Maybe I shouldn't have invited him into my apartment...

Teacher on the Streets, Model in the Sheets.

On the way to the mini van, Seungjun kept kicking around as both of his hand were constrained by two burly man in all black suits. The scene looks like a kidnapping scene with all the curious onlookers on the side watching them. Yijeong, Jaeho and the receptionist trail them from behind. Yijeong felt weird being watched by strangers on the street and he guessesd he seemed more suspicious with his all black clothes and black mask. They entered the van after much trouble caused by Seungjun of course.

 

"Thanks uh...", Jaeho was about to thank the receptionist but remembered that they didn't even asked for his name.

"Oh me? I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Huang Jing Xiang but you can just call me Nate", Nate introduce himself.

"Thanks for the van and uh... bodyguards?", Yijeong said hesitantly.

"These guys? Oh they're not mine. They belong to someone I know and they're kind of useful especially when Seungjun is causing trouble ever so often", Nate says as he sighs.

 

Yijeong and Jaeho decided to shrug it off as they have no say in anything that Seungjun does. Seungjun complained a bit at the back of the van saying he doesn't cause THAT much trouble. Nate scoffed at Seungjun and decided to ignore him. They talked a bit before they reach their destination.

 

"This is my card. If you have any trouble with Seungjun or if you want to ask anything about the agency just call me", Nate gives Yijeong and Jaeho his business card.

 

Both read the card. It states Nate's name and his position: Promotion Manager. "No wonder", they thought. Why was a guy with such big position stand in as a receptionist? They are not sure but decided not to pry much. They arrived at Jihun's family home in a matter of seconds. Jihun's family lived in a high rise apartment located at the middle of Seoul. Quite far from the school Yijeong thought. He looked at the piece of paper of which he wrote down Jihun's address. His house is at the 10th floor of the apartment. Just as they were about to go upstair, Yijeong saw a very familiar looking back going up the elevator.

 

Yijeong's POV:

 

That back looks very familiar. I looked around the parking lot and saw a familiar looking bike. Isn't that Kyungil hyung's bike. I looked back at the guy who is waiting for the elevator. That must be Kyungil hyung then. I run towards him while screaming to get his attention, "Hyung!!!!". Kyungil hyung turned his head in suprise as I greet him. I asked him what is he doing here. Kyungil hyung answered, "I'm here to see a student from my class. I wonder if you know him or not, his name is Kim Jihun. Well what a coincidence. I told Kyungil hyung of why I'm here and we decided to go together. The elevator ride was awkward to say the least. Kyungil hyung eyed Seungjun whom were forcefully escorted by two buff man in black suits behind him and raised an eyebrow.

 

"Hi!', Seungjun greeted Kyungil hyung with his voice cracked a little.

 

It's funny seeing a guy to cower in fear at the presence of someone 7cm shorter than him. Well to be fair, Seungjun is literally surrounded by the holy trinity that is the two buff bodyguards on his left and right. In front of him is an incredibally buff teacher whom also happens to be the homeroom teacher of his boyfriend. It to be Seungjun now I guess. We reached the destinated floor with a 'ding' and got off the elevator with difficulty as Seungjun is holding onto the rail side of the elevator with his life. He only lets go said rail after seeing the look in Kyungil hyung's eye. I would to if I were him and weren't -... Anyways, we got off the elevator and headed to the fartest left where Jihun family apartment is at. We rang the doorbell once and the door almost immediately by a very tall buff man.

 

Before, Seungjun were surrounded by the trinity, but now it has become quarternity. I felt bad toward the guy. Trully I do. Surrounded left and right, front and back. The situation worsens when Jihun came to the front porch and happily greeted his boyfriend, "Dad! Who's there-... SEUNGJUNNIE!!! I missed you!".

 

Seungjun being the stupid air head he is greeted back in a glee, "Jihunnie~ Hi~ missed you too". I swear if he doesn't stop soon all hell will broke loose and a murder will take place by the look of Jihun father's face. A beautiful and mature looking lady came next telling us to enter said apartment. Nate told the two buff bodyguard to guard the front door in case Seungjun tried running away, which seems very likely after he sees Jihun father's face. Wanting to lighten the mode, Kyungil hyung greeted the man of the household and give the main Jihun's report card.

