Chapter 35: NO MINWOO!!!!!!!!

Déjà Vu: True Love?

 

“We’re home!” you shouted inside your house.
 
“OH! Where did the four of you go? Without us” Donghyun asked.
 
“We just bought Ice cream” you lied.
 
“No were not!” Kwangmin blurted out.
 
“KWANGMIN!” Youngmin shouted.
 
“Oh! Yeah! We bought Ice cream” Kwangmin lied too.
 
Donghyun stood up and look at Minwoo who was sweating a lot.
 
“Minwoo doesn’t smell like ice cream” Donghyun said. “He doesn’t have any stain in his uniform” Donghyun continued.
*OH MY CHICKEN!! Minwoo eats ice cream like a kid! He always has a stain on his clothes after eating ice cream!
NO MINWOO!!! WHY!?!?* Youngmin thought worriedly.
 
Donghyun deepened the look at Minwoo which made Minwoo scared.
 
“HYUNG!! SORRY!! I’m very sorry! When we were in the ice cream parlor and there are fangirls who run after us
and we stop on a couple place, where only a couple is allowed and, HaYoo and Youngmin hyung pretends to be couple
 
because of that COW GUARD and.. and… they kissed, that’s all hyung! SORRY!! FORGIVE ME PLEASE!!!” Minwoo
blurted out while begging.
 
“NO MINWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” You and Youngmin shouted at the same time with a ‘YOU ARE SO DEAD MISTER!’ look.
 
“OH MY SWEET POTATO!!” Minwoo started to run around the house while you and Youngmin chased him.
 
“Youngmin!” Donghyun shouted and let him seat on the couch while you and Minwoo continuously chasing each other.
 
“Sorry hyung” Youngmin apologized.
 
“What happen?”  Donghyun asked in a fatherly way.
 
“You know what Hye Seok said right?” Donghyun said calmly.
 
“I know but I didn’t expect that HaYoo will agree” Youngmin said and look down.
 
“Youngie! Where did you two kissed?” Jeongmin asked while playing on his gum.
 
“Cheeks” Youngmin answered. 
 
“It’s not right? Minwoo will not include the kiss if that’s not in the lips” Donghyun said letting Youngmin nod his head.
 
“Sorry hyung” Youngmin apologize.
 
“HaYoo!” Hyunseong shouted.
 
You stopped chasing Minwoo and went to the couch to sit beside Youngmin.
 
“What happen?” Donghyun asked again.
 
“Minwoo already said it” you answered playing with your fingers.
 
“You know it's a big deal for you, and you were a girl we respect you. But does it means your first kiss was taken by Youngmin?” Donghyun asked.
 
*OH WHAT THE CHOCOLATE FUDGE! He’s right but I stole a kiss from Youngmin* I thought and nodded on
Donghyun’s question.
 
“Sorry HaYoo” Youngmin apologized.
 
“No oppa, I agreed about it. Thinking for the others let’s just think it's a friendly kiss” you said without hesitation.
 
“hmm” Youngmin nodded.
 
“Sorry Donghyun oppa” you apologized.
 
“It's okay HaYoo” Donghyun said.
 
You stood up and went to your room to change your clothes. After changing you decided to check on your laptop for mails. You open the account and saw some status written “OH MY SWEET POTATO! Wahahaha~!! You don’t know but Pooh and this sarcastic brat kissed!” by Mickey Mouse. You stood up and went out to your room and shouted: “NOOOOOO MIIIIIINNNNWWWWWOOOOO!!!!!!!”.
 
“Oops! Sorry HaYoo~ but they don’t know who it is” Minwoo chuckled and you just let out a sigh.
 
You went inside your room again and decided to send a message to your unnie.
 
To: Hyun Jin unnie
 
Unnie!! When will you go home?
 
From: HaYoo
 
To HaYoo
 
It's a surprise!
 
From: Hyun Jin unnie
 
To: Hyun Jin unnie
 
Aish! Just go home ppalli! I need to tell you something and I know I’m very sure with this.
 
From: HaYoo
 
To: HaYoo
 
What is it? Tell me here. Ppalli, I think it's a good news lol
 
From: Hyun Jin unnie
 
To: Hyun Jin unnie
 
I want it personally ^___^”
 
From: HaYoo
 
To: HaYoo
 
Okay! See you! <3 
 
Unnie needs to go to my school now.
 
From: Hyun Jin unnie
 
You didn’t replied her last message and just doze to sleep. Night comes and it's time for dinner. Youngmin decided to
call you for dinner but when he went inside your room he saw you sleeping peacefully and didn’t mind to wake you up.
 
“Where’s HaYoo?” Kwangmin asked.
 
“Sleeping” Youngmin answered.
 
Boyfriend ate their dinner and doze to sleep also.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
__END OF CHAPTER 35__
What do you think??
Imma so sorry for the grammatical errors (Imma lazy to read this again-,-)
DO I STILL HAVE READERS?!?! TT___TT 
It feels I don't have READERS anymore TT__TT 
COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTION ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
Don't be shy to leave your comments don't worry I don't bite^^
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! ♥
-Angel28
12/08/04
 
Don't FORGET to LEAVE your SHINING COMMENTS AND TO SUBSCRIBE ON MA STORY ♥