Chapter 2 Daniel & Woojin

Falling in love

The next morning, the class started. The trainees were divided based on their grade during evaluation session. Daniels super    excited as Woojin was in B-class with him. He woke up early in the morning, checking himelf in the mirror before went to Woojins   bed.

Woojin-ah~ Woojin-ah~ Wake up~ he whispered softly in Woojins ear.

Woojin grunt in his sleep.

Wake up Woojin-ah~ we have class at 8~

Let me sleep a little bit hyung, Woojin mumbled cutely.

Daniel smiled widely at Woojins behavior, Aigo~ kyeopta~

Sewoon from Starship who is a lighter sleeper, he's also one of Daniel's roommate, woke up due to Daniel's voice. He sleep at     the upper bunk, he sat up on his bed and looked down at Daniel.

"What are you doing hyung?" he asked Daniel while rubbing his eyes.

(I'm sorry if i'm wrong about the roommate things and their age. I cant find any information about who who shares room with        daniel and also woojin. So i just put them together in one room. Joseonghamnida)

Daniel looked up at Sewoon, " Nothing, I'm just waking Woojin up~ You should sleep more Sewoon."

Sewoon scratched his head, Daniel woke up early in the morning to wake Woojin up but asking him to sleep more.

"Err.. Hyung, it still early. It's only 6 in the morning. Why are you waking Woojin up so early?"

Daniel pouted, " I just want him to have enough time to prepare for the class."

Sewoon smiled, " Just let him sleep a little bit more hyung. I'll use the toilet first."

Sewoon jumped down from his bed and bring his towel with him. Daniel sat beside Woojin's bed while admiring the cutie pie. It's not a bad idea to let Woojin sleep some more because Daniel get to stare at Woojin. Daniel smiled listening to Woojin soft snore.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sewoon comeback to the room after taking his morning shower. He shook his head with a smile plastered on his face. Daniel fall asleep in sitting position beside Woojin's bed. Sewoon made his way to Woojin's bed slowly, dont want to wake up his other roommate.

"Woojin-ah, wake up~ You should take you shower now."

Woojin open his eyes, the first thing he saw was Daniel's pink hair. He's taken aback by that causing Sewoon to chuckle.

"He's Daniel hyung. He tried to wake you up half an hour ago, i think he fall asleep while watching you."

Woojin rubbed his eyes before poking Daniel's cheek, tried to wake him up.

" Daniel hyung, you can sleep on my bed"

"Huh?" Daniel stretched his arm before smile sweetly at Woojin, " Did you take your bath?"

" Not yet, hyung can sleep in my bed if you too lazy to climb to your bed."

Sewoon chuckled at their cute interaction. Woojin is such adorable and innocent boy. By a glance Sewoon know Daniel already   fall in love with Woojin.

" Daniel hyung is not lazy to climb back to his bed, he just like to sleep beside you," teased Sewoon.

Daniel glared at him, Sewoon smiled sheepishly before climb back to the top bunk.

"I'm too cute to resist right hyung?" Woojin said while looking between Sewoon and Daniel.

Sewoon laughed before nodded his head. Woojin went to take his shower. As soon as Woojin enter the  toilet, Daniel's laid on   Woojin's bed while playfully throwing anything in front of him toward Sewoon.

Sewoon just laughed at Daniel while throwing back the things that Daniel threw at him.

"I'll let you go this time Sewoon-ah."

Sewoon stick his tongue out at Daniel.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Woojin-ah, your hand should be like this," Daniel stick close to Woojin and help him to improve his dance step.

"Like this?"

" Yes, like that."

Woojin kept practicing with Daniel and stick together until the end of the class.

Once they arrived at dorm, Woojin dropped his body on the bed, " I'm so damn tired," he murmured.

Daniel sat beside him and massage Woojin's shoulder,"You should take a bath first before rest."

" No~ I'm so tired hyung."

"I'll use the toilet first," Sewoon said after hearing Woojin's words.

Daniel hissed at Sewoon,"That boy."

"Wae hyung?" Woojin asked, oblivious with his surrounding due to fatigue.

"Nothing, Sewoon said he will use the toilet first, after him, you should take a bath so you can rest."

"Nae hyung. What about you?"

"After you," said Daniel while still massaging Woojin.

A few minutes later, Sewoon came out from the toilet, " I'm done."

"Woojin, it's your turn."

Woojin lazily got up from his bed, not forget to bring towel with him.

