Party

The choices

 

"Joohyun, eomma!!". Yerim, ran's toward to joohyun. "What do you want yerm". It's monday, mother's day is over, yerim didn't go to school because of her mother. She's sick and have cold, she's the reason why her mother is sick.

She poured water to her mother, joohyun said it was an accident, but yerim blames herself. Joohyun doesn't know, that they have a surprise for her.

They're really prepared this time.

         • Before the Mother's day •

"Seul appa, are you ready". Seulgi nods with a fighting pose. It was all part of the plan. Yes it's kinda harsh for joohyun, but nahh. joohyun's children's are so evil especially sooyoung.

"Sooyoung, your plan is so evil". Said seungwan to sooyoung,  sooyoung just grinned. "I know right, sooyoung unnie is the best". Said yerim. And seulgi just smile. She just smile but in her mind she will be really really dead on joohyun. 

         • After the Mother's day •

"Yerim, this is not part of the plan". Said seungwan. "What to do now". Sooyoung thinks. She snaps her finger. "I have an idea". They're discussing. "Unnie what about this". Yerim whispered to sooyoung and seungwan. The girls nodded. Yerim smiles brightly. "Sorry unnies, if i ruined the plan". They gently pat yerim's head. "It was an accident yerm, it's okey". Seungwan and sooyoung said.

         • surprise party •

Seungwan and sooyoung was on there way to taeyeon unnie, taeyeon is joohyun's bestfriend, "unnie, the carrot cake is here, the red velvet ice cream is here too". Seungwan just smile. 

*bzzz*

*bzzzzz*

"Taeyeon, unnie is calling". Seungwan said, she picks up the phone. 

"Guyysseeuu, the food is 50 percent done".

       "Ok, taeyeon unnie, what about your squad".

"They're on there way". 

                               "Okey unnie we're going now".

"Byee".                                                     "Bye".

          ~~~

It's 5:30 and joohyun is getting better, yerim is taking care for her, yerim scratches her cheek. "Eomma, it's 5:30 now, where's the unnies?". Joohyun was kinda worried right now. The kids is home at 5:30 and it's 5:30 now. "Maybe they're late because they're the cleaners". Joohyun said on worried tone.

         ~~~

"What time is it wannie". Sooyoung checks the to-do list, "5:35", seungwan said, they're on the elevator, "what's the floor unnie". Sooyoung press the button. 

1

2

3

4

*ting*

"Let's go, wannie". Seungwan ran's towards to sooyoung, while walking, she texted seulgi what's her gift to joohyun, but seulgi didn't text her back. They knock twice. "Unnie we're here". Taeyeon opens the door. "Come in". 

"Wow, unnie this is delicious". Taeyeon just smile. "Is your girlfriend coming". Sooyoung just grinned evilly. "Yahh!! Kang sooyoung". Taeyeon was hiding her blush to the kids. "She's not even my girlfriend, we're just bestfriend". The kids chuckles. "Unnie, have a guts please, we're so done to your excuses". Seungwan said. "Yahhh!!". The three of them laugh. 

kang soo: yo!! Kang daddy we're here, at taeyeon's unnie place. 

kang seul: okey, i will meet you there.

*knock* *knock*

"Sooyoung please open the door". Taeyeon said. Sooyoung rans to the door. She open it and saw the full squad. They know that it will be like 5 or 4 of because it's monday. They didn't expect the whole squad.

"Unnie's!!!!". Seungwan screams. She's overjoyed. 

         ~~~

"Yerm, please contact your unnies". Yerim just nod. 

kang yerm: yoo!! Guys eomma has no chill.

Kang soo: taetae unnie will call eomma just wait, the food is done!! Just stay there and calm eomma.

"Tae unnie please call eomma, yerm said she has no chill''. Taeyeon just chuckles, she knows joohyun very well, if it comes to the kang family she's frantic as hell.

        ~~~

"Eomma, tae unnie is calling". Joohyun rises her head, "answer it, answer it". Yerim just nods. She gave the phone to her mother.

"Joojoo, the kids is here, i picked them up... uhm there's something happened ehh". 

                                         "What happened??".

"Sooyoung, has a girlfriend and they were dating, the name is kim yeri and seungwan is.."

                                               "What!! What!!!".

"She's smoking with her friends". 

                                                       "Wait.. WHAT!!"

 "Can you please come here, cause this kids is really.. uhhh". (Taeyeon is trying hard not to laugh) 

       "Can you just come here, i am little bit sick".

