[2] Of Taking Risks

S T R Á N D É D

LEGEND:

♠: JiKook (지국)
♣: NamJin (남진)
♦: YoonSeok (윤섴)
♥:TaeGum (태굼)
>>> : Fast Forward
<<< : Rewind/Flashback
~✖~✖~ : End (notes)

~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~

Jimin wakes up heaving, She bolts into a sitting position and starts coughing her lungs out. Eye's blurred as she tries to regain her consciousness.

The first thing she realizes is that she was wet, Dripping wet. And then her vision focuses, It was sunny. That's for sure. The sunlight glaring at her all too flawless face, Her feet were sunk to the sand... wait. Sand?

. The plane.

The crash.

The screaming---Jungkook. Holy , Where's Jungkook?

Jimin immediately scrambles up to her feet, Eyes surveying her sorroundings in desperate search for a boy with a black button up and raven hair.

"J-Jimin Eonnie!"

Someone screams out from the distance. Jimin whips her head back and sees Bogum who was supporting a limping Taehyung. Jimin's eyes widen as she sees her fellow group members in the distance. Her heart drops when he doesn't see Jungkook.

"Where's Jungkook?!"

She screeches, eyes wide and terrified. Taehyung pales, Lips trembling.

"I-I though he was with you---"

"THERE!"

Hoseok screams, Pointing at Jimin's back. Jimin whips her head back like lightning and catches a glimpse of a person from the shore. She sprints towards the said body and kneels. It was Jungkook, An unconscious Jungkook.

"Kookie? Kookie! Jungkook! Wake up!"

Jimin yells, Shaking Jungkook's shoulder. Eyes watering.

"You idiot! Wake up!"

Jimin collapses ontop of Jungkook's body and cries.

"Idiot. Idiot! H-How could you.. I-I haven't even confessed."

Jimin sobs out, Whimpering softly and clutching Jungkook's wet shirt. She could hear wet feet padding in the sand but she couldn't care less. Jungkook wasn't responding, He was--

He was heaving! Jungkook was heaving! Jimin hears abrupt coughing from Jungkook and she shoots her head up to look at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"Jungkook!"

"N-Noona?"

Jungkook coughs out more water and starts pushing himself up. He winces at the suns blaring light. His blurry vision becomes clearer, He sees a teary-eyed Jimin in front of him, Mascara tears falling down her cheeks. She was dripping wet too, Make-up smudged everywhere but not any less beautiful. Jungkook reaches up and wipes her tears out of instinct.

"Why are you crying?"

Jungkook rasps out, Voice scratchy. He doesn't expect Jimin to throw herself at him with a loud sob of his name. She kept screaming 'idiot' over and over. 
Jungkook furrows his brows, Hugging back tightly and placing his head on top of Jimin's shoulder.

"We're so glad you're okay!"

Taehyung says, Wrapped up in a towel with her boyfriend's arms around her. Jungkook pulls himself up once he has enough strength, Jimin still curled up against him hiccuping in his chest. Jungkook wraps his left arm on Jimin's waist and shakes his wet hair away from his face.

"God, ! I'm ing eating sand what the hell!"

Jungkook screams, Spitting on the floor. Jimin manages to let out a soft giggle through her sobs against Jungkook's chest.

"Did anyone find the plane?"

Yoongi asks, brows furrowed. Hoseok was beside him, hair pulled up in a ponytail and face bare.

"We were looking for it awhile ago, There are a few suitcases scattered around. But only a few, Might not have all of our things. We can salvage them later. Does anyone have a phone?"

Jin asks worriedly, pushing her pink hair to one side of her shoulder. Jungkook reaches for his pocket and shakes his head.

"I don't have mine."

"Look, Even if we did have phones with us it would either have no signal or be dead because we landed on water."

Yoongi points out.

". Are we really ing stranded here?"

Hoseok says, Talking more to herself that to the others. Jimin, Who finally picked her head up from Jungkook chest, runs a hand through her wet hair and looks at Namjoon who was pacing back and forth. Jin places her hand on his shoulder.

"Joon, Calm down."

"We're ed, Jinnie. I don't know what to do."

Jimin tucks her hair behind her ear and speaks up.

"Maybe... Maybe we don't have to do anything?"

Hoseok raises her brow at Jimin and everybody else stops to stare. Hearing that was just absurd for them at the moment. Jin was ready to blow up.

"What do you mean?"

She snapped.

"I mean... If we don't have any contact with anyone and we can't do anything. Let's just not bother. We have a whole island to ourselves and a few things left at shore. We can survive first at least. People will be looking for us. And we'll be waiting for them to finally find us. If we're stranded and we keep looking for contact we'll all die in starvation and never get back."

Taehyung blinks at the information and nods her head after, looking convinced with her best friend's explanation.

"Minnie... Has a point."

"Noona's right. Let's just think of this as a... vacation of sorts. Kind of like an Episode of Run BTS but raw and unfiltered."

Namjoon slowly nods his head.

"Alright, Okay. What to we need?"

He asks, Turning towards Jin. The girl looks at him with a blank face for a moment before speaking up.

"It's still early. We need to find a place to settle, salvage what we can with whats left on the shore, shelter, and food."

"The four of us men will try to build a shelter for tonight. You girls can look for washed up things in the shore then we can all split up to look for food later on."

Namjoon explains, They all nod at his commands.

"Sounds like a plan."

Jin says, Finally smiling.

They'll be alright.

For the mean time, hopefully.

>>>

"OH MY GOD!"

Jin squeals rushing towards the floating pouch in the water. Jimin is panting as she pulls Jungkook's suitcase to shore.

"Does this kid bring rocks and ?"

She complains, Taehyung snorts beside her looking through her boyfriends suitcase. Jimin plops beside her best friend and starts wiping away her make-up with her shirt.

"I FOUND MY FACE STUFF!"

Jin screamed even more excited as she rushed back to shore with adrenaline pumping. She waves around the silver pouch and Hoseok rushes behind her. She plucks the bag away from Jin's grip.

"You're gonna have to share then!"

Hoseok says, Giggling as she looks through the things in the bag. Jimin shoots up and rushes towards Hoseok. She takes a burgundy lipstick from the bag and a mirror.

"I'm using this!"

Jimin says, Carefully putting on the lipstick. Taehyung gasps.

"Oh look! Its Seok-eonnie's bag of undergarments."

Jin looks at Taehyung and to the bag she was holding.

"Okay, We need that! We're taking it. Whose suitcases did we find?"

"Our suitcases are nowhere to be found. But we did find all of the suitcases that belong to the boys."

Hoseok says, Taking her ponytail off and quickly fixing it.

"That's going to be fine i guess. We can just borrow clothes from them."

"I found buckets and floating in the shore. Might come in handy."

Taehyung adds. Jimin smacks her lips and places the lipstick and mirror back inside Jin's purse.

"Okay so we'll bring all this stuff to where the boys are at."

Hoseok hits Jimin at the back of her head and the silver haired girl whimpers.

"What was that for!"

She whines, They all glare at her.

"Stop trying to look pretty for Jungkook! We're stranded in an island!"

>>>

"This looks good as ."

Bogum comments, Jungkook snorts, Placing another banana leaf on top of their makeshift shelter.

"We just got lucky."

Namjoon says, Stepping back and dusting his hands off.

"This is the most exercise I've gotten in years."

Yoongi pants out, Jungkook snorts at him.

"Lazy ."

"JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?"

The giggles they hear in the distance stops their upcoming argument.

"Oh? THE SHELTER LOOKS SO GOOD!"

Hoseok squealed dragging the suitcase behind her and jogging towards the boys. Yoongi gulps inwardly. Hoseok looked beautiful.

"Jungkook-ahhhhhhh!"

Jimin calls out in instinct. Jungkook almost trips as he rushes towards Jimin.

"Help me please~?"

"Do i get a kiss for this."

Jungkook grumbles, Pulling up two suitcases at once. Jimin blushes quietly and pecks Jungkook's cheek.

"Thank you."

Jungkook smiles, Looking behind him.

"I CAN CARRY FIVE MORE SUITCASES? GIVE ME SOME!"

He calls out, Jimin giggles beside him. Jungkook was too cute.

"Please don't, Kook. You're going to be sore. Who else would take care of Jiminie then."

Taehyung nonchalantly says. Jungkook ponders and nods.

"That's right, That's right."

"I'm not a baby that should be taken care of!"

Jimin complains, rushing over to the shelter and sitting down on the leaf covered sand.

"You're my baby."

Jungkook grumbles, Placing the suitcases down near the shelter and going over to sit next to Jimin. Hoseok runs towards the shore with a black shirt that probably belonged to Yoongi. She tugs her shirt off once she's waist down into the clear water. Jin glances at Namjoon who was staring at the dancers backside. Jin lunges at him and covers his eyes.

"Those eyes, Joonie."

Jin teases, Namjoon laughs.

"My eyes only ever look in your direction, Noona. Don't worry."

Taehyung fake pukes as he hears Namjoon's words, looking up at her boyfriend with a pout. Bogum raises his brow and pulls Taehyung in a hug, Knowing the other wanted attention.

"Yoongi hyung's drooling."

Jungkook mumbles sleepily, Head nestled on Jimin's neck and shoulder. Her hands playing with Jungkook's fingers that were on her lap.

"Let him be. There are no camera's to judge us here."

"Huh."

Jungkook nods, And yeah. There were no cameras and they weren't burdened by it. They can act freely without having to worry. Like a little escape of their own.

♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

"Are you tired, Kookie?"

Jungkook shakes his head.

"Nope. You're company is just so comforting that it makes me sleepy."

Jimin giggles at that.

"That's a good thing, Right kookie?"

"Ofcourse it is, minie. Why do you ask?"

"Want to go explore? We might find food for everyone."

"Sure."

Jungkook says, Standing up and dusting his but free of sand. He offers a hand to Jimin and the latter accepts it, Smiling gratefully at Jungkook.

"Let's go baby."

Jungkook says, Jimin bites back her squeal as Jungkook grabs her hands and tugs her towards the trees.

♦~♦~♦~♦~♦~♦~♦~♦~♦~♦~♦~♦~♦~♦~♦

"Yoongi!"

Hoseok calls out, Rushing towards the blonde who was busy looking through his stuff. Yoongi hums in response, Knowing better not to look up because Hoseok wasn't wearing her shirt.

"Can i borrow a shirt?"

"You don't have to ask, hobi. What's mine is yours. Also when are you gonna learn to call me Oppa. Seriously, I'm older than you."

"Yoongi-Oppa makes me cringe!"

Hoseok says in distaste, Picking up a white shirt in Yoongi's luggage and throwing it on her frame carelessly.

"Well Yoongi sounds disrespectful."

Yoongi scolded finally looking up at Hoseok. The girl smiles at him cheekily and plops down beside him.

"Wanna go look for some firewood, Oppa?"

Hoseok teases, Fluttering her eyelashes. Yoongi snorts poking Hoseok's cheek.

"Whatever. Let's go."

Yoongi makes a move to stand up but Hoseok stops him. She cups Yoongi's cheeks and leaves a soft kiss on the boy's lips. Yoongi freezes.

"Thankyou."

Hoseok whispers, Refering to Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi opens his mouth and closes it alot of times before being able to talk again.

"Did you just--?"

"We'll talk about it later. Firewood?"

Yoongi nods, Regaining his consciousness and kissing Hoseok's forehead.

"Firewood."

♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣

"Kim Namjoon, Will you stop fidgeting."

Jin says with a sigh, Namjoon's body jumps in shock and he winces.

"Sorry, Noona."

"Hey."

Jin calls out, Reaching over to thread her delicate fingers on Namjoon's hair. The brunette leans into her touch with a huff as he looks at Jin's tender eyes.

"Stop worrying. We'll be alright."

She reassures.

"I know you're worried about our schedule. And our fans. And the cancellation of our tours. And the members, And everything else. But you shouldn't think too much. As we speak right now people and looking for us. Our main priority right now is to survive first. Okay? You'll be alright. We'll be alright."

Namjoon sighs, Leaning over to rest his head on Jin's shoulder.

"You always know what to say."

Namjoon mutters, The pink haired laughs quietly

"I should. You rely on me too much."

She says dramatically, Namjoon chuckles.

"I get nervous on interviews when you aren't beside me. It's your fault if i rely on you too much."

"How is that my fault?!"

Jin screams out. They both fall into a fit of laughter and Namjoon feels less stressed already.

"Noona, You've been to law of the jungle."

Namjoon says, Jin tilts her head in question.

"I have, Yes. Why?"

"Will you teach me to fish?"

Jin giggles, Nodding her head in agreement.

"Ofcourse."

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Bogum sits down beside Taehyung who was sitting near the shore. On the damp sand where the water carefully washes towards but not harshly.

"A penny for my girlfriends thoughts?"

Taehyung looks at him with wide eyese before breaking into a wonderful smile.

"Hey."

She greets, The black haired man snorts.

"What are we? Strangers?"

The blonde pushes her boyfriend away playfully. Bogum laughs at her antics.

"What's on your mind?"

He tried again.

"A lot. I have a lot of thoughts."

Taehyung says, Staring at the blue sea.

"Its been awhile since I've had alone time to think so its calming when i go on trips like these. Well, Technically this isn't a trip because we're stranded in an island with my members. Wait wait, Park Bogum! How are you so calm? Aren't you worried?"

Her boyfriend smiles.

"I'm not worried about anything. The most important thing in my life is right in front of me, Why should i be stressed."

Taehyung blushes bright red.

"I have time, love. We both have lots of time. What are you thinking about?"

Taehyung looks back at the waves splashing in front of her.

"About how lucky i am, To have you. And how... I wished my members were happy too?"

"What do you mean?"

Taehyung sighs, Pulling her legs up to her chest and propping her chin on her knees. Her boyfriend slips closer to her and wraps an arm around her waist.

"Its just... The Eonnie's. Jimin included. I just... I want them to be happy too you know?"

"Aren't they?"

"They aren't. They've been in love for so long but haven't said anything because they valued our group more than themselves."

Taehyung looks at the sky.

"I just wish... Thing's were different for them. I wish they weren't so scared to risk things that are worth the risk. I wan't the Eonnie's just stop think so much and go for it, You know? I feel so unfair. Because i'm out here happily living with the love of my life by my side with no worries and they're there just... hurting. Pining."

Bogum looks down at his girlfriend with fondness.

"Kim Taehyung."

"Hmm?"

"You have the purest of hearts. You just made me fall deeper for you."

Her boyfriend says, Leaning down and kissing her.

"I think i just busted a nut hearing you say things like that."

Taehyung laughs loudly.

"That's disgusting, babe!"

"What? what! I was kidding!"

"Get away from me, ert."

Taehyung squeals, Pushing her boyfriend away and jumping and sprinting away from him.

"When i catch you you're gonna get it!"

Bogum warns, Immediately sprinting after his girlfriends. Taehyung's laugh sounded like music to his ears.

>>>

"We found pineapple!"

Jimin squeals running towards the group that were huddled together in front of a fire.

"Really?"

Jin perks up, Looking at Jimin's figure. The silver haired had two pineapples on both of her hands. Jungkook was following closely behind her holding a huge pile of banana's. The sun was almost down so it was a tad bit dim.

"Yes! And Jungkookie picked up banana's---seokie!"

Jimin gasps out in surprise, Dropping the pineapples and rushing towards her tear streaked face member.

"Oh sweetheart, Why are you crying?"

Jimin says softly, Jungkook stands there awkwardly for a few seconds before picking the pineapples and placing it on the logs around the fireplace.

"The guys are near the shore, They're still fishing."

Jungkook nods softly, Looking at Hoseok in concern before deciding to himself that he wont be able to help her, He's with words.

"I'll go help them."

He says instead, Jogging towards where Jin pointed them to be. The minute Jungkook was out of sight Hoseok breaks into a sob. Taehyung frowns, Rubbing her hands up and down Hoseok's back with Jin doing the same on her other side. Jimin was knelt infront of her, holding Hoseok's left hand as her right hand was covering to refrain the ugly sobs.

"Did she tell you anything?"

"She hasnt. She just came her awhile ago and broke down."

Jin says softly. Taehyung bites her lip, Feeling helpless.

"I-I... kissed Yoongi."

Hoseok stutters out, Jimin's eyes widen. Jin gasps and Taehyung's frown deepen's.

"Sweetheart, Why are you crying then? Isn't that good news? You've loved Yoongi ever since we were trainees."

Taehyung coaxed.

"I-I just.. I feel like i messed up. A-And I'm worried about our group falling a-apart and--"

" that!"

Taehyung snaps angrily, They all look at her in shock.

"I'm sick and tired of you all worrying about the group! Can't you be selfish for once?! Stop thinking too much! We're out here in the wilderness and there's a possibility we won't be found! What are you so scared of?! Stop! Just stop having second thoughts and put yourself first! You love him right?"