Sewoon followed every Woojin's step before he looked at Daniel, teasing him, "Daniel hyung~ I want a massage too~" he try to  make aegyo toward Daniel.

Daniel smirked and walked toward Sewoon, "Okay~" he massage Sewoon's shoulder with force causing Sewoon to scream in    pain.

Woojin peaked from the toilet, " Wae?"

"It hurt hyung!" Sewoon slapped Daniel's hand on his shoulder.

"Serve you right."

"Are you okay Sewoon hyung?"

"Yeah, Woojin-ah, Daniel hyung said he want to join you," Sewoon try to counter attack Daniel.

Daniel widen his eyes, "Yah!" he gritted his teeth. Sewoon stuck his tongue out.

"Really, join me hyung," Woojin said innocently.

Daniel and Sewoon were dumbfounded.

"What have you done?"Daniel slapped Sewoon's arm.

"I'm just kidding hyung. Cant believe Woojin's so innocent."

"He's only 15 years old for godness sake."

Woojin is clueless listening to both of them arguing about something," So, are you going to join me or not hyung?"

Sewoon pushed Daniel, " Just go, dont do anything to him. He is only 15 years old," whispered Sewoon.

"Damn you Sewoon," Daniel cursed before grabbed his towel, hope he can restrain himself.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For second evaluation, there will be a team battle with 16 teams. Two groups will be perform the same song and battling with      each other. Daniel will perform Sorry-sorry by Super Junior while Woojin will perform Be mine by Infinite. Daniel was so jealous  because Sewoon is Woojins team member. He was   so frustrated because he cant be in a team with Woojin.

All of them gathered in their own group and start discussing on their performance.  Woojin kept close to Sewoon as he is his        roommate.

Yah, Woojin-ah, why are you clinging to Sewoon like that, move a little bit here, said Donghyun.

Woojin smiled sheepishly before move away a little bit from Sewoon.

Are you afraid of us Woojin? asked Donghyun.

Woojins shook his head, No, I just erm.. aaaa

Hes shy, Sewoon said on behalf of Woojin.

Aigo~ dont be shy~ Donghyun ruffled Woojin hair and tickled him.

Woojins laughter grabbed Daniels attention. What he saw make his heart clenched, Donghyun tickling Woojin while Sewoon try to save Woojin.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As time passed by, Daniel become more frustrated as one of his team member didnt concentrate on  their training and they end up being scolded by the trainer. They need to stay up for training in order to show a great performance.

He didnt have time for Woojin for the past days too making him more frustrated. He cant see Woojin  as theyre using different  studio for practice and always comeback late to the dorm. Everytime he come back to dorm, dark room welcomed him.

Tonight is not an exception for Daniel. He come back late from practicing. They need to work hard as the battle just around the    corner. Almost none interaction with Woojin frustrated Daniel. If he want to talk or meet Woojin, someone else from Woojins       team will interrupt them. But he put his trust in Sewoon   to take care of Woojin as Sewoon know about his feeling. However what he saw right now really hurt his heart. Maybe he made a wrong decision?

Maybe he put his trust on wrong person? Woojin is a cute boy, nobody can resist his charm, he can melt someones heart with   his killer cute smile.

Just like Daniel, Woojin also work hard for their performance. That night he asked Sewoon help for his   part as Sewoons good   in singing. BOth of them end up spread out a blanket on the floor as it more comfortable. After singing for numerous time, both of them lay down, feeling tired.

While resting, Woojin kept on looking at the door.

"Are you waiting for Daniel hyung?"

Woojin nodded, " What is the time now hyung?"

"Almost 12."

"I always waiting for him but end up fall asleep"

"Daniel hyung always come back late, last night i think almost 3 am he come back," said Sewoon with his closed eyes.

"Are you going to sleep here hyung?"

" yea, just for tonight, I'm so tired to climb up to my bed."

Woojin hummed as an answer before fall asleep beside Sewoon.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning, when Woojin woke up, he checked on Daniel's bed, he pouted as Daniel's bed looked clean. He must be woke up and went to practice early again.

"Looking for Daniel hyung?" Sewoon asked, startling Woojin.

 Aigo hyung~" Woojin rubbed his chest, "Yes, i think he went to practice already.

"If you run right now, you can see him. He just went out when i ...." before Sewoon could finish his work, Woojin already run out of the room, "..comeback from the toilet," Sewoon finished his sentence while shook his head.

Woojin run till he catch a glimpse of Daniel's back leaving the dorm with  Seong-wu. They're laughing together and Seong-wu's   hand around Daniel's shoulder. Woojin walked back to his room and slumped down on the bed.

"So, did you see him?" Sewoon asked while looking down at Woojin from his bed.

Woojin shook his head, "Hyung, my heart hurt. Am I sick?"

Sewoon widen his eyes,"your heart hurt?" Sewoon climbed down and sat beside Woojin. He put his hand on Woojin's back, he   can feel Woojin's heart beat faster.

"Are you okay? What happen? Is it because you ran just now? Do you want to go see the doctor?"

"Should I go and see doctor?" Woojin asked Sewoon back.

Sewoon looked at Woojin's face, something seem off with him and make Sewoon worry.

"Woojin-ah, you should take a bath first. After that I'll bring you to pd-nim. I think you should go and see doctor."

"Will you accompany me hyung?"

"Of course, I'll accompany you. Do you want me to tell Daniel hyung?"

"It's okay, i dont want to make him worry."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++××××××++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After going to the clinic, Woojin insist to go practicing with his team. Sewoon tried to make him stay and rest in dorm, but Woojin stubbornly followed Sewoon to the studio since doctor said nothing is wrong with him.

"Promise me," Sewoon said seriously,"If you feel unwell, you should take a rest."

Woojin grinned, "Dae hyung, i promise~"

They practice until night and Sewoon took a really good care of Woojin, making Donghyun jealous. During their resting time,

Sewoon pat his lap, asking Woojin to lay down on his lap. Woojin obey Sewoon silent order as his heart hurt again after saw Daniel with Seong-wu again at the studio.

Donghyun want to lay down on Sewoon lap too but Sewoon pushed his head away, "Waeee~ I want to   lay down on your lap too."

"Let Woojin rest okay? He went to see doctor this morning"

"Really?" Donghyun put his hand on Woojin's forehead, "Are you okay Woojin-ah?"

Woojin showed ' okay' sign with his hand.

Donghyun put his head on Sewoon's shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Aigo~ now I cant even resting with you clinging on me."

"I want to feel your love too~" teased Donghyun.

Sewoon pushed Donghyun away from his shoulder.

After practicing, all of them come back to their dorm. When Woojin comebcak to dorm, Daniel already  on his bed with his            earphone. Woojin smiled when he saw Daniel while Daniel's too engrossed with his music.

"I'm going to Donghyun room," said Sewoon. He tried to give Woojin some time to talk to Daniel.

Woojin cleaned himself first before approaching Daniel. He climb up to Daniel's bed on the upper bunk.

"Daniel hyung! Long time no see~" he greet Daniel cheerfully.

Daniel ignored him and closed his eyes.

Woojin pouted with Daniel's behaviour. He shook Daniel's body to grab Daniel's attention.

"Daniel-hyunnggg~~~~ Dont you miss mee???"

"Yah! Stop it!" It's first time Daniel shouted at Woojin.

Woojin feel shocked when Daniel shouted at him. Daniel always kind to him and never shouted at him.

"Can you going back to your bed Woojin? I'm trying to sleep right now. I'm so tired. I don't want to waste my time and my energy  to entertain you." Daniel said before slumped back onto his bed.

Woojin looked at Daniel with his teary eyes. He felt hurt with Daniel's word. Suddenly he can feel his heart hurt again. He quickly climb down and went to the toilet. He put his hand on his chest, 'why does my heart so hurt?' he thought while fighting to hold on his tears.

When he comeback into the room, Sewoon already on his bed "Woojin-ah, did you eat your medicine?" Sewoon asked.

Woojin did not reply him and directly laid down on his bed. He bury his face on pillow and start weeping, making Sewoon worried. He climbed down and sat on the floor, facing the crying maknae.

"Woojin-ah are you okay?"

Woojin looked up from the pillow and looked at Sewoon, "Hyung, my heart hurt again."

"Chincha? Do you need to see a doctor?"

"I dont want to see  a doctor. I'm scare."

"Tell hyung when your heart start to hurt? You make me worry today, you heart keep hurting but doctor said you're totally fine."

'Doctor ? Woojin is sick?' thought Daniel, who's pretend to sleep.

"I dont know. This morning when I saw Daniel hyung with Seong-wu hyung, my heart start to hurt. It kept hurting if i saw them.    And just now when Daniel hyung shouted at me, it coming back. But this time, my heart really hurt compared to this morning,"    explained Woojin while sobbing.

