Chapter 42: Alone time with Youngmin

Déjà Vu: True Love?

 

There was an awkward silence when the both of you left the store and Youngmin decided to break it.

“So…? Not comfortable with me?” Youngmin started.

“Honestly? Not really” you answered playing with your fingers.

“Oh” Youngmin sighed.

“It's not that I’m not really comfortable with you, well I’m not coz the eyes are onto us and it's really awkward” you continued.

 “Don’t mind them” Youngmin said and put his hands to his pockets.

“Arasseo” you nodded.

An awkward silence was filling the air again.

*What the heck is happening to me? I’m not like this when his around! God help me! What to do?* you thought.

“Ahm…” Youngmin started again.

“yes?” you asked.

“About your… ahm… confession” Youngmin said with confidence.

“Oh~ about that, Sorry, and just throw it away or burn it, it's just a mess. Sorry for doing that I really can’t keep my feelings anymore and I understand you” you said and give him a warm smile.

*HaYoo~ I want to accept it but I just can’t* “Gwaenchanna, and why should I be the one who’ll going to burn it or throw it? It's yours after all” Youngmin said in a jokingly tone.

“Yah!! Then fine~ Bring it tomorrow at the prom and I’m going to throw it or burn it in front of you. Oh~ Never mind that you already did that. I saw it” you said with a smile.

“Eh?” Youngmin is now really confused.

“Never mind~ Let’s just forget it, it's non- sense after all” you said with a smile.

*It’s not~* Right~” Youngmin continued.

*He agreed T.T* “Good” you gave him a wonderful smile but deep inside you were really hurt on what he just said.

“Anyway~ I heard you're having an admirer? Is it true?” Youngmin asked in a ‘Honestly’ look.

“Yeah~ How’d you know?” you asked curiously.

“I know who he is” Youngmin said and gave you a smirk.

“Really? Who it is? I’m really getting curious about it” you said convincing him to tell you.

“Kwangmin-ah~ OOPS!” Youngmin cupped his mouth.

“Kwangmin? What?!? Are you sure?!?” you asked very shocked.

“It has a ‘Falling in love with you was something I didn’t expected, but being in love with you is something I can never stop’ quote thingy” Youngmin prove that he was right.

“Okay~ Fine maybe it was Kwangmin. I’ll just wait if he dares to confess to me.” You said to Youngmin with a smile.

“Ahaha~ Okay~ I think he’ll never going to do that” Youngmin joked.

“Why?” you asked curiously.

“That guy is a coward~!” Youngmin answered still laughing.

“Ahh.. but anyway… Youngmin-ah~ I’m wondering what if I die on this early age?” you asked wondering.

“Die? Don’t talk like that~ It’ll never happen” Youngmin said turning into a serious one.

“We never know maybe that was my fate” you answered with a smile.

Youngmin stopped and faced you “You’re not going to die arrasseo? Stop thinking about things like that” Youngmin said giving you a serious look.

*Mianhae Youngmin-ah~… maybe it's better if you and the others won’t know.* “Arrasseo~” you nodded.

*HaYoo-ssi~ You’ll not going to die right? What the heck came to your mind and think like that? You won’t I promise that* Youngmin thought while looking down.

“Yah! Gwaenchanna? Why suddenly change the mood?” you asked making him back in reality.

“Eh? Aniya~ Come on HaYoo~ Let’s find your dress for tomorrow” Youngmin said and dragged you in every store he saw.

*I’m going to miss this boy* you thought and smiled.

You and Youngmin searched a dress for you to wear at the prom. It's been hours the both of you still can’t find a dress for you while you spotted a Winnie the Pooh shirt. You leave Youngmin for a second and bought the shirt for him. You stood in front of him and held the paper bag.

“Eh?” he asked in confusion.

“Take it, think of it as a thank you gift” you said with a smile and Youngmin took it.

“Thank you” he said and took a peek inside the paper bag.

“OMONA!! Thank you HaYoo~” Youngmin said and suddenly hugged you.

*I wish we can stay like this forever* you thought and just hug him back.

“Mianhae~” Youngmin said as he broke the hug. “Thanks again” he smiled.

“You’re welcome Youngmin-ah” you said with a smile.

“Wait~ still not hungry?” Youngmin asked.

“I’ am but unnie said we’ll eat at the food court if we met” you said.

“Arrasseo then let’s have an ice cream break first” Youngmin said and bought you an ice cream.

“Gomawo~ anyway, can you do me a favor?” you said while your ice cream.

“Sure what is it?” he asked his ice cream also.

“Help me to find a thank you gift for the others” you said.

“I will but first let’s finish this, the other store’s won’t let us in if we’re going to bring food inside” Youngmin said with a smile.

