First and last

Best days of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Amber's POV... 

 

Yesterday after i reached my house, i texted her as she told me to. And since i forgot to tell her where we would be meeting today,  i called her up and told her to meet me at the cafe near the convenience store. And damn! Her voice on the phone was very.... y. So....  Here i am, Coming an hour early, Waiting for her. But I wonder when she's coming. And why am so nervous... It's not like we're on a date or anything... 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Right??? 

 

Well i don't care, i came a Bit too early anyway. I thought we should go grab some lunch or something that's all. And why hasn't she showed up yet? I know it's early but she could come a bit earlier like me. Right? Man it was a disaster this morning...  I didn't know what to wear. Fortunately i looked into a magazine yesterday phewww.

 

Meanwhile... 

 

krystal's POV... 

 

"Argh... I still don't know what to wear... Although we are not going on a date, i'm a girl so i should always look nice and comfy. Aaah... This is so bothersome. Hmmmm...  What about shoes?  Does she like heels?  Nah...  I don't think so...cuz i'll be taller than her if i put that on. Wait! Why am i even bothered about it? I'm going there just to have fun that's it remember that krystal jung... I'll just wear the white t shirt and the gray jeans. Yup... That's more comfortable. Ok...  I'm all ready...  Hehe i hope she likes it... 

.

.

.

.

Huh??? I-i don't care if she like it or not. Hmmph! "

 

As i finished talking to myself i came out of the house and walked towards the cafe. I came out 30 minutes earlier cause i was nervous. It's my first time going to see firework with someone who's not a family. 

 

As i reached the cafe i was totally surprised when i saw her sitting on a table near the counter. She was also talking to herself... Maybe she's not feeling well.  I can see that she's also sweating a lot.  But when i started to go near her table.  One of the waitress came to her and started flirting without any reason. I don't know why but upon seeing their act i was feeling irritated.  I walked faster towards the table slammed my hands and sat down. 

 

Haha it was kinda funny to see amber's surprised reaction.  Before she could say anything i glared at the waitress which made her go away. Don't ask me why,  cuz i don't know either. 

 

"Hey...  Y-you look go-gorgeous..." she said to me in a very cute way...  WHAT??? No not cute... Cut that part. And why am i blushing so hard? 

 

"Yeah??...  You also look h-handsome." 

?!!!! Why did shutter just now? What's wrong with me? 

 

"Oh... Umm thanks... Than Shall we order our food?"

 

"uh...  Yeah sure.  I'm starving"

 

"Hehe... You should eat a lot.  You look skinny." she said. 

 

"No i'm perfect... Haha... " and the conversation continue on and on... 

 

After finishing our lunch... Amber suggested that we should go for a movie since it was still too early for fireworks. And GWAAD... it was the most awkward moment in my life. I thought it was a thriller movie, but it turned out to be a hardcore romance movie. We HAD to come out before it ended. After Roaming around the streets we decided that we could have dinner before we go.  So we went to a nearby restaurant and had our food. 

 

"So tell me krys... What's that on your head? It looks familiar." she asked. 

 

"Oh... It's a guitar pick... I got it from my sister." i said taking off the hair clip, it reminded me of my family. We used to have lots of fun when i was a child. It kinda made me feel sad thinking of how adrift we are right now. Everyone's busy with their own things.  Although i know that they are preparing their hearts of what's about to come. I know they love me more than anything. 

 

"Yeah...  I thought so...  Hey!  Do you know how to play a guitar?" she asked excitedly...  Uhhh...  Why do i feel like somethings bad's gonna happen? 

 

"No... I don't... But my sister does. She's very good at it." I smiled remembering how my sister used to play beautiful songs for me.

 

"Do you want me to teach you?" she asked. 

 

"I don't know of I can do it...  But I'd like to try."

 

"Ok... I'll teach you at school on Monday...  Cool?"

 

"Yeah... Ok"

 

During dinner she looked kinda pissed i wanted to asked her the reason but i don't want to be called a nosy person so i left her alone. After finishing our dinner we went to the festival area...  We waited for about 1 hour before the firework started.

 

Amber's POV... 

 

I don't know why i'm feeling this nervous... But man she's so beautiful today. I'm so glad that i asked her out. We had lot's of fun together... Only the movie was kinda awkward for both of us...  So we came out in the middle of the movie disturbing quite a lot of HUNGRY couples. Damn them! 

 

So while we walk around the evening street... It was very crowded so we held our hands ONLY hands. I felt like my heart was about to fly out of my chest. After deciding that we should have dinner before we go...  So We went to a restaurant.

 

While waiting for our food we talked about some random stuffs and all. One the waiter came to serve our table, yeah... He was kinda cool but not more than me. Instead of taking our order he was busy staring at krystal's y milky legs. I Don't know why i was so irritated over it but i slammed my hand on the table waking him up. I gave him a cold glare, 'I-kill-you-if-you-do-it-again' kind of eyes. Haha... And it worked,  he quickly took our order and walked away covered in sweat. I was annoyed for, GOD knows what the reason is, during the meal. Poor krystal who didn't know this happened because of her Didn't know what to do, so she just kept staring outside the window. Pfft it was kind of cute. 

 

After dinner we went to the festival and waited for about 1 hour. A few minutes later the count down began and fireworks  covered the sky. It felt like it was the first time seeing them so beautiful... Maybe because krystal was right next to me? 

 

"Amber... Hey...  Am... Stupid..."

When i was daydreaming about those stuffs krystal was shouting on top of her lungs, trying to wake me up. When i turned around to answer her... Her face was too close to mine. Only one thing was in my mind...  To kiss her. I could see her blush very hard from the closeness. So i moved away. 

 

"Uh... Y-yeah? Need anything princess?" i tried to act natural. 

 

"it's no-nothing... You were in a daze so...." she lowered her head to hide the blush. 

 

"O-oh... I was thinking that you were beautiful tonight..." OH !!! Did i just say that? 

 

"What?"

 

"Nothing... Let's go?" Thank GOD she didn't hear because of the noise. As the firework ended, we decided to go back. 

 

Krystal's POV... 

 

Oh my GOD i thought i was going to die do to a heart attack.  She was so handsome just now... As the fireworks' light fell on her perfectly gorgeous face. But she was not looking at it but rather at some hot girls' direction. I was pissed off, so i tried to call her...  I nudge her... I poked her...  But nothing worked so Atlast i shouted on her ears. Yes! It finally worked. When she turned her head, our face was very close to each other. I was kinda hoping that she would kiss me, which she didn't. So i lowered my head to hide my red face. 

 

But i didn't expect to hear the most awaited thing i wanted to hear from her... That i looked beautiful in her eyes today. Don't ask me why...  Cuz i don't know. I felt like my heart was beating very fast but i still didn't care if it was at the risk of my life cause i loved those feeling. After the firework we decided that we should head home before it's too late. 

 

She insisted that she would walk me home. So i let her.  On the way we ate some ice-cream. Talked about some school stuffs and all. She also told me that she would introduce me to her Bandmates at school. After reaching my house we said Goodbyes. 

 

"So... See you at school?" 

 

"Uh.. Yeah...  See ya..." i don't know why but i didn't want to part away from her. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter