Chapter Two

Desire Deep Within

Time ticked by soo fast but my mind still stuck in the classroom with Namjoon. Is this something I should be aware of? I shook it off as I got ready for the BTS concert at my friend's house. I walked towards my friend's room from the guest room and the door flew straight open revealing her in a yellow donut sweater and whitewashed jeans. 

"Girl why are you dressing too casual?" She said to me. I was just wearing a white shirt and some light jeans and some converse. I shrugged and laughed.

"What are you wearing , is that more than casual? Really girl , a hoodie?" We laughed and she shrugged.

"Isnt Jhope's favorite color yellow, ill stand out to him" She said proudly and I just stared at her. I punched her shoulder and laughed.

"Girl you trying too hard ahaha" We started walking outside to the car but she stops me before we get close to the car. I turned towards her and she is just eyeballing me. I tilted my head and she just made a "Hmm" sound and forcefully spun me around.

"I see what you are doing Jae.." She finally said. I was soo lost , what was she talking about.

"What do you mean? Im just wearing clothes...WAIT IS MY SHIRT SEE THROUGH??" I started examing myself and sighed.

"No girl , your wearing Namjoon's ideal girlfriend's style." I paused. 

"What did you just say , this is what he likes on a girl?!?!?" I tilted my head and sighed. Did I accidently dress as his ideal.

"Girl dont act liek you dont know , ever since that day you were thinking about him. You want his attention today." She laughed. This girl is so one sided to this , im still confused about all of this.

"I didnt know he liked this  , well apparently me and him have style unlike some people" I laughed and she hit me. I rubbed my shoulder and she laughed.

"Come on girl we gon be late if you keep messing around." I said and started walking again but she stood still. I turned to see if she was fllowing but she just stood there staring at me.

"Girl what are you doing come on." I said folding my arms towards her.

"Not until you admit you want his attention." She folded her arms as well and smirked. I cant believe this girl right now. She really is trying to make me hit her.

"Aish you know that I didnt know about it , stop playing and come on." I said annoyed and patting my foot on the floor. She continued to stare and smirk at me.

"FINE , FINE I DID CAN WE GO NOW?!?!" I said loudly and she laughed in triumph. 

"Yes we can haha" She laughed and we continued to the car laughing.

20 Minutes Later~~

The parking was packed , like everyone in the city was here for them. I started glancing around with Soonji for parking and finally , though far from the door , a parking space. We pulled in and got out of the car ad rushed inside. There were people everywhere. I couldnt see Soonji for a second but she was a few inches infront of me. We made our way towards the room where they held the glowsticks and signs and stuff. 

"Wanna buy some stuff , we need the glowsticks but wanna buy a sign or something?" I nodded and we bought a few signs and merchandise they were selling. When we finally made it to our seats , we had about 10 minutes to spare to ourselves. I stood ready and was soo excited for my first ever concert with my bestie.

"I can't believe I scored these by stage spots. It took a good bit of my allowance but ehh worth it to see my baby." She did a flustered face thinking about Jhope and I laughed.

"Dont forget about the rest of them girl , haha there are more than one." We laughed and the 10 minutes seem to tick by faster than  thought. While waiting we met some other fans in our section and became friends. The light dimmed and everything started. My mind in struck with all the coolness , from the dances to the looks to just the music. They were soo amazing. I even got some good pics of the members. Namjoon came close and I got a pic but couldnt see the pic by how fast i was taking them. I was about to take another pic and my phone was swooped away. I looked up and there stood namjoon and jhope taking pictures on my phone. I felt Soonji dying and trying to hand jhope her phone. Of course he took it and turned towards us and took a pic with us. I died at that moment Namjoon handed my phone back and his hand touched mine.

After the excitement and my ovaries exploding from the ines , we managed to leave in one piece without dying. We got back to her house and we were talking about the photos.

"GIRL HE HAD MY PHONE!!" Soonji screamed and pranced around the room. I laughed then started looking at the photos I took. I looked at the Namjoon pics and one in particular stood out to me, the one right before he took my phone. him in the photo was looking dead at the camera. But not caught off guard , he was smiling and I fell into a trance. His smile was soo sweet and heart warming I couldnt say a word. Soonji scooted next to me and she saw the picture and all she said was "ooo".

"He was posing for you aweeeeee , he caught feels." I hit her and we both laughed. I just stared at the picture for a few more minutes and shut my phone off. That night the dream happened again but yet.....I never seen his face , the boy who came up to the glass. Who is it? Why is it me in the glass box? Does this dream mean something , but what? I woke up that morning and continued my day , but something was different about today....but how?

 

Hey guys!!!! BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE STORIES. TIS THE SEASON FOR HEART WARMING STORIES!!! Question of the chapter: How did Namjoon know she was taking pics of him? What does that dream mean? What happened the next day? Find out in the next chapter loves. Saranghaeyo and as always ANNYEONG!!!