Accident 3

Accidentally

 

Doyoung cannot believe it. Jung Jaehyun the popular wants to be friends with him? Impossible. Jaehyun must be kidding him. He doesn't even know Doyoung in real. Doyoung sighed. “Looks like you have a problem there huh.” Ten, his bestfriend, said. “You're right Ten.” his other bestfriend, Taeil, said. Those two really team up just to . “Taeil hyung and Ten. I have a secret to tell you and you should keep your big mouths shut.” 

“I do not have a big mou----” Ten couldn't complete his sentence because Taeil put a hand on his mouth. Such a talkative person. “Shhh.” The older of the three whispered.

“Well, Jung Jaehyun mess----” 

“Jung Jaehyun???!!!! The popular basketball player? He's hot!” Ten blurted. . Doyoung thought as he saw students stared at them. Taeil put his hand again on Ten's mouth, this one is tighter and he gestured Doyoung to continue what will he say.

“Well, here it is. I accidentally messaged Jung Jaehyun my picture, which was for my cousin originally. And happens, he messaged me yesterday night. Asking me to be his friend. I reject him cause I know there are some 'shrimps' there that will be jealous. They might hate me hyung.” Doyoung murmured. Taeil nodded as an answer while Ten kept tugging the elder's hand on his mouth so he can talk. 

Taeil finally put his hand down from Ten's mouth, “Yuck hyung, your hand tastes like .” When Ten said that, Doyoung's eyes widen. Where did Ten learned that word? While Taeil was there, slapped Ten's mouth with the back of his hand. ˝Hey, maknae, where did you learned that?” The oldest asked. Ten gulped.

˝He he he. Johnny hyung?” 

“Taeil, stop your boyfriend's erted mouth. Ten is innocent. Don't let him be tainted by Johnny hyung.”

“He's not my boyfriend, uh. That erted idiot really needs to shut his mouth.”

“Also Taey---”

Ten cutted their conversation, “Don't mention my cutie Taeyong here. Well, Doyoung, my opinion about your ' happens' with Jung Jaehyun is, you did the right thing. Well, he have many fangirls, fanboys and fangays out there you know. If they knew that you are friends with Jaehyun, they will think that you poisoned Jaehyun's mind. You're not popular yet you are a friend of Jung Jaehyun? That's impossible to happen. Also, his fans will be jealous. They will bash you too for sure. And the worst, they will do something bad to you.” 

Ten is right. Doyoung thought.