 

"Your son is doing fine academically but exceptionally better in extra curricular activity. I reccomend him going to XXX University. Personally I'm an alumni there and majored in Modern Dance so I can help him when he's there", Kyungil continued to talk to Mr. Kim and the mood seems to lighten a bit.

 

"I can't thank you enough Seonsaeng-nim for having to go all the way to my house just to personally report to me of my son's mid term report card just because me and my wife were to busy to go to the school ourselves", Mr. Kim said gratefully.

 

"It's okay. I think it's better for me to report personally to you rather than through call or comments on the report card. I hope with this you and your son can consider where he's going in the near future", Kyungil hyung said as a matter of fact.

 

The mood got bad again after Kyungil hyung finishes his report and Mr. Kim were eyeing Seungjun with rage. It seems like while he were listening to the report seriously his son, Jihun, and Seungjun were having a great time chatting like a lovebirds they are. Seungjun even talked to Mrs. Kim and Jihun's sister. I guess at least he'll receive help from them seeing as the two other family members seems to like Seungjun. I want to watch the drama unfold but Kyungil hyung urges me, Jaeho and Nate to leave them be and let Seungjun deal with it himself. I agreed as there are no way for me to say no to him.

 

Nate whispered a "Fighting" towards Seungjun to which Seungjun looked like he's pleading for us to not go but we left anyway. In front of the elevator, we heard a scream, most probably came from Seungjun, and a glass crack. I prayed for Seungjun's safety. We reached downstair safely after ignoring the screams coming from a certain apartment. I was about to go back with Nate and Jaeho but were stopped by Kyungil hyung.

 

"Hey", Kyungil hyung talk whispered to me whom he made standing literally inches apart from him. I never knew I could fall in harder than I already did towards him

.

"Ne, hyung?", I answered him.

 

"Say... wanna go out somewhere tonight?", I almost launch myself towards him screaming 'yes' multiple times but stop myself from doing so as there's two pair of curious eye looking at our direction.

 

I said a shy 'yes' to him before bidding goodbye and him promising to take me by 9 p.m. tonight. As soon as he left, I did a quiet fist pump to which Nate and Jaeho hyung look at me in amusement.

 

 

Later that night...

 

For the night out, I wore a washed out navy blue baggy denim hoodie with a plain black t-shirt underneath. I wear whatever jeans that have been washed and a grey belt paired with red sneakers. Just as I had finished doing my hair, I heard my door bell rang. I quickly go the the apartment main entrance and open the door and are greeted by the most stunning guy that I've met. It was Kyungil hyung. I snapped out of my daydream as I noticed something familiar. It seems that today we've worn the same article of clothing except for the jeans and belt, everything else was familiar. The sneakers is different in style but are same in colour. I smiled at the thought of us wearing something akin to what a couple would do. Not wanting to make him feeling uncomfortable, I offered to change my clothes. He chuckles and said it was fine as he pulled me out of my apartment.

 

He dragged me out of the apartment complex to the main entrance and he directed me to his black motorbike. I can't tell what brand as it is very dark outside. He gave me a helmet and helped me wear it as I struggle to put it on in the dark. He gets on the bike and tells me to get on it. I got on the passenger seat and clutched on whatever fabric on his clothes that I can grab. "Yijeong-ah", he called me as he reach out his hand. Confused, I reach out my hand to hold his. He grabbed my hand and made me hug him from behind. I felt his warm clothed body on the palm of my hand and blushed at the thought of brushing my hands against his body. I reached out my other hand around his torso, forming a hug. He told me to hold tight and I did. I held on his body as close as I can.

 

On our way to the restaurant I leaned so close on his warm back it made me wonder whether he can hear the thumping of my heart right through my ribcage. The wind blew fast as we were riding on the bike and I could smell a nice musk. He probably had just finished showering before going to pick me up. I could still smell a faint scent of body shampoo on him. I can't help but felt like a creep smelling his scent along the way we're going to the restaurant. When we reached the restaurant and got off his bike, I blushed at the sight of him pulling back his hair, unrufling the messy lock it has become under the helmet. At school, his slick back hair made him look mature and refined but now with his hair down, he looked wild and younger. We entered the restaurant together and immediately got a sit.

 

We had our dinner in a normal family restaurant. There was not much people there. Only a couple of people including the staff. The dinner was pleasant. He asks a question and I answered back. There was a few quiet moment here and there but it was never awkward. Instead when it gets quiet, he would caught me staring at him and then we would laugh it out. The dinner ended in a pleasant note. Probably more. I don't want to come back home but I guess I had to considering I have something to do tomorrow despite it being a sunday.

