Chapter Five

Ice Cold

"Kyungsoo-ssi, can we talk?" a voice broke through my senses, but I kept on walking and focused on the ground instead shifting it to the person who wants my attention. But that person is really pushing her limits, she grabbed my arms and looked me in the eye, but I shook her arms off of me. Making her shout, capturing everyone's attention. "Yah! Do Kyungsoo!" that made my heart boil with annoyance. How dare she call me by my whole name, as if I wasn't a year older than she is. 

I had no other choice but to look at her dead in the eyes, and informally asked what does she want. "Can we talk?" she said, her attention shifted to her fingers. "I don't have anything to say to you." I turned my back on her, and focused on walking away from her when she shouted again. "Stay away from my boyfriend!" Anger boiled in my whole system but I tried to ignore it with all my might. 

Someone covered my ears with headphones, although there is no music. "Pretend that there is a really loud music playing,don't mind all of those people whispering things." and as he did said it the buzzly whispers that surrounds me, slowly faded away. And when we reached the corner he took it off, and walked away. "Hey, I didn't quite get your name, what was it again?" a smirked form on his face, and he popped his bubblegum."Taeyong, my name is Taeyong." and then he disappeared. 

"Didn't even got to say thank you to him." I said sighing, then went on my day just like usual. As if no Krystal warned me about her boyfriend, and no Taeyong saved me from judging eyes, and there's no Jongin that still is deeply carved in my heart.