Déjà vu

Falling For My 45 Day Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, Hyunseung and Hyuna reached the top.

''Hey, lovebirds.'' Ji Eun called out. ''You two sure took your time. We found all the stones already.''

They jerked away from each other and reluctantly withdrew their hands. 

''Hyung, Hyuna check it out! Isn’t the waterfall beautiful?'' Yoseob excitedly pointed.  

''It's said that the Cheonjiyeon waterfalls is most popular at night because the falls are illuminated. It's a pity we don't get to see the Hidden-Face which is only visible at night though.'' 

''Why not?'' Doojoon turned towards Ji Eun and asked, ''Isn't it nearing night time already?''

''Yes, but It's a very rare sight. Probably only 1 out of 5 people get the opportunity of seeing it.'' Ji Eun explained. 

Hyunseung nodded. ''Impressive knowledge you have there Ji Eun.''

Their conversation was soon interupted by the arrival of the other team who had a playful smile plastered on their faces. 

The gullible Yoseob sensed no danger and walked towards them. 

''How did you guys get here so fast-'' Yoseob blinked and bent down to look at his soaked body. 

He puffed his cheeks out and splashed water back at Dongwoon, but accidentally got Doojoon wet as well.

''Oh god.'' Yoseob muttered. 

''This is war!'' Doojoon said, jumping into the water.

It wasn't long until almost everyone else was pulled into the water to join them in their water attack battle. Everyone but Hyunseung and the girls.

Doojoon wiped his face with his sleeve and looked up at the completely dry Hyunseung. A evil grin formed on his face.

Hyunseung caught him staring at him and shook his head. ''Oh no you don't.''

 ''Oh come on Hyunseung. Stop being such a girl.''

''Yea honey, stop being such a girl.'' Hyuna laughed. 

She soon regretted teasing Hyunseung after spotting the cheeky smirk that had crept up his face.

''Oh no, you don't.'' Hyuna exclaimed as she retreated backwards. 

''If I'm going down, you're coming with me.''  Hyunseung smirked  and carried her bridal style over the edge of the water. 

''Jang Hyunseung. What do you think you're doing-'' Hyuna screamed as Hyunseung tossed her into the water. 

Her head shot out of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter