-- cheatsheet

『 are you the 101? 』 -- a pd101s2 interactive applyfic
header

we do not have any plotlines in mind for this applyfic, so you are more than free to create a character all on your own! go crazy! the only thing we ask is that you follow the cheatsheet. it is a bit messy because we all have different preferences and wanted to highlight them all, but hopefully it's not too hard to understand. also make sure to read the rules!! the very first rule is very, very important.

the cheatsheet

author's corner

  1. KEEP IT REALISTIC. There has to be flaws, not every guy is going to want to be your character's perfect match, and they can not have a good love life. If they did, they wouldn't have gone on the show lol
  2. Any ethnicity/nationality is allowed but it should match your faceclaim.
  3. Everything will be PG13 so underage characters are allowed, but your character should not be born after 2002. The age should also fit your faceclaim.
  4. DM us (here, or on twitter) your favorite clip from pd101 season 2 as the password. (The password is a way for us to tell that you've read the cheatsheet).

KRYS — 
> I really really prefer ulzzang face claims.
>The more original your character is, the more I will want to write for them
>If your character is a little bit wild, they will appeal more to me
>LONG DESCRIPTIONS YASS THAT'S WHAT I LIVE FOR. The more in depth you are the more engaged I'll be.
>NO KOREABOO TERMS
>Vote for Samuel and Donghyun on maboy thank u

P — 
>Be yourself 100%, if you feel like you don't belong, DM us and ask for me personally so we can talk.
>Passionate characters are my favorite
>Highlighting your character's flaws will get you brownie points
>Swearing is lowkey a good thing in my book
>NO KOREABOO TERMS
>Vote for Daehwi and chairflipping master Hyungseob

BUB — 
>No koreaboo terms for me as well, or terms such as the following: "cutely", "pouts", or even "~"
>I personally enjoy reading whimsical characters, it gives me something to add to in terms of making the character grow throughout the chapters, as well as freedom to explore their personality.
>Like P, I too don't mind cursing. I don't give flying if your character curses in almost every sentence or if that is part of their personality.
>Characters with crude humor also intrigue me because it's funny. If they have some type of humor, *Simon Cowell voice*, it's a yes from me.
>Bios or General backgrounds with some ground level of detail in them is preferred.
>I oddly have a little, kind of big, pet peeve towards 1st POV so please skrrrrrttt towards 3rd POV or even 2nd, just swerve, it's easy, as quick as I swerved from Jackson to JB.

turn in/layout  — source code