“Impossible, them will not let you in? Maybe I can’t but you? Pssh~ non- sense. Why won’t they let you in after all an idol will be going inside their store?” you said sticking your tongue out.

“I won’t go inside unless I’m not with you” he said pouting.

*Is he serious on what he’s saying?* “Psssh~ Stop talking and just finish your ice cream” you said and throw your ice cream cup in the trash bin.

“You eat like a kid HaYoo~” Youngmin said and laughed.

“Yah!” you said and gave him a glare.

“Don’t throw me glares if you still have ice cream at the side of your lips” He said and wipes it using his tissue while you turned flashed pink.

“Yah! Gomawo” you said and look down in embarrassment.

*She’s cute blushing like that* “Yah! Staring at??” Youngmin tries to change the air.

“Ani~” you said and smiled.

“What’s your problem? Ahahaha~” Youngmin said and suddenly laugh.

“This boy is crazy!!” you shouted while pointing at Youngmin, everyone looked at him with a smile on their faces and others are giving you death glares by calling Youngmin a crazy.

“Oh Oh~” you said a little scared.

“Why HaYoo?” Youngmin asked.

“Wrong move~ See ya later Youngmin I’ll just text you or let’s meet somewhere. Your fans looked like they were going to eat me coz I call you ‘crazy’” you said and turn your back.

“Yah! Don’t leave me here” Youngmin said and held your wrist.

“Yah! Yah! Look at your fans I’m going to melt receiving death glares like that” you said trying to break free.

“Aniya~ Let’s leave and find your dress, don’t worry I’m here to protect you” Youngmin said and his grip became tighter.

*Protect? What the?! Aniya~! HaYoo~!! Protect means he’s going to protect you as a friend nothing more* you convinced yourself on stop thinking non- sense.

The both of you continued on searching a dress until Youngmin spot one.

“BINGO!” He shouted as he gets the dress from the rack.

“Woah~ T-That?” you asked in a shocked.

“Yes! This” He answered with a smile. “Now try it on” He said and gave you the dress.

“No way! That’s too beautiful! It doesn’t suit me!” you defended.

“Any dress will suit you pabo! Just try it, we still don’t know” Youngmin said and gave you a wonderful smile.

“I won’t… ahm… just try to… ahm put it on that mannequin” you said as you point the mannequin.

“For what?” He asked confused.

“Just put it on” you said.

“Arasseo” Youngmin said and told the sale’s lady to put the dress on the mannequin.

“It fits perfectly” Youngmin and the sale’s lady said.

“Then~ We’re done” you said with a smile.

“How’d you know?” Youngmin asked.

“No more questions~” you said and paid the dress on the counter.

After buying the dress you decided to send a message to Hyun Jin.

“Why?” Youngmin asked.

“Unnie told me if I’m done buying the dress I’ll call her and we’ll go home after we eat” you answered with a smile.

“Aniya~” youngmin snatched the phone.

“YAH!! Give that back!” you said as you tried to reach your phone.

“We still didn’t buy your shoes” Youngmin said.

“What?!? For what?” you asked.

“PABO! You don’t have sense in fashion don’t you? Aish Jinjja!” Youngmin said as he tilted his head in disappointment.

“MWOYA?!? Why do I need to buy shoes if I have one at home?” you asked not approving.

“PABO! No more talking! I’ll pay it! My gift!” Youngmin said and dragged you at the shoe store.

“YAH!! NO WAY!! I just gave you a gift and now you’re giving me a gift too? It's another debt” you defended.

“Mwo? Debt? So you think the reason I’m helping you is for you to have a debt on me? It means you didn’t appreciate on what I did” Youngmin said with a disappointment tone while his grip loosen.

“Ani~ I’m thankful on what you did but I don’t deserve that. It's too much Youngmin-ah.” you said in low tone.

“Ani~ It’s my decision on doing that” Youngmin continued.

“But receiving all your kindness, I really don’t deserve that” you continued.

“Arasseo~ If that’s what you want, but please take this shoes as a thank you gift for being my friend” Youngmin said and paid the shoes to the counter. After that, he leaved without saying goodbye.

*OH GOD! WHAT DID I DO?!?* you thought as tears roll down your cheeks. *Mianhae Youngmin-ah~*

You went home and forgot about Hyun Jin and B1A4 who was left at the mall. You lock the door and buried your face on your pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

__END OF CHAPTER 42__

ANOTHER UPDATE :PP

------------------------------------------------
What do you think??
Imma so sorry for the grammatical errors (Imma lazy to read this again-,-)
DO I STILL HAVE READERS?!?! TT___TT 
It feels I don't have READERS anymore TT__TT 
COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTION ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
Don't be shy to leave your comments don't worry I don't bite^^
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! ♥
-Angel28
12/09/18