the smile that feels like home

you

there are two things when it comes to yoongi. 

yoongi can be everything. hes a universe stuck inside this ball but inside is full of all his wishes, dreams, insecurities, etc. he can be a hurricane destroying everything in its path or just a bright blue sky with nothing to worry about. 

also the fact that hoseok is deeply in love with him. he will go over mountains, crossing oceans for him no matter how big or small. he will travel the world for him.

but right now yoongi is ignoring him. 

its been almost been a week since hoseok saw the older boy. yoongi been picking up his calls, well not all of them, but just enough to tell hoseok that he's fine. he sounds tired, lethargy in his voice, but he doesn't know which tired. 

one, the type of tired when he stays up all night working on something in his work studio, which causes him to block everything out, including hoseok. forgetting to take care of his very well being, forgetting to change and eat. hoseok sometimes always manages to get yoongi out of his work studio, but when he went there these past few days. he wasn't there. 

or the ugly type of tired. the one hoseok always thinks about when the older ignores him without telling him why. the tired of their relationship, the one he always worries and fears about, the tired of which he thinks yoongi doesn't love him anymore.

him and yoongi has been dating over a year. they had their good times, where yoongi seeks hoseok comfort just as much hoseok does. the massive storms of arguing, their words sounds like like cutting bricks, even though it takes a hard time cutting, the scraping of the knife against the concrete hurts your ears, which causes you to become frustrated and breaking it into pieces. but eventually you have to pick up the pieces.

hoseok couldn't shake the feeling that maybe yoongi was tired of their relationship. he always been a little more emotional than yoongi. he cries whenever someone dies in a kdrama or whenever gets a really bad score on his tests. this always leads to the older cuddling him, saying the words that makes hoseok feels better. he laughs so hard whenever he sees something funny or just his friends doing something silly without them knowing. yoongi always been there for him, going out of his way to comfort hoseok.

"did you know how many times i knocked and hollered your name?"

yoongi words snapped hoseok out of thought. he didn't notice when he came into his room but when he looked at the older boy standing by the doorway, his cheeks were flushed and he was breathing heavily  like hes been running.

he ignores him. he turns the other way, missing the way the older frowns. yoongi always manages to show up everytime he realizes he been too far away from hoseok. 

he didn't feel the bed drip beside him until he feels arms wrap around his waist and his back flushed against a chest.  "I'm sorry, seok-ah. i really am, i just- i know i been busy lately, but i'm here now." yoongi breathes out before tightening his hold on hoseok. 

he's upset with him and the older knew that but it doesn't mean it hurts him when he was the one hurting the younger. 

"hey, sunshine. i'm sorry, look i bought your favourite ice cream and donuts." yoongi doesn't miss the smile that spread across the younger's face. "the one down the street from your studio?" hoseok asks before tilting his head. he looks ridiculous right now but he doesn't care because yoongi got his favourite ice cream and he maybe he's a little mad at the older.

"yeah. now come on, love, before it melts." yoongi crawls off the bed, holding out his hand for hoseok to take, he smiles at that before taking it. yoongi will forever be soft for that smile. 

                                                                                             _

"what were you doing anyway?"

"being a stripper, what else." that earns a slap from hoseok.

finally, he's home.