Truth or dare~

Sehun x Reader - Truth or dare~

SEHUN X READER

FLUFF      (???)

The sun was shining, making everything look even more joyful than it actually was.

\\\Y/N stared out the window, balancing her chair on the back legs waiting for the glorious sound of the bell to ring.///  
                              
*ring ring*

It finally happened! 
I emmediately got up and started running towards my best friends  classroom waiting for her to exit it and then go eat lunch together.

The classroom door got opened and everyone got out.
Why didn't I see B/F/N?
"Hey, Y/N", someone called me and I turned myself to the person.

It was one of the most popular people
Nobody wanted to be with me except for my BFF because I was 'weird' and 'crazy'...

I kind of was...but I was also proud of it! 
I mean, at least i'm always happy?

I got into the lunch hall and sat at a random table...alone...

   SEHUN POV.

I sat with the guys and we started talking about some random stuff until we played the 'truth or dare' game.

"Sehun!", Baekhyun said and I looked over to him, "I dare you to....ask y/n out!", He said while laughing.

"Never!", I said, "she's to weird for me...", I said
"It's a DARE!", he said and I just rolled my eyes, like I normally do.

"C'mon Sehun, it's just a game and she'll say yes anyways...we're the most popular guys at school! Who doesn't want to go out with you?!", Chanyeol said, trying to get me to do it.

"Ok...", I said and started walking towards Y/N.

honestly she was one of the prettiest girls at school...

The way her hair looked to the way she dressed herself...
Her wonderful smile that made her eyes look like they were smiling too..

She was just beautiful...wait- what am I thinking?! 

Y/N POV

I was eating and thinking as all of a sudden...one of the most popular guys came up to me:
"Y/N, there's something I have to tell you something I wanted to tell you for ages now...", Sehun said.

"Me?", I asked and he nodded

"O- Ok....what is it?", I asked as I felt even more nervouse than seconds ago.

The only thing I heard at the moment was my heart, beating faster than it has ever done, but why? He was so ugly and boring...and be probably just wanted to say something useless as always!
                              
Anyways, I thought some more about what he could say he started talking:

SEHUN POV

"Listen, I- I've liked you for ages now a- and I would like you...to go out with me", I said, totally embarresed because I didn't really want to.

"You like me?!", she said louder than ever, making litterally everyone in the sall stare at us with big eyes.

'', I thought to myself.            
I didn't know what to do so I just took her by the hand and started to run away                                            

Y/N POV

He started to run so I just followed him until we stopped.
"What are you doing?, why are we running away?", I asked

"Why did you say that so loud?!", He startes yelling at me

"Now everybody knows and it's embarresing an-"

"Please stop panicking!", I interrupted  him, "What if they know? Those are your feelings and they should accept them! Right?", I asked   

"I guess...", He said 

SEHUN POV          

I did feel kinda bad...she seriously believed me?

Should I tell her?
I thought some more and decided that
*ring ring* we heard the bell ring, signaling lunch break was over.

Y/N POV

I heard the bell ring, meaning I finally had a reason to run off this awkward situation.

Why did I even agree on that stupid date?! I mean it was my first so...yeah?

As school went by as normal I got home and texted my bff:


\\\Y/N  = Y///
\\\BFF = BF///

Y- hey bruh

BF- heyyy, waddup?♡♡

Y- smthn happened...

BF- wat happened? ¤÷¤

Y- I'm going on a date with Oh Sehunㅜㅜ He asked me n I couldn't say no...

BF- OMGGG (idk if I should believe u but ok, i'll do it for now ㅋㅋㅋ)

BF- need some help with an expert (aka. Me)??? *smirk*                     

Y- Emm...sure!♡♡♡

 

I finished texting Y/B/F/N and got on to Sehun:

Y- Heyy, it's me, Y/N
Y- Just wanted to ask when/where we're going on the date...thx~

SE- hey, do you have time tomorrow?
I gave him the ad(d?)ress and told my bff everything that happened.

--time skip--


"Wow...Ages pased since I looked as great as right now...", I said checking myself out in the mirror.

"Anyways, what time is it?", I then asked B/F/N,

"It's-", she started but got cut off by the bell of the door.

SEHUN POV

Why? Why did I even plan this day? I should've just told her but no...here I am now...waiting for Y/N to go out with me! 

What was I even thinking?!

While I was trying to calm myseld down the door got opened by a wonderful girl...Y/N...
She looked stunning in every single way possible.

She even wore something I never saw her with!

"H- Hey...you look g- good", I said

Y/N POV


"Thank you~ you look handsome too~", I sang weirdly and then we both laughed.

We started to walk but it was silent.
Not awkward though...I looked up to him (being the short 5'0 feet tall girl I am) and he was staring at me.
                              
SEHUN POV       
                                     
To be honest I did have a little crush on her.                    
It was interesting how much energy she has.
I always had a crush on her  but since she was so hated I kind of felt embaressed and didn't want to talk to anyone about it.

I didn't want to like her so I lied to myself.
I lied about everything...       

Y/N POV

We walked some more and even got into a little conversation until we got to an amusement park.

"Wow! How'd you know I love amusememt parks?", I asked while smiling.

"Of course I know it! I'm Oh Sehun after all!", He said and we laughed until I grabed his hand and started to run in the direction of a horror house.
We got in front of it but I was still holding his hand for some reason I can't figure out.

"Y/N, you sure you wanna go there it'll be scary for you", he said and I nodded while walking. I was honestly really scared but I wanted to go and get scared because it was fun (?).    

We sat into our seats and the ride started.    

It was peacful until some guy with a scisor in his eye came with a knife and 'missed'.

I got scared and screamed while hugging him tightly.

SEHUN POV.

As she hugged me I froze.
I can't lie about the fact that I enjoyed it though...

Y/N POV.
    
I kept hugging him because of the scary things but also kept on letting go for a while until I hugged him....and he....hugged back...

He didn't let go of me so I just hugged him a bit tighter and it felt nice! 

The ride ended and we left our seats while holding hands.

Why did this feel so wrong but right at the same time?

"Do you want to eat something?", He asked and I nodded.
We went to get donuts and ate.

We talked and talked while smiling, eating with one hand while one was holding the other persons hand.

 

It was fun, I really enjoyed my first date.

We went on many other fun rides until we looked at the time and it was already 11:30 Pm.
"Shoot, I gotta go home oppa", I said but quickly covered my mouth.

'How could I say oppa?! , this is embaressing!', I thought while he was laughing his off.

"Already like me?", He asked teasingly and I shyly looked away.

"Of course you like me...I'm Oh Sehun after all...", He said and as I wanted to say my goodbyes he grabed my hand, pulled me closer and kissed me passionetly.

This was indeed the best day of my life...

 

------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I KNOW this is really bad! No need to tell me...😂XD Still hoped u somehow enjoyed this without cringing...XD

 

REQUEST: OPEN

-NO -