Hoseok nods.

"Then that's all that should matter! Nothing else! Stop hiding there are no camera's here! No one will judge you! There's nothing wrong with being in love or being together with a fellow band mate! We're still us! The relationship won't change you as a person and at the end of the day you'll still be Hoseok and he'll still be Yoongi! Start taking risks, Eonnie! We won't be alive forever so it's better now than never. I'm so tired of you guys being hurt!"

Taehyung's voice cracks in frustration, Hoseok's eyes widen. She throws her hands over Taehyung and hugs her band mate with a sob.

"I'm so sorry!"

Taehyung hugs back tightly, Her own tears falling.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, Eonnie. I just... I love you all so much i can't stand you all being hurt."

Jimin bites her lip and looks down. Taehyung was right. She looks up at Jin and the other was looking towards the direction of the boys. They were all on the way back to the group. Hoseok separate's herself from the hug and smiles at Taehyung cheekily.

"We have an image to maintain, Stop crying or your face will get puffy."

Jimin teases, They all laugh to themselves.

"We caught a lot!"

Jungkook said excitedly, Namjoon snorts.

"Well, Jungkook did. He did so well. As expected from the golden maknae."

Hoseok stands up and puts her hair to one side of her neck. She strides over to Yoongi and tugs him away from the group with a soft 'we need to talk' Namjoon looks at Jin questioningly and the other shakes her head. Taehyung wipes her wet cheeks and pats the space next to her when Bogum looks at her. He complies easily, Jimin picks herself up from the sand and wipes her knees free from sand.

Namjoon and Jungkook place the bucket full of fish near the fire place.

"Okay we need someone to clean that."

Taehyung and Jin volunteer's faster than Jimin could. Jimin blinks as they both run away towards the water. Namjoon settles down beside Bogum and Jimin casts a glance at Jungkook who was looking at the fishes in awe.

Take risks.

Jimin bites her lip and puts her hair down from the ponytail. She messes it up a bit before walking towards Jungkook quietly.

"Noona look! I caught the biggest one."

Jungkook boasts, Jimin smiles at him affectionately. Jungkook finally stands up properly and looks at Jimin who was staring at him. He tilts his head and presses a hand consciously on his face.

"Did i grow a pimple?"

He asked, Jimin doesn't stop staring his gaze falling on Jungkook's lips.

"Minie?"

"Ah whatever."

Jimin says under her breath, Jungkook's collar and pressing their lips together. Jungkook's eyes widen and he hears lots of gasps from around him but , Jimin was kissing him. And her lips were so damn soft. And his heart was doing things to him. And , .

"Sorry."

Jimin says, Dazed as she separates from the kiss. She laughs under her breath as her grip on Jungkook's collar loosens.

"I had to. I've been dreaming of that since the first day you entered the training room and i just---mmph."

Jimin's eyes widen this time, Jungkook had his hand on Jimin's neck and the other on her waist. Jimin's eyes flutter shut as she kisses back slowly but surely.

"Shut up."

Jungkook says against her lips, Jimin's hand lift upward to thread on Jungkook's hair. She hears Taehyung whistle and Jin's 'You go girl!' behind her but she's too busy kissing her first love thank you very much. Jungkoom on her bottom lip and Jimin's eyes widen.

"Where did you learn that?"

Jimin asks, Jungkook shrugs.

"Dunno."

"Ah, My baby has grown so much."

Jungkook scowls.

"Noona."

He says lowly, Jimin looks up at him with a hum. Her smile falters at the angry look on Jungkook's face.

"It took me 2 years of working out and lots and lots of sore muscles and sweat to bulk up just for you. So stop seeing me as a little boy and start looking at me like a man. You better---"

"Shut up kookie."

Jimin shushes, Giggling.

"Shut up and kiss you again?"

Jungkook questions. Jimin shakes her head.

"No. But i'll think about it."

"Nope. No thinking."

Jungkook says, Pressing his lips against Jimin's again.

For the first time in years, He finally felt happy.

✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖~✖

Come cry with me on tumblr and dm me on twitter if you have questions or if you just wanna talk! I don’t bite, and I promise to shower ya’ll with love <3

Here’s my ao3 in case you want to read there and as always you’re comments make my day so don’t forget to drop em’ down there! Love ya’ll so much and don’t forget to take care of yourselves, Angels!

 

~Hyunnie