Chapter 3 Daniel & Woojin

Falling in love

After performing for their third performance, the remaining contestants of produce 101 went back to dorm. Everyone was satisfied with their performance that night, although some of them may be will not survive the third elimination but they already did their best and regret nothing.

                Once arrived in his room, Woojin immediately landed on the bed, flat on his stomach. Daniel put his bag on the floor and joined Woojin on the bed. He ruffled Woojin’s hair while smiling at the cute boy.

“Hey, are you okay?”

Woojin sighed, “Hyungie, I don’t think I will make it this time.”

Daniel raised his eyebrows, “Why? You did great just now.”

Woojin pouted his lips, “But we got the least vote from the audiences.”

That’s the truth. Daniel don’t know how to assure Woojin with words. He changed his position, lying back on the bed and pulled Woojin into his embrace. Woojin put his head on Daniel’s chest while closing his eyes.

“I know you can do it,” whispered Daniel while rubbing Woojin’s back.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“I’ll come to your room later,” Donghyun said before rushed to his own room.

Sewoon nodded his head and enter his room. His step halted when he saw two person hugging on Woojin’s bed. He bring his hand to cover his eyes.

“Whatever you two going to do, please bear in mind that I’m your roommate too,” he said loudly to remind Daniel and Woojin to not doing something inappropriate.

Daniel rolled his eyes, he threw pillow towards Sewoon, “We’re doing nothing!”

Woojin laughed at his hyung. Sewoon really like to tease them, “We just hugging hyung.”

“Hugging can led to other thing,” Sewoon said while peaking between his fingers.

“Do you want to watch it?” Daniel challenged.

“Of course no!” Sewoon said, threw back the pillow.

“Then, stop talking nonsense!”

Woojin sat up, “Where’s Donghyun hyung?”

“Of course in his room. Why? You don’t want me here?” Sewoon asked sadly while sitting on the floor, near Woojin’s bed.

Daniel nodded his head while smirked at Sewoon.

“No~~ I just ask, usually Donghyun-hyung always come into our room.”

“Can’t you catch the hidden meaning behind Woojin’s words?”

“Woojin are not like you, right Woojinnie?” Sewoon raised his eyebrows playfully.

“Of course, I like Sewoon hyung the most~” Woojin gave Sewoon’s two thumbs up.

“Yah!” Daniel pulled Woojin toward him and tickled him.

Woojin’s laughed filled the room, “Sewoon hyung! Help me!”

Sewoon joined them, he help Woojin by tickled Daniel back.

At the same time, Donghyun enter the room, “Errr.. What actually happen here?”

Three of them stopped tickling each other, looked at Donghyun, standing awkwardly at the door.

“Come in Donghyun, bring your Sewoon away from my Woojin.”

“NOOOO~~~~” Woojin hugged Sewoon tightly, teasing Daniel.

“Woojin-ah~” Daniel pouted his lips.

“God! Don’t do that in front of me!” Sewoon pushed Daniel’s face away from Woojin and hugged Woojin tightly.

“Yah!”

“Wae? Wae?” Guanlin come into the room after hearing someone scream.

All of them stay still, staring at Guanlin at the door.

Donghyun’s the first one break the silence, “Nothing Guanlin-ah. They just having fun teasing Daniel-hyung.”

“Aaa~” Guanlin closed the door and sat on the floor.

Daniel looked back and forth between Guanlin and Donghyun, “What are you two doing in our room?”

“I’m looking for Sewoon-hyung.”

“I’m just bored. I heard someone screaming from this room so I decide to check on you guys.”

The door suddenly squaked open, Dongho peeked into the room “Guanlin?”

All of them looked at Dongho who slip into the room after spotting Guanlin. Daniel *facepalm*

“Yes Hyung?” Guanlin looked at Dongho.

“I’m just looking for you,” DOngho gave Guanlin his sweet smile, causing Guanlin blushing hard.

Daniel playfully whistle at them, “New couple eh?” while wiggling his eyebrows.

Guanlin shook his head while avoid Daniel and Dongho’s eyes.

“Not yet. Soon,” Dongho said.

“Wow~”

“Hyunggie~ Stop teasing Guanlin hyung,” Woojin said.

Daniel widen his eyes at Woojin, “Just now Sewoon and now Guanlin? Should I out of the room?” he said, sulking at the maknae.

Sewoon rolled his eyes, “Clingy boyfriend.”

“Hyung~ stop teasing Daniel hyung. Let’s start with our facial session,” Donghyun pulled Sewoon from Woojin’s bed.

“I want to join!” Woojin said excitedly but before he can move away from the bed, Daniel locked him in his arm.

“No way~ Don’t disturb the them.”

At the same time, Dongho pulled Guanlin from the floor, “Guanlin, let’s go back to our room.”

“But I want to join them too,” Guanlin said innocently.

“No! Don’t disturb us,” Donghyun said while hugging Sewoon.

Sewoon laughed, “Calm down everyone. I know all of you like me~”

“Heh, in your dream,” Daniel said while hugging Woojin tightly.

“Okay, I’ll wait for you,” Dongho said to Guanlin, “Sewoon-ah, let him join you.”

Sewoon nodded his head, “No problem~”

Donghyun *facepalm*

Woojin *wiggle his body, trying to escape from Daniel*

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-3rd Elimintion-

“Hey, you’re so tense baby,” Daniel said while holding Woojin’s hand.

“I don’t think I will make it hyung.”

Daniel hold Woojin’s hand tightly, giving him some encouragement.

One by one the finalist being call up, “I don’t think I will make it too,” Daniel whispered to Woojin as Boa still didn’t called his name.

Woojin assuredly smiling to Daniel, “you will make it hyung. I believe in you.”

In the end, Daniel made it to the final. Although Woojiin felt sad, he still happy for his hyung. After the recording, Daniel hugged him tightly, Woojin cant help but crying hard in Daniel’s arm.

“Don’t forget me hyung.”

Daniel tighten his hug, “I will always remember you baby. Please support me until the final okay? I’ll try to find a way to contact you,” he said while wiped away Woojin’s tears.

“No hyung, you should focus for the final.”

“But, I will miss you,” Daniel said while pouting.

“I will wait for you.”

“Woojin-ah..” someone called Woojin.

Daniel bring Woojin back into his arm when he saw Sewoon walking toward them.

“No~ I want him for myself for now. Don’t disturb us.”

“He is my roommate too.”

“But he is my lover. Go away, go to your Donghyun.”

Woojin laughed at them, “Stop it hyung. Sewoon hyung, I will see you after this.”

Sewoon nodded his head before walk away to Donghyun, not forget to glare toward Daniel.

“I’m gonna miss you, Woojin-ah.”

“Me too, hyung.”

Daniel kissed Woojin’s forehead, “Saranghae.”

“I love you too.”

^_^

 

 

 

 

*I'm sorry because i cant write about Guanlin and Dongho, but here is the bonus chapter. i'm sorry if its not that good. i just write come up into my mind while working on the story.. ehe.. thank you all~ <3!