-- how it works (MUST READ)

『 are you the 101? 』 -- a pd101s2 interactive applyfic
header

this is basically how the entire fic will work and how we are incorportating are you the one into it. PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THING THROUGHLY. YOU WILL BE EXTREMELY LOST IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS PAGE

how it works

author's corner

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LOOK UP "ARE YOU THE ONE?" IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO YET AND ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH THE SHOW. THIS ENTIRE FIC WILL BE EXTREMELY CONFUSING IF YOU DO NOT DO SO. IT WILL BE WORTH IT IN THE LONG RUN; EVEYRTHING WILL BE A LOT OF FUN!

  1. The 11 boys who will be included in the fic will not be announced until after we have chosen the 11 girls. This is to assure that no one has written their character just to fit their fav, since no one is to know who the perfect matches are. (But we promise, all 11 boys are fairly well known and you are probably a fan of at least one of them)
  2. You will write a character and enter it to be on the show. You will not be able to choose who you end up with. Instead, the authors will read over the profiles and decide who we believe will fit each other best.
  3. The authors will write in our own characters ONLY if there is a boy left without a girl to match them. We will write that character specifically, but please remember that this is a last resort type of thing.
  4. NO ONE WILL KNOW THE MATCHES IN THE BEGINNING EXCEPT FOR US. This fic is going to be a game, so the matches need to be kept a secret.
  5. We will write the characters interactions, however, the competitions, truth booths, and match ups will be interactive with those who wrote the girls and the other readers.
  6. If you are chosen, every week or two (tbd) you will have to participate in a game on twitter. If you win the game, you get to choose which boy you want your character to go on a date with.
  7. Dates are first come first serve. So, if three people win the game, the first to DM us and tell us who they want as a date gets first pick. Then second, and so on.
  8. Readers will vote on twitter who they want to be sent to the truth booth based off of the people that went on the dates. We will then reveal if the chosen couple is a match or not.
  9. For the match up, we will randomize the order in which the girls choose who they want for their match up. If it's the "boys" turn, it will be chosen by the readers.
  10. If all the matches are figured out in the designated time slot, then congrats, you won!
  11. Schedule of posting and voting will be decided and revealed at a later date. However, the time/day that the games are posted will depend on those who get chosen and what time they will be online for it to be fair.
  12. If you have any questions or are confused, feel free to comment or message us here or on twitter <3