"Noo!! You need to see them, here right now joohyun!!".  

"Byee"                                             "Yeah, yeh bye". 

         ~~~

 "Taeyeon unnie why did you said that". Sooyoung said who's really nervous. She's not dating kim yeri, but she has a crush on her. "Taeyeon, unnie you know joojoo eomma hates cigarettes, and i don't smoke it has the bad smell". Taeyeon just winked. Seungwan texted her unnie. 

kang wan-ah: let's not joke taeyeon unnie and tippany unnie again. Let's keep in mind that taeyeon unnie doesn't has the guts to say that she liked tippany unnie. 

kang soo: yeh, let's keep in our mind thay were really dedz to eomma. 

*knock* *knock* 

"I think, it's seul daddy". Seungwan opens the door. "Am i late??". Seungwan hugs her appa.

"Appa were ded to eomma". Seulgi just scratches her cheeks.  "You're not the only one". Seulgi was surprised to see the squad.

They sat on the couch and talked to each other, the two kids, was looking at the tv starring at it. They can sense the storm. Not just storm... maybe an earthquake??

         ~~~

"Yerim, get on the car". Yerim was getting on the car. "Eomma let's just stay calm". Yerim said. "HOW CAN I CALM KANG YERIM??" Yerim just looked at the window. Rest in peace to sooyoung and seungwan.

Ten minutes drive, taddahh. Yerim gets out to the car, and joohyun too. They get in the elevator. *ting* joohyun and yerim rans to the apartment. *knock* knock*. Are they here. It looks like there's no people. 

"Eomma, i have a key". Yerim gets the key. "Why do you have a spare key on taeyeon's apartment". Yerim blinked twice. "Uhm, because i sometimes go in here, like when you're with wannie and sooyoung unnie. I go in here". That's the truth, she's always on taeyeon's apartment. Yerim and taeyeon has the same traits that's why, yerim likes to stay with taeyeon... sometimes.

She opened the door, it's so dark, the only thing she heard is moans, "let's leave i think..." yerim just blushed. In yerim's mind. She's dying laughing. She didn't expect like this. She said a killer tones not like this.

        ~~~

"Wtf sooyoung". Taeyeon whispers, "where did you even get that song". She just pats taeyeon head, she's blushing. "It's on SoundCloud". They were trying not to laugh. 

1

2

3

"SURPRISE!!!''.

"Uhm??". Joohyun was blushing hardly. Yeri wad trying not to laugh too. You can see that she's biting her lip. "WTF!! GUYS I THOUGHT TAEYEON GOT LAID". Taeyeon want to slap sooyoung's face because of the  embarrassment. But i guess that the joke war is over and the kids win.

         ~~~

The party's over and the kids was sorry to taeyeon, taeyeon accepts. After that she asked tiffany to go out with her, and she accept it. She was really happy and the kids is annoyed. Theu said. "If you confess for the past Years maybe you're married now". Yerim was really sorry to taeyeon because her sisters is stupids. (Said the girl who stop drop and roll)

         • happy? •

"thank you guys for the party". Silence remains. "And im still mad at what you two did". Sooyoung and seungwan was shock. "Eomma it's just a joke, we don't smoke and im not dating kim yeri". Sooyoung said. "Ohh really". Joohyun grinned. "Wow eomma is scary". Joohyun scoffs. 

They reached the house. The three kids was on there room. Joohyun was tired even seulgi. "Don't sleep, hyun". Joohyun wad annoyed. 

"Why??". Seulgi geys her gift. She gave it to joohyun. "Seriously seul??". Seulgi jus nod. She opened the gift. There's a letter inside of the box. 

Dear irene

  Yesterday, it was all part of the plan, we didn't expect that you will be sick. I know sometimes im dumb, and i am terribly sorry, in the time when we met, i really thank God, Jesus and the holy spirit, at first i thought that i was only inlove with your looks, then i realize i was not in love with the looks i was inlove with your personality. I was in love with you, you're everything to me and i can't imagine when you're gone in my side, i will always love you. Even were grey and old. I love you my bae joohyun.  

                                                  Love kang seulgi

She saw the necklace of a that has a name. 'Seulrene', seulgi has one too. Joohyun hugs seulgi tightly, "i will always love you, even im old i always your hyunnie". Seulgi smiles brightly. "Gosh, i remember when i always call you hyunnie". They laugh. 

"Im always yours". 

 

 

 

 

_______

Done yey!!! Thank you for reading. 😂😂😂