ONE

Best days of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi...! My name's Amber J Liu 17 years old. I'm half korean and half American. I was born and raised in America tho. I'm the youngest child in my family cuz i got a cool older sister named Jackie. They are staying at the states while i just transfered school in korea, it's my second year in SM interntional school.

 

Although i'm cool like everyone says that i am haha... JK. I'm not used to hanging out with people. But hey... This year i joined a music club called F(x) There's this shorty called luna... Man i gotta tell ya... She's way talkative than your usual person. And she's the lead singer. There's our cute sully... Actually she our junior. OH... Vic unnie... She's our mom. She takes care of us specially me cuz i'm a little bit crazier than others. Hahaha... But man... She can dance as hell. And lastly there's me, your HOT and Y amber liu. But they call me Am. Anyway that's not what i wanted to tell you guys.

 

This year there's this hot girl who just transfered here in my class in the middle of the session. I mean it's wierd right? And What's so strange about her is that... She doesn't have any friends around her, never talks to the classmates, sits out during PE, i've never seen her do any activities since she came here. But she's very popular as ICE PRINCESS cuz she's cold towards other and also she's y and gorgeous as a princess. I've heard someone saying, that she had health problems thats why she's like that. And your amber here, is a little bit, yeah... Only a little bit interested in her. I mean who wouldn't be, in her mystery shrouded atmosphere, if you are as crazy as me. OH!! i forgot to mention one important thing. Her name is KRYSTAL JUNG SOO JUNG. She's also from the States. Soooo there you have it a whole introduction to my life's story as a teenager.

 

Amber's POV ...

 

Maybe i can called it fate. It was during our PE. I was walking along with my friends in the gym. That's When i saw her walk right pass me. Man she's so beautiful... I wanna know which GODDESS made her to be that gorgeous. 

When i was busy drooling over her beauty. "Hey... Amber watch out" it was luna.

"Huh??? Whaa......?" 

 

PHAAAAAK....

 

THUD!!!!  

I fell down when a ball came hitting directly on my face. I was bleeding from my nose as well. 

 

"Hey...what's wrong with you amber? I told you to watch out didn't i?"

 

"Yeah... Thanks. I was just zoning out i guess. You guys go on. I'll catch up with you later. I need to go to the infirmary for this." pointing at my bloody nose. 

 

"Yeah.... You should do that. Oh man.. You look bloody. Well See ya take care bud." And they walked away.

 

INFIRMARY...

 

"Mr.kim you in there? I need your help" 

The hell did that ert go? MAN this hurts a lot. Couldn't they throw it slowly?

Since no one answered my calls. I thought that nobody was in here so walked in opening the door. when suddenly... 

 

"KKYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"  

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.....  HUH? You? What are you doing here?" 

 

It was Krystal, she was in her undergarments when i walked in. She was wearing a black bra and black underwear,  which suits her. Those s, those S lines And those y 11 abs. Where did she get those? I mean i've never seen her play or do some tiring heavy stuffs and all. But dudesssss  she's so god damn y right now.

 

DRIP....DRIP....DRIP...

 

"Are you just gonna stand there looking at me with those drools and blood on you mouth and nose?" It was krystal rebuking at my stupid behavior.

 

i'm bleeding in front of her? Now of all the times?

 

"I'm so... Sorry i never meant to barge in like that when you were changing. And I didn't see anything... Nothing at all. I'm sorry please continue on what you were doing. I'll be going now" with this i turned to leave when...

 

"Wait... You don't need to go. You need to clean up your nose first. You're still bleeding. C'mon let me help you. And i'm sorry for shouting but i was just surprised that's all." she said while buttoning up her shirt. But what i saw right now was not her body it was something else. That thing on her left chest. 

 

"Hey can you hear me? Hey..." While i was looking at her chest... I mean the thing on her chest. She woke me up from my daze.

 

"Uh... Yeah i can hear you. What is it?" i asked 

 

"Nothing... Lie down on the bed let me clean it up for you. Were you on a fight?" 

She asked me innocently not knowing that I got ball faced when i was drooling over her body.

 

"hey... Were you looking at my pacer earlier? I would appriciate it if you keep this a secret... You know... You seeing me half and all. It's also ok since we are both girls. And also we're just classmate. Yeah we can be called friends for a change too." she said looking down on the floor. 

 

Damn... Did she just blush? But why do i feel sad when she told me that we are just friends?

" Yeah sure... It was my fault anyway. Thanks i'll accept your offer than."

Than i laid down on the bed while she cleaned my bloody face.

 

After she finished the dressing my wound (cleaning my bloody nose) we went up on the roof top to get some fresh air.

 

"Your name is amber, right?" she asked.

 

"Uh... Y-yeah and you are krystal right?"

~Did i just shutter right now? BUT DAMN... I'm so happy she knew my name at least.~

 

"Yeah... It's nice to meet you amber" she said streching out her hand for a handshake

 

"Haha nice to meet you too princess"

~ ... ME AND MY CHEESINESS~

 

"O-oh... So i'm a princess huh? Want me to call you l-llama?" she said smirking.

 

"uh... Y-yeah S-sure... You look like one anyway" 

~GOD I'M HAPPY TO DIE RIGHT NOW.~

 

"O-ok..." she said while looking down embarassed.

 

"So tell me... Why do you have that pacer for?" i asked.

 

"SIGHHH.... Have you ever heard of the disease Called 'koku haku'?"

 

"Yeah... I've heard of it... It's pretty new and rare disease. Like one in a million person suffers from it right? And a few years back one of a korean idol died from it. It was all over the news."

 

"Yeah... It's a super rare disease... You can call me special for suffering from it hahaha...."

 

"I'm sorry krys..."

 

"It's ok... It's not like it's your fault anyway. HEY... do wanna see my heartbeat?" she asked 

 

"Yeah sure... But How can i see that?"

 

Upon hearing what i said she brought out her smart phone. After typing somethings she held it up for me to look at it. And WHAT I SAW WAS HER ACTUAL INDICATOR FOR HER HEARTBEATS.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you know that when a person is born, the number of their heartbeat is decided there on? But the people suffering from this disease are born with lesser heartbeats. Normal people can do anything to make their their heart race but they'd still be fine but people with this disease is different...  They have to control their emotions cuz that comes in a heavy price,  that's their life. And i am one of them. This is the app where you can see the actual number of heartbeats left for me. You can also enter another patient's data and look for that peraon too. When i was little i was different from the other kids around my age, i would tire out very quickly, and after some years when i fainted at school and hospitalised i was diagnosed with this illness. From than on i was restricted to do any tiring work or play woth other kids, i was forbidden to make my heart beat faster. It's funny right? Hahaha sorry if i bor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter