(1) Of Plane Malfunctions

S T R Á N D É D

LEGEND:

♠: JiKook (지국)
♣: NamJin (남진)
♦: YoonSeok (윤섴)
♥:TaeGum (태굼)
↪ : Fast Forward
↩ : Rewind/Flashback
~✖~✖~ : End (notes)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~••~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~

The bangtan dorm is very a messy and noisy place. Its usually filled with loud bickering, laughter and joy. Even though they only stay there in a short amout of time, Because of their schedule's and such, It was still home for all of them. During trips and world tours, The dorm would be more crowded than it already is. The commotion the members make are much bigger. 

As mentioned, Bangtan really had a packed and busy schedule. So usually packing up for the trips to other countries will only be a short period of time, And at time's like these bangtan was a mess, But ofcourse they're bangtan. They would still find time to tease and have fun even with the pressure of finishing packing in time. So if you enter their dorm and people are tripping over shoes and clothes and are pushing each other, Its really nothing new.

"Eonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" 

Jimin screeches, Hopping over a duffel bag in the middle of the hall. 

"What is it Jimin?" 

"Where's my lipstick?!" 

"I dont know! Why would you ask me?" 

"Cuz you steal them all the time!" 

Jin huffs, Flipping her blonde hair backwards. 

"Well i didnt this time! Maybe Taehyung did!" 

"Ugh, Alright thanks anyways."

Jimin groans in agony and walks out of Jin's room while tying her silver locks up in a silver pony tail. She wasnt even dressed yet for pete's sake! Namjoon has to hurry the up in the shower.

Jungkook, Who emerged from his room suddenly spots Jimin and rushes towards her, He pulls her hair teasingly. Laughing loudly at Jimin's shocked face.

"Jeon Jungkook!" 

Jimin screeches in annoyance.

"Morning to you too Jimin-noona!"

"You brat! Come here!" 

Jimin screams, Running to catch up with a laughing Jungkook. Yoongi snorts when the couple passes by him. On his way to the bathroom, he picks up his once discarded shirt and smells it. Since it didnt smell bad yet he shrugs and walks away with the shirt. 

"Disgusting." 

(What is?)

"Yoongi-oppa just recycled his used shirt. I cant believe you boys, And I cant believe Seok Eonnie because she likes that disgusting oppa."

Taehyung says with a frown, Her phone was on her ear as she scowls in Yoongi's retreating figure. 

"TAEHYUNG! Can i borrow your red heels?!"

Someone screams right beside Taehyung's free ear that wasnt pressed against her own phone.

"Oh my god, Hoseok-Eonnie. Stop popping out of nowhere!" 

Taehyung exclaims. 

"You're just grumpy cuz i disturbed your lovey-dovey talk with Bogum Oppa." 

"He's my boyfriend! I can talk to him whenever i want! Just go get my heels alright?!" 

Hoseok squeels and nods her head running towards the door to grab her member's heels.

"AHHH--Im sorry!" 

Jungkook wails in pain, Eye shut tightly. Jimin frowns tugging at Jungkook's ear harder.

"No! You're not forgiven!"

"! Noonaaaaaa!" 

Jungkook whines, His head following the direction of Jimin's hand. 

"I'll-AHHH! It freaking hurts! I'll buy you lunch!" 

"And?" 

Jimin asks, Biting back her smile. She really cant stay mad at this kid for too long.

"A-And i'll lend you my hoodie's!" 

Jimin beams, She lets go of Jungkook's ear. Jungkook rubs the sore spot with a pout. 

"Thank's Jungkookie!" 

Jimin rises up to her toes and places a kiss on Jungkook's cheek before running back to her room with full intent of finishing up her packing. 

"If i didnt like her i would've hit her back." 

Jungkook grumbles under his breath, He passes by a smug looking Namjoon with a towel on his head by the hallway and Jungkook flushes. 

Namjoon opens his mouth to speak but before he could Jungkook punches the latter's shoulder weakly.

"Shut up hyung."

Silence.

"I didnt even say anything!" 

>>>

"You guys ready? We should be leaving now." 

Namjoon asks, Fixing his grip on his duffel bag. 

"Namjoon, You left your passport." 

Jin says, Walking out of Namjoon and Jungkook's room. Yoongi snorts.

"Seems like you're the only one who isnt, Joonie." 

"Jungkooooooook!" 

Jimin calls out from her room. Jungkook pockets his phone and immediately runs towards the sound of the girls voice.

"Yes, Noona?"

"Can you like, Carry this down the stairs for me? Its so heavy!"

"Why not Namjoon-hyung!" 

Jungkook whines, But he was already picking up Jimin's baby blue luggage and was making his was down the stairs. 

