Chapter One

Desire Deep Within

I look around, seeing nothing. I try to walk forward but not taking a single step. Trying  to scream but not making a single peep. Suddenly BAM, the lights came on. I looked around to find me strapped in a glass box surrounded by thousands of lights. I turned to see a stage with 7 figures but there faces not visible. 

*Beep Beep*  *Beep Beep*  *Beep Beep*

The box starts moving towards the stage and the lower it going, the more visible the faces got. But one in particular started walking closer to where the box will land. His face not yet visible but the closer I got, the more clear his face appeared. 

I go to speak and only two words escape my lips.

"You are..." A loud noise makes my body just right when I was about to see my face. I hit the bottom of the glass hard and my eyes shot open.

"Oww, aish!!!" I look up to see Soonji staring at me with a worried face. I get up slowly with the help from her but as soon as my feet touched the floor, I hit her in the arm.

"Why did you wake me up, I was about to see who the mysterious man was, you know that reoccuring dream I keep having." I said frustrated scratching my head. Her face sulkened, she crossed her arms and looked me in my eyes.

"Well sorry we are gonna be late to our first day at SNU!!" My mind went blank and a jolt of energy came into my body like a storm. I ran past her and ran towards my clock..it was 7:45am, 30 minutes until class begins.

"Holy crap!!" I speed got ready and we rushed out the house to the car immediately. We drove as quick and efficiently as possible but got caught in traffic. I glanced out the window and looked towards a tall building. Something jogged my memory.

*FlashBack to dream*

I turned to look at the man walking towards the lowering box I was in to find a symbol of an ARMY vest with blurred letters inprinted into the chest of the vest. I squinted to get a better look but, reality struck.

*Back from dream*

I squinted closer to that sign next to the tall building and that same vest advertised a concert.

"Hey what is that group, do you know?" I pointed and Soonji looked. She gasped and turned the car towards the building. We pulled up next to the sign and looked up.

"BTS is having a concert in a week from now, we have to go!" Soonji said hitting me on the shoulder. I grabbed her hand in motion of hitting me again and she looked at me with a guilty face.

"Sorry, its just you know how much I love J-Hope, he is my sunshine" She said with a giddy smile. I couldnt help but smile at her face, she was soo cute.

"Ok fine, we can attend the concert, but your paying for my ticket rich girl." We laughed and I looked back at the sign and that vest looked so familiar, then my mind finally ticked.

"Is that the same vest from my dream? No it cant be, I dont even listen to this group but how did I see that vest in my dream? Maybe its nothing" I thought but shook my head and we drove off luckily making it in time to class.

We walked into the class right whn it was about to start and we took our seats in the middle of the stand. I looked down at my phone and saw some email popped up. I clicked it to find the same group advertised and a link to buy the tickets. Suddenly my phone was yanked away from my hands into Soonji's and she proceeded to by the tickets for us.

"You wanna buy the merchandise when we get there or.." I stopped her right there when I noticed Professor Jong was about to speak.

"Ok class we have a guest coming to speak to you all today and he is well known for his kpop group and high scoring on the state's test. You all may known him as Rapmonster from his group BTS.." Suddenly gasps filled the room and girls started to get giddy, including Soonji. I felt a hit on my shoulder and I sped my head around to find a guilty faced Soonji.

"Sorry, but Namjoon is coming, he is from BTS, maybe he will bring alongthe rest of them!!" She whispered wiggling my arm. I started to think, why are all these BTS things happening, first the dream , then the signs, then the emails, now one of the members or maybe all of them are showing up to my class??

 "This has to mean something.." I whispered and Soonji was staring at me. 

"So what was that dream you had again, of those figures and you in a box. What's that all about?" She asked purchasing what seemed to be thousands of merchandise from BTS.

"I dont know, they seemed to be all tall but one and with colorful hair, but no face. But one in particular was taller than the others with light brown hair. What do you think..." I turned to find her staring in surprise towards the door, I heard gasps and giggles and loud voices all around me. I turned to find 7 guys standing next to my professor and one in particular stood out. A light brown hair, tall, slender, handsome guy talking to my professor. He then turned and looked up at my class, eyes glancing over everyone, but his eyes glances over me quick but he turns back to me. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. We had about 5 seconds of prolong eye contact to him beginning to speak. 

"Hello and we are BTS." They all said in sync, but my eyes only looking at the tall one. He smiled and eyes looked back at me before talking.

"So everyone, my name is Kim Namjoon but you all know me as RapMonster from BTS." He bowed to the applause and continued."I have some important things to discuss with all of you reguarding the importance of this time of your lives as college students, especially since this is some of y'all first yaer here." As he was talking his voice faded and I was just mesmerized by his voice and looks. It felt like a whole decade but was only 30 minutes and they were about to leave.

"Thank you all for having us here to talk to you and thank you for inviting us." He shook my professor's hand. He looked up towards me one last time but he smiled at me in particular out of the crowd of girls. I smiled back and he turned his head and him and his group and manager exited the room and I was viciously out of that trance he had put me in. 

"Girl he smiled at you" she whispered and shook me but my eyes stuck at the door, what is this? Why did he only smile at me? Class went on but my mind still stuck on that situation.

 

Hey guyes this is my new story "Desire Deep Within", hope you all enjoyed my first chapter and hope to see you all here for the next chapter. Now as tradition, the main question of this chapter. Why was Rapmonster smiling only at Jaemin? What does the dream she keep having mean? What will take place at the concert? Find out in the next chapter folks! Saranghaeyo and as always Annyeong!!!!