask Chaerin father. 'He said he need time alone' answer Youngbae. 'Thanks Yongbae-ah because always with my daughter' said Chaerin father. 

15 minutes later~

JiYong parent arrive. They were really worry about Chaerin. 'How Chaerin?' JiYong mom ask Chaerin mom. 'I don't know, doctor still not come out' answer Chaerin mom and continue crying. 'Where JiYong?' she ask Youngbae. 'He need to be alone for now. I don't know where have he been. Almost 1 hour since he missing. 

Mrs Kwon phone ringing and saw a call from JiYong. She answer the call but someone else voice. It is not his son voice. Mrs Kwon collapse when that person said JiYong passes out in front Seoul Hospital. Everyone shock when Mrs Kwon collapse. His husband ask her she got a call from who.
[16/06 14:25] Haluu~: 'JiYong passed out in front the hospital.' answer Mrs Kwon
'WHAT!!' everyone was really shock after heard what Mrs Kwon said. 
'You should look for JiYong' said Mr Lee. 'Okay, inform us about Chaerin of the doctor come out.' said Mr Kwon. Youngbae follow then because he worry about JiYong. 

After 8 hours Chaerin struggle fight for her life everything has come to the end. 'Chaerin injured badly but everything was fine. She is a very strong girl. She fight for herself. She already stable but she can't get any visitor now. She really need to rest. We will move her to another ward' said the doctor. 
'Thank you doctor because save our Chaerin. Thank you soo much. But I have a request, can you move her to the same ward with her best friend.'
'Welcome, okay I will move her to her best friend room' said the doctor,he bow and walk away. 

JiYong wake up. He saw Chaerin sleep beside him. He go to Chaerin and saw Youngbae sleeping beside Chaerin. He sit on Chaerin bed and hold her hand. JiYong feel a really great pain in his heart when he look at Chaerin. Youngbae wake up because of JiYong cry. 

'Ji , how are you. When you wake up. You are unconscious for 2 days.' ask Youngbae
'How Chaerin, did she hurt badly. Why she still not wake up? I know it's my fault. Please wake up Chaerin-ah.' said JiYong but not reply Youngbae question
'She hurt badly but everything was fine. The surgery went smoothly but doctor said it take a few days for Chaerin to wake up.' reply Youngbae while he sit beside Chaerin

The room become so quiet. Only JiYong sobbing can we heard. Youngbae start to cry when he see both his best friend like that. Youngbae hold both JiYong and Chaerin hand and said 'No matter what happen we always together, in this situation we can't let Chaerin alone. We should always by her side'. JiYong nodded. 

Suddenly...

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry... I change the whole storyline... And I'm sorry again for the late update. I'm really busy... Thank you for reading my story... Please leave comment and tell me if I do something wrong. THANK YOU