need your love before i fall (so far away)

you

the sunlight that was peeking through hoseok's curtain greeted him in the morning. he rolled out of bed into his cute rabbit slippers that jungkook gave him, already missing the warm comfort, he steps into the kitchen and brew up coffee. its been a weird habit of his since yoongi left.

another day without his other half.

he thinks the other is doing the same, but getting ready for bed. he's on the other side of the world.

he should call jimin and ask him to look over his dance moves during practice if he has time. going through his contacts on his phone, he passes a lot of people's phone numbers which he had forgotten. he doesn't really have the time to get out much, always away from social media, making his responsibilities his top priority.

that reminds him, yoongi didn't call or text him all day yesterday. which is completely fine but he misses the older. it's been two long distance months, and each day he's growing impatient and lonely.but the older is following his dreams, hoseok thinks, don't ruin it. he ignores the ache in his heart because one day yoongi is going to become big and hoseok is gonna be a distraction.

he doesn't realize his phone been ringing until it stops and hears the phone ding, signaling him someone messaged him. he decides whether or not he should pick up his phone and see if its the older or not but it's probably jimin or jin-hyung. so he chooses to ignore it.

it isn't until hoseok is climbing into bed when he hears it again, he groans because who the hell is messaging him at this time of night. he goes pick up his phone by his bed on the nightstand and checks. 9 missed calls from jimin, 82 messages from the "bread squad" and 4 missed calls from yoongi along with 10 messages. he groans because he didn't know he had this many missed call and messages from all of them.

until his brain slowly begins to understand why and he jumps. unlocking his phone checking, "no, no, no." he whispers because what. what is happening until he sees it.

he cries because BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT liked yoongi's work, his songs, writing, and his voice. which meaning signing a contract with him. he cries because he knows this is so important for the older, his dream, his goal, is coming true. he pictures how happy yoongi is. his big bright gummy smile that has his knees weak and his heart. his eyes becoming crescents with beautiful lines on the side of his eyes, feeling like his holding the galaxies in those eyes.

he's cries because he's coming home in a week. he finally gets to hold, feel and kiss the older. his home is coming back. for you, yoongi writes. for you.

he cries because its not true. he knows its gonna hurt because he has to choose, and he already knows the answer to that. but writes okay, hyung. ill be waiting. instead.

___

a year later agust d, yoongi, becomes famous for his mixtape and mv "agust d" reaching over 1 million views on youtube under 24 hours and being listed as one of the weekly Artists to Watch by on TIDAL Rising.

a year later, hoseok learns about letting go.