Accident 49

Accidentally

 

They arrived at the hospital, and immediately, the nurses assited them. Jaehyun being at Doyoung's side.

“Bunbun hyung, why did you do this?”

 

 

-------

 

The doctor said that Doyoung lost too many blood. The wounds was cutted again and again, that there are many marks left on his wrist. He got thinner because he didn't eat always.

Jaehyun was waiting for Doyoung to open his eyes. The doctor said that he's okay now, just take care of him and wait for him to wake up.

 

------

 

Jaehyun felt the hand that he was holding just moved. It's been 3 days since they've brought Doyoung on the hospital. 

“H-Hyung?! Wait, I'll call the doctor!” He ran as fast as he can, after Doyoung slowly opened his eyes.

When they arrived at Doyoung's room, he saw his boyfriend with Taeyong and Ten. The doctor checked the guy and after that, he went out.

Doyoung weakly smiled at him, as he went near the bunny male, “Hyung.” He hugged him.

“Bas.” Doyoung hugged him back. The two, Ten and Taeyong, went out to give them some time.

“Why did you do that, huh, Bunbun hyung?!”

“I don't know bas, maybe instinct?”

“ your instinct hyung. Why? The real reason.”

“U-Uhhm.”

“Tell me hyung.”

“I'm b-bullied by y-your f-fangirls, until now. They're t-telling m-me to die because I-I made you a gay, as t-they said. They h-hurt me. I may be strong when I'm with you, but they attack me when you're not around. I-I'm scared at them. I don't know what to do. My mind was corrupted everytime they bully me. I ended up with this.” He held his wounded wrist up, tears started to fall, down from his eyes to his porcelain skin.

Jaehyun sat beside his boyfriend, he hugged the male and whispered, “Hyung, you know I'm here. Don't listen to them, huh? Don't ever do this again too. I'll be mad at you. Doesn't matter if we're both bi or gays, but we love each other right? You're for me, and I'm for you. I love you hyung. Always remember that.”

“T-Thank you very much. Bas. I l-love you too.”

 

Jaehyun slowly lifted his head and left a light, sweet kiss on Doyoung's lips.

 

-------

 

Ending's near. Lol.