The choices

The choices

         

     •  A family dinner •

It was Sunday, mother's day it is. I sighed, i didn't want a family like this.
I mean why? I am a good mother and seulgi is a good momdy to our children.
I mean seulgi is kinda dumb but she's a kind and good momdy to our children but why this.

"WE WANT FOOD! WE WANT FOOD! WE WANT FOOD!". Sooyoung, seungwan and yerim chanted.

time freeze 

"It was a day like any other—by which I mean, just as terrible as the rest. All I wanted was for us to behave like a normal, civilized family at meal times. I might as well have wished for it to rain fried chickens". Joohyun said.

"WE WANT FOOD! WE WANT FOOD! WE WANT FOOD". They continued to chant.

"For god sake, can you guys shut up!!". Joohyun shouted.

"NOO!!". They synchronize said.

Joohyun just facepalmed.

Seulgi is annoyed too, and she rest, and do you know what she do. She chanted with the kids. Yeah, i can't handle this.

The chicken is okay now, but the corn soup is not done yet. They continously chanted, and im gonna burst out.

I stirred the pot faster, and yeah. "Was that really necessary?". They stopped and look like innocent puppies.

"What necessary, Mrs. Kang", said sooyoung.

"This WE WANT FOOD!! Thing". She copied her children chants.

"But it works better on your pressure. Anyway, I helped". Said seulgi. She pouts and scratches her chin.

"Oh really?? What happened to the carrots, potatoes, and beef". Joohyun opens the oven. And it look unedible.

Joohyun sighs again. "It's okay if it's not perfect, honey. It's just nice to eat together for once". Joohyun grumbles.

Seulgi, scratches her nose. "Hmm, something's burning. Oh, it's just your eyes burning".

"No dad, it's the pot!!". Seungwan said. Joohyun turned and gasped. Ohh god, what to do. Joohyun was frantic.

"Don't panic! In case of fire, you should stop, drop and roll!". Said sooyoung. "OK!!'', Said yerim. They stop, drop and roll.

"No!! Stupid, get up let's help eomma". They get the table cloth and and the table was ruined. When they put the tablecloth on the fire, it is getting worse.

Yerim, sooyoung and seungwan begin to shriek and panic, but joohyun turn off the stove.

"I got this mom, i got this". Yerim poured water on the pot, but it hits joohyun body instead. Joohyun wiped her left hand. The kang family gasp. They crossed the border, and it is enough.

just as joohyun is about to muster up her anger, the time freeze.

That was the moment I asked myself, "How did it come to this, where did I go wrong?", i looked at seulgi.
That's it, it was the day I met her. I was on my way to the audition with Mom and Dad.

Mom and dad really dont care about me, they care about my looks and achievements.
So they can boast about it. I hate it.

             •  The Events That Started It All •

Joohyun flashes back to a moment in her childhood. She sits in a car with her parents, on the highway.

"Joohyun, we need to talk about your report card". Joohyun pout. "What's with your math, hyun?". Mrs. Bae said, joohyun knew that her parents was angry about it. "We're A-sian hyun, not B-sian". Mr. Bae said.

The bae's car reaches the traffic jam.
"What the, ughhh". Mr. Bae groans he thumps the steering wheel.

"Appa, what am i gonna do?? How much time have i got". Joohyun said hysterically.

"Five minutes, you'll take it if you run". She gets out to the car and start running. "Wow, joohyun can't understand sarcasm". Mr. Bae chuckle. "Sarcasm at is finest". Said Mrs. Bae.

i hate joohyun's parents 

Joohyun jumps over the barrier and runs through the park. She spots couples  holding hands in her direction and she pushes the girl.

"Tch, they will break up soon." Joohyun mumbles. She saw a old lady who's struggling with her paper bags. And yes she didn't help her. She doesn't have time to help.

She saw her bestfriend, bogum what is he doing here.

"Hey joojoo, wanna hear my song". She runs frantically. "Sorry, gummy next time will do". Bogum just pouts, "okey, i will wait". He faintly smiles.

Joohyun was weary, she inhale, exhale. "Water you want". It's her classmate, taehyung. But joohyun declines she starts to run again.

"Hey gurl, wanna ride". She doesn't know the guy but he is good looking but not now. She is late on her audition.
Joohyun jumps on the barrier again.

"Then, i realized i was lost". I saw a girl on the bench playing with her hamster, i sat next to her, "hey, are aphrodite the goddess of love and beauty". I chuckle, "i am just a normal person". She jusy realized that her hamster is know missing. Guess she's mesmerized on my beauty.

 "That was the moment". Joohyun sighs. Joohyun flashes back to reality. But what if i hadn't turned right. Where i would be now.

Joohyun flashes back to the she encounters the old lady. "Hey, may i help you".

Joohyun helped the old lady, She eventually makes it to the audition, leading her to become an idol, become rich and own a mansion, doesn't have a lover because of saseangs, so she die alone.

"Nahh i don't want that, maybe listening to bogum's song".

"Hey joojoo, wanna hear my song". Joohyun stops and nods.

when see you from afar,
I will go down different path of thinking, you gave my heart a short greeting, you are in a flutter as you take steps towards my heart
(Irene and bogum - one and half)

"I love it". Joohyun said, "it was a song for you". Bogum said with a smile. smooth talker.

Bogum became an idol, irene became an doctor, due to their time conflicts, joohyun and bogum doesn't have time for each other so they break up. Joohyun was depressed because bogum is the only one he loved so she tries to suicide and it works.

Joohyun flashes back, "God, love is very complicated".

"What about taehyung".

"Water you want". Joohyun accepts the water.

Joohyun became an house wife and taehyung was a businessman, they're rich, they have son named jungkook, but in the end they divorce because taehyung found a women who is better than her. So they're broke now, jungkook became a rebel, he's a drug addict now, and his on prison, now joohyun needs to pay her debts and yeah.

"Ughh, maybe the guy who offers a ride, will be the best, i think".

"Hey gurl, wanna ride". Joohyun pout, "sure".

In the end they became normal, husband and wife. WHEN i say NORMAL it is not. Sehun always beating up irene, sehun always drunk, and he doesn't care on irene.

"I think i will do the right way".

                 • Meeting Seulgi •

 "Then, i realized i was lost". I saw a girl on the bench playing with her hamster, i sat next to her, "hey, are you aphrodite the goddess of love and beauty". I chuckle, "i am just a normal person". She just realized that her hamster is now missing. Guess she's mesmerize on my beauty.

"Oh my god, wendy is lost, can you help me find her". I just nodded. "What's your name". I said. "Kang Seulgi". She smiled widely, "you?". "Bae Joohyun". We shake our hands. "You looked like a bear". I said, "You looked like a bunny". She responds.

We find wendy it took us fifteen minutes, but it was worth it. "Gosh, i didn't make to the audition". She pats my back. "What are you going to do there".

"To sing a song". I said. "Then do it know".  Seulgi said with a toothy grin.

Don’t go away, always stay by my side
Even when break you, make you mad and push you with my bad temper
I’m so cautious in case you disappear
The person who values you like a jewel is me (Candy - red velvet)

"Bravo, bae joohyun, bravo you received a standing ovation". I hugged her and cry on her shoulders.

"Im going home; empty handed". I said, "nahh, here. It's a chocolate coin". I hugged her again.

"Thank you". I smiled, "you're always welcome hyunnie".

               •  Our Story •

Joohyun pushing seulgi on a swingset, presumably on the same day that joohyun missed her audition. Then seulgi pushing joohyun, after that both of them laying in a field of grass. Joohyun points at a bear shaped cloud, then seulgi points at a bunny-shaped cloud, then they both point at a heart-shaped cloud, following with them blushing.

At a time joohyun and seulgi's teenage years, where seulgi's who now has pimples, and formal attire, knocks on the Bae's house's door, with Mr. Bae appearing in the doorway. Seulgi's holds a bouquet of flowers, as if asking if she could date joohyun, followed by Mr. Bae closing the door on seulgi's. Yes joohyun parents dont like the couple, because how can they make babies. And what will people think.

 Joohyun and seulgi's in their young adult years, with them about to kiss in their car on top of a mountain, but the car suddenly rolls down the street. Joohyun storming out of her house, with a bag of luggage, while yelling at her parents, both glaring. Her mother then looks distraught, and starts crying, while her father goes back inside still angry.

Seulgi's parents were okay to our relationship, seulgi's parents were nice to me, they help us to buy a small apartment.

In the apartment, Seulgi prepares a cup of Ramen, joohyun gets out of the shower with a towel around her head and body, joohyun kissed seulgi on her forehead and she go to the room to put some clothes.

  joohyun and seulgi adopted children, it's sooyoung and seungwan. Joohyun was happy to have children's and seulgi wants a child again. Gosh.
but their happiness turns to fright when they realize that they have to get married. At the wedding, joohyun looks sad as she looks at two empty seats reserved for her parents, who did not show up. She sighs, but then she and seulgi put on each other's wedding rings. Seulgi dips joohyun as she kisses her,

 A six years old seungwan and five years old sooyoung hugging there sister Yerim, who were three years old.

kinda confusing right

 Joohyun wakes up and smiles as seulgi plays with kids. They all see joohyun and hugged her until she falls down.

They buy a house, it's not fixed. So they fixed it. Seulgi is painting the front of the house, the kids were helping there mother to clean things and after cleaning the house. And painting it. They started to play jenga.

 Sooyoung was getting taller, and seulgi is measuring how tall she is. Wendy is getting good on her studies too, so she and seulgi was always on hyped going to the quiz bee she's playing on. Yerim is growing too, she learned how to speak english a little bit.

The last thing is, her family is wonderful, not perfect but great one.

                  • Acceptance •

  Joohyun stops the flashback, and goes back into paused reality.

"Actually, you know what? I wouldn't change a thing". Joohyun said, she was teary. Tears of joy.

The time unfreezes and joohyun laughs, she hugged her family. "I love you mom". Said sooyoung. "Sorry if we ruined your day". Said seungwan, she is crying because of her stupidity they're  stupidity.

"Eomma, we will make this up, maybe tomorrow not now". Yerim said with brighly smile. She really wants to thank yerim for being bright even they have fights with seulgi. She always force her momdy to make it up to me and say sorry. Even it's my fault.

"I love you as always". Seulgi said. "We always love". They synchronize said. "Me too". I response.

_________

A mother's day special, inspired by the world of gumball ep name is the choices. Thank you for reading.

Ps/ i will proof read this tomorrow im kinda sleepy soo goodnight.