"Cuz you're obviously more built than Joonie Oppa, And i like you most! So...." 

Jungkook doesnt protest. 

Once all the members had gathered around outside their dorms, Two vans stop infront of them.

Yoongi pushes aside the members and immediately hops in the first van, Along with Namjoon and Jin. 

"Well..." 

Jimin shrugs, Taking her luggage with her and loading it in the back. (Jungkook still helped her.) Taehyung hops in after Jimin and Hoseok and Jungkook take up the two empty seats at the back. The car starts moving after a few seconds. 

"Why am i the only guy here?"

Jungkook points out with a pout, Taehyung laughs at him and starts typing away in her phone. Probably to ask where Bogum is. Bogum is Taehyung's boyfriend, They have been together for almost 1 year now. Though they didnt really confirm anything to the media at first, They did drop some hints that were enough proof that they were together. Like the video they made when they went to Jeju. Now a month after verious dating rumors, Taehyung and Bogum had confirmed their relationship to the press.

"Jiminie, Do you have a hair pin with you?" 

Jimin smacks her lips together, She just applied lipbalm. Wordlessly, The silver-haired girl passes a hair pin to her member. 

"Noona can you keep my passport?" 

Jungkook suddenly says, Giving Jimin his passport. Jimin hums and grabs it placing both of their passports in her lap.

"Where's our first destination again?"

"I dont really know to be honest." 

>>>

"Oppa!"

Taehyung screams excitedly, Running towards Bogum who had his luggage with him, Smiling brightly at his girlfriend, He opens his arms and takes Taehyung in a hug. 

"Eww, We just started and its disgusting already." 

Hoseok complains, moving her hair to one side of her neck,

"Yoongi-Oppa, Can we go buy snacks?" 

Yoongi nods, He passes his luggage to Jin who was collecting them so they can check them in. Jin was talking to Namjoon, Probably discussing their plans and double checking their schedules. Jungkook... was being Jungkook. He was teasing Jimin and the other looked annoyed. 

Having been exposed to the idol life at their early ages, They were already used to having a jam packed airport with millions of fans, Usually when they are in international Airports, Fans would go crazy over them leading to pushing and such. However, Their korean fans were very considerate. They would be organized and cared for the safety of their other fans and ofcourse Bangtan. 

They were on their way to Chile, The first country they'll be going to in tour, And their flight was about 10 minutes from now. 

Their sitting arrangements never change. Yoongi and Hoseok were always sitted together just like Jungkook and Jimin. The two had always been very close and if you look closely, You would have mistaken them as a couple of their own. But again, They didnt pay much attention to it, in fear of messing up what they had between them and the group. Jimin and Jungkook though, Was a whole 'nother story. Jimin was known for constantly showering Jungkook with affection, and the latter rejecting Jimin. It was a fun banter between the two and fans always loved shipping them because of their so called 'love hate' relationship. Well, Who can blame fans right? You cant stop their OTP's. Not ever. Anyways, Jimin's affection gradually decreased after being warned by their managers. Jungkook was sad, Ofcourse he was. Because Jimin was no longer chasing after him, so after years of sulking (a month) he finally decides to man up. He doesnt mind that their roles have been reversed, he figured its his time to show Jimin that he truly did care for her. And even though Jungkook doesnt show his appreciation by words, He shows. Oh how he shows. He would always be there for Jimin and would silently protect his favorite 'noona' as he once confessed to Taehyung. Although Jungkook always teased Jimin the both of them obviously had this underlying affection for each other, But again much like the others, the two never really said anything about it. Jimin, in fear of rejection. And Jungkook, In fear of their friendship. They were young, They needed time. Namjoon and Jin were always together too, Having been chosen as the groups mom and dad, they would often be together discussing things about their schedules, But As well as Jimin and Jungkook and all the others, Both of them had hidden affection for each other. They had once talked about it after desperately pining over each other for years, But they chose to not deal with it because again, their group. Taehyung and Bogum however, Were a different discussion. They have been dating for a year already and the fans were more than happy for both of them. Taehyung didnt want to hide their relationship, so they confirmed all the rumors to the press even with the protests of Bogum's company. 

But hey, they were together now. And they were more than happy. 

Anyways, 4 years into the industry, Bighit had provided a private plane because Bangtan had continuous concerts in other countries. Overtime, They were able to afford it and gave it to the group.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

"Noona. Seriously. Just sleep, Its fine." 

Jungkook says, Jin glances at the two members curiously. If she was to confess, She always found Jungkook and Jimin the cutest out of every couple in their group, Everyone would agree to that. 

"Jungkookie, Its okay, Im fine. I promised to watch it with you." 

"Noona. I dont care about the stupid film. Just sleep, Use my shoulder for support. Come on." 

Jimin obviously was against the idea, Yet she had her head nestled on Jungkook's shoulder already and her eyes were dropping. 

"But i promised" 

Jimin mumbles with a yawn. 

"Its okay. We can watch together some other time." 

Jungkook answers softly. Jimin was quite convinced after that. She had been very tired since yesterday because they had been precticing and traveling non-stop. She never got to sleep properly because her, Being the practice maniac she was, Chose to stay up late and practice. 

"M'sorry." 

Jimin gets knocked out after that. Her breathing evens out and Jungkook sighs. 

"Told you to stop overworking, But did you listen? No." 

Jungkook huffs, Reaching up to move the AC to it wasnt directly at Jimin. He takes his flannel off carefully and covers Jimin with it. He presses a kiss on the girls forehead unaware of Taehyung's soft squeels at the back as she watches the couple interact. They really were cute, And their chemistry was no joke.

Needless to say, Jungkook watches the film alone. 

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Jin smiles at the two, She fixes her posture and yawns.

"Want to sleep?" 

Namjoon asks beside her, Jin shakes her head. 

"You know i cant sleep when we're flying." 

Namjoon snorts, Plugging his earphones in and giving Jin the other ear. 

"Right, you want to watch something?" 

"Maybe a little later." 

"Want to eat?" 

Jin laughs at Namjoon's suggestive smile. 

"You just want me to get fat!" 

"No i dont! Its you who said that if the food is yummy it has 0 calories!" 

"Shut up, Joon." 

Namjoon just laughs. 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Cold?" 

Yoongi asks, Hoseok shakes her head with a soft smile.

"Im fine." 

"You're obviously not." 

Yoongi takes of his hoodie and gives it to the brunette. 

"Yoong--" 

"No. Use it." 

"But--" 

"Hoseok." 

"Fine." 

Hoseok tugs the hoodie over her hair and Yoongi hides his smile. But it didnt go unnoticed for the other. 

"What are you smiling about?" 

Yoongi rolls his eyes. 

"Nothing." 

Hoseok gives him a knowing look. 

"Its just... You look good in my clothes. Wear them more often." 

Hoseok just giggles, placing the hood over her head. 

"Whatever."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Really Oppa, Thankyou for coming with me on our tour." 

"Its nothing, Tae. You know i'd always make time for you." 

Taehyung's eyes flutter close as the male presses a kiss on his forehead. 

"It means alot for me though." 

"It does for me too, Baby. Anyways, Im glad to finally relax for abit. My schedules were beating me up too."

"You want a massage later, Oppa?" 

Bogum smirks.

"Oh i want more than that." 

His answer is a slap on his chest, And Taehyung's soft giggle.

♣♦♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦♠♥

Jimin wakes up because of Jungkook's panicked voice and a soft shake on his shoulder.

"What the do you mean the controls of the plane arent responding?" 

For the first time in a few months, They all heard Jin swear again. Namjoon had his brows furrowed, Yoongi was holding a sobbing Hoseok close and Taehyung was shaking, Eyes wide in fear as she was caged by her boyfriend's arms. Jimin was confused.

The plane shakes because of the air turbulence and they heard a loud crash. Hoseok screeches and hides her face on Yoongi's chest. Yoongi scowls.

"Dont they have ing parachute's or something? Dont they ing get training?! Shouldnt they have emergency kits?!" 

Yoongi growls out. Jimin looks up at a standing Jungkook, Grip tight on the seat infront of him.

"Jungkookie what's happening?" 

Jungkook's face softens when he sees a confused Jimin.

"Just... the controls of the plane are malfunctioning. We'll be fine, Noona. Just.. Close your eyes. It will be finished soon." 

Jungkook convinces, Returning to his seat. He tries to distract Jimin as best as he can. 

They were all in a state of panic, And it didnt help that the pilot wasnt saying anything anymore. Jimin's eyes widen when she hears another loud thud and suddenly she felt as if they were falling. They were falling fast. 

". What the ." 

Jungkook grits out, He grabs Jimin and pulls her into a hug. He closes his eyes and wishes desperately for this nightmare to end. He hears curses and screams but it was all blocked out by Jimin's soft whimpers. Jungkook blinks his eyes open and glances worriedly at Namjoon. 

And then, The god's grant his wish. 

The nightmare does end. 

Only Jungkook gets knocked unconscious. 

Actually, Everyone else does. 

✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖

I hope you all liked how it started! More to come after Opposite's attract! Please anticipate alot!

Your comments make my day so dont hesitate to drop those down there! Lovelotss! 

~Hyunnie♥