Daniel felt bad for Woojin. He make his Woojin cry.

Sewoon quite surprised with Woojin's explaination, 'omg, Woojin is so innocent. I'm worry for nothing.'

"Wait, did you say Daniel hyung shouted at you? Why?"

Woojin wiped his tears with the back of his hand, " I dont know. He said he dont want to waste his time and energy to entertain  me. Did daniel hyung hate me now hyung? But he said nobody will hate me. But why he shouted at me?"

Sewoon pulled Woojin into a hug,"Maybe Daniel hyung is tired. Maybe he is just stress because the battle just around the            corner," Sewoon tried to explain.

"Ani, I think he hate me," Woojin said.

Daniel cant believe Woojin will say something like that. He will never hate Woojin. He loved him. He's regret with his action.       Because of his jealousy,  Woojin's crying. Without he realized, he shed tears too  while listening to Woojin's weeping. He's glad Sewoon was there to comfort Woojin.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning, Sewoon had to corner Daniel to talk with him.

"Daniel hyung. What did you do to Woojin last night? He's crying last night because you shouted at him. He said you hate him,"  Sewoon asked Daniel seriously.

Daniel sighed, he also regretting his behavior last night, "I dont know what have gotten into me last night."

"I feel sorry to Woojin. He miss you so much. He waited for you every night but end up fall asleep. For the past few days he         always looking for a chance to talk to you. He got excited yesterday when he saw   you in the room. I thought of giving some       space for both of you last night, that why I stayed at Donghyun room last night."

"Urmm.. I want to ask you something," Daniel said slowly.

"What is it?"

" Err... Do you like Woojin?"

"What?!" someone said behind Sewoon.

Sewoon turned his body toward those voice. Its Donghyun.

"Did you eavesdrop us?" Sewoon stood with arms akimbo, frowning at Donghyun.

"Hmm... Not really. I just want to surprise both of you, suddenly i heard Daniel asking you about Woojin. So, do you?"

Sewoon rolled his eyes and looked at Daniel, "No i don't."

Daniel felt relieved.

"Wait, are you jealous of me?" Sewoon asked.

"Err.. I know it's stupid but i cant help it. Woojin always clinged on you."

Donghyun who stood beside Sewoon nodded his head.

"What have you done hyung. You better talk to him. The battle's in 2 days. I dont want Woojin to lose focus on our performance."

"i know," Daniel sighed, " Can you give us some space tonight?"

Sewoon looked ad Donghyun, "Yah, can i stay in your room tonight?"

Donghyun grinned, " Sure~"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Woojin woke up with puffy eyes from crying. He got up from his bed without realizing Daniel was entering the room. He grabbed   the towel and went straight to the toilet, suddenly someone grabbed his arm.

Woojin-ah~

Woojin screamed out of shock. Daniel cant help but chuckle at Woojin's cute expression.

Woojin's glare make Daniel stop smiling. "Woojin-ah, hyungie...."

BAMMM!

Woojin slammed the toilet door, avoiding Daniel.

Daniel stood stunned at what just happen.  It will be a rough day for him.

As he expected, Woojin gave him cold shoulder. Every time Daniel want to approach him, Woojin willavoid him. He will avoid      Daniel at any cost. Daniel hate it when Woojin went to the other trainees, being nice and playful with them but when he saw       Daniel, he suddenly turned to a moody person. Daniel hate it, he hate himself for making Woojin uncomfortable with his               presence. He want to see a cheerful Woojin, who always smile and adore him.

"How is it going hyung?" asked Sewoon.

Daniel sighed, "I dont know. He hate me Sewoon. He's avoiding me the whole day. How can I reconcile with him?"

Daniel pulled his hair, frustrated with himself.

Sewoon pat Daniel's shoulder, giving his hyung some encouragement.

"Talk with him tonight hyung. You know what, he still think that he had a heart attack. He kept telling me his heart hurt."

Daniel frowned, "Is he okay?"

"Hes fine but you're the only one that can cure his heart, Sewoon said before walked away.

-At dorm-

As promised, Sewoon bring his things to Donghyun room to spend a night there. He wished Daniel a good luck before excuse himself.

Daniel lay down on his bed while waiting for Woojin. He breathed in and out, try to ease his nervousness. When Woojin come into the room, Daniel was in the toilet. He quickly washed his hand. Before he advanced toward Woojin, who is ready to sleep, he make sure the door is locked because he dont want any interruption.

Woojin-ah~

“…”

Woojin-ah, lets talk. Its been a while we talk to each other.

“…”

Dont you miss me?

No.

Daniel just smile, he know Woojin miss him, Really? But I miss you.

Woojin rolled his eyes before get into the blanket and ignored Daniel.

Daniel sat on the edge of Woojins bed, Woojin-ah, lets talk, he tried again.

“…”

Woojin-ah~ Daniel shook Woojins body.

“…”

Please.

“…”

Daniel sighed, he tried to remove the blanket that covered Woojins face. Woojin gripped on the blanket tightly but Daniel was strongest than him. Daniel removed the blanket to side and looked directly toward Woojin who is sulking.

Woojin-ah, Daniel said softly, tried to coax the youngest. However, no response from the youngest.

Woojin-ah, he try again.

Woojin abruptly sat up, What do you want hyung?! I dont want to talk to you!

We need to talk.

Woojin try to push Daniel away from his bed, No, I dont want to talk to you. Leave me alone!

No! Daniel cant help but shouted at Woojin.

Woojin stunned when Daniel shouted at him again. His eyes was brimmed with tears, his heart hurt again. He start to cry again.

Daniel felt guilty, he try to bring Woojin into his arm but rejected by Woojin.

Go away. You make my heart hurt again.

Let hyung help you okay?

No! You will make it worst. You make me sick. I hate it. Why every time I saw you, my heart will feel hurt. Im feel so sick when I saw you,”   Woojin crying harder.

Daniel hold him, Im sorry.Let hyung help you this time okay? Allow me to cure your heart.

Woojin pushed him again, No! You cant help me. Doctor said Im perfectly healthy. i dont know why my heart keep on hurting. Im afraid.

It hurt Daniel, watching Woojin broke down, he pulled Woojins into his arm while rubbing his back to    calm him down. They stayed like that for a moment until Daniel broke the hug to look at Woojin. He      wiped away the remaining tears on Woojins face. He held on Woojins chin to make the youngest look at him.

Hyungs sorry. Im so sorry that I shouted at you the other night. Im sorry for saying those words at     you. Im so sorry because always come back late and neglecting you. Im so sorry for making you cry. I   want you to know that youre always worth my time. Youre precious to me. Im sorry for making you    sad, Im sorry for making your heart hurt. Forgive me. Let me help you to cure your heart.

Woojin looked straight into Daniels eyes. He can felt sincerity from him. Suddenly he felt like crying, his Daniel hyung is back.

Hey, hey, why are you crying again?

Woojin throw himself in Daniel arm and hold him tight, I miss you hyung.

Daniel smiled in relieve before wrapped his arm around Woojin. Finally, he got his baby back.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hyung…”

Hmmm? Daniel tilted his head to the side to look at Woojin. After they settle down with their problem, both of them laid down on Woojins bed and stare into nothing until Woojin broke the silence.

You said you want to help cure my heart.

Yes I am.

How?

Daniel smiled, he placed his hand over Woojins heart, You said I make your heart hurt right?

Woojin nodded.

How about now? When you see me smile, does your heart hurt again?

Woojin stared at Daniel, he unconsciously placed his hand on top of Daniels hand, It does not hurt. But…”

Daniel frowned, But?

My heart beat faster, Woojin said worriedly.

Daniel chuckled. He grabbed Woojins hand and placed it over his heart.

Woojins eyes widen, Hyung, your heart..

Yes, my heart beat faster too.

Woojin fall into silence before asked Daniel innocently, Do we need to see a doctor hyung?

Daniel laughed, Woojin still an innocent boy, he pulled Woojin closed to him, My heart beat faster because youre close to me. Im falling for you.

Woojins blink his eyes, Thats mean, I.. he cant finish his sentence.

Yes Woojin-ah. Youre falling in love with me.

Chincha?

Daniel frowned again, Why? You dont love me? he asked. Woojin can sense Daniel was frustrated.   Woojin stay silence and think for a       while.

I think, Woojin stopped for a while, looking at Daniels expression, youre right. Im falling in love with you. J

-THE END-

*Thank you for reading guys! forgive me if you find mistakes in my reading. I'm thinking of writing about dongho and guanlin but i still dont have any idea yet. Hopefully all of you enjoy my short story. till we meet again~ ^^