 

I hop onto Kyungil hyung's bike and playfully hug him from behind. Even under the helmet I could still hear his chuckle and the butterlfy in my stomach flutters. I hug him tight all the way towards my apartment complex. When we stopped, I kept on hugging him playfully. He chuckled as he said, "YIjeong ah. Let me go. You have to get off. Go back to your apartment and get some sleep. You sound tired and sleepy". Kyungil hyung is right. I am sleepy especially with what's happening today. However, I would prefer to sacrifice my sleep if I can be with him longer. So I grinned and answered, "Don't wanna~ It's so cold tonight. I want to keep on hugging my human sized hot bottle". He laughed it off and tries to wiggle me away from hugging him. I let go of him with much protest.

 

As I want to spend more time with Kyungil hyung, I beg for him to come up to my apartment to have a short drinking section. He complies after he makes me an agreement to catch some sleep before 1 a.m. We got up to my apartment and I quickly open the door and reach to the living room to clean a bit for him. It wasn't as messy as my parents were here this morning and my mom did a bit of cleaning so it's cleaner than usual. Kyungil hyung looked around in a wondering look, "Your apartment looked quite familiar...".

 

"This is just a generic apartment and you probably have seen it a little when you take me out earlier this evening", I said as I walk toward my kitchen to get some drinks, not noticing Kyungil hyung's concerned voice.

 

"No... I feel like I've seen it somewhere. It almost feel like I've seen it many times... at least on some corner", Kyungil voiced out as he took out his phone.

 

I came back to the living room with several types of drink and place it on the coffee table. I invited Kyungil hyung to sit on the sofa but he won't stop looking from his phone screen to the surroundings of the apartment. I was confused of his action until he said, "...Wild ...maknae39?".

 

"Oh crap...", he heard me whispered. How did he now that name? That name... of all things... is my instagram username. When I said instagram, I meant my 'modelling' instagram. So does this mean my secret is out? It felt anti climatic somehow.

 

"How did I not notice...", Kyungil hyung said as he looked at me from top to bottom.

 

I know he's just observing me but his stare is making me feel flusterated, "No need to look at me like you're going to eat me hyung~ and I didn't know you have an instagram. You even know about that and I mean... that account isn't exactly... clean per say".

 

"Well you of all people should know me", Kyungil hyung looked at me with a glint of amusement.

 

"I don't think I'm famous enough for everyone outside of the community to know me unless-...", that's when it struck me. Just last week a particular follower of mine pre-ordered my photobook and you know that person is a die hard fan when they pre-ordered before the photobook is even out. The address of said person is strangely near. In fact, I've walk there a couple of times whenever I go back home with Kyungil hyung after school. Of course, I'm talking about Kyungil hyung's apartment complex. But that can't be it... because if it is that means that he have been following me from the start of my 'modelling'. Username @_ilstagram.

 

I looked at him dead in the eye. I don't think I'm sleepy anymore, "You can't be...".

 

Kyungil hyung just nodded. Well this is awkward and embarrassing at the same time.

.

.

TBC.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note:

How long has it been since I updated this. I'm so sorry. I have no excuses. YES! I've been procrastinating. This chapter... I wonder if things go by too fast. I mean it's just the 4th chapter and the secret is already out (-__-|||) Well I don't plan on making this long anyways. I mostly just go with the flow. I wanted to update this earlier but as you can see... I've been procrastinating. Anyways, I do procrastinate but just on this site really. I'm mostly active on doing something else lmao. Mainly on this amino apps - http://aminoapps.com/c/storia-history-forever

 

You guys can join if you want ^^ I swear it's fun there. While I'm procrastinating from writing my fanfics, I mostly spend my time on this app and in particular this amino group. There's a lot fun things that you can do here okay? You can do challenges ( let me tell you after doing challenges, your phone photo gallery will most probably be full of History lmao) and we have tons of projects (one example is the monthly History MV streaming). You can also share lots of things like fanfic, fan arts, photo edits and your history merch there. There's a couple of members that are Storia for a long time that shares History photo during fan meeting and concert so even if you guys have never met them in real life, you can imagine how they interact with fans ^^ There's also competiton and of course there's a prize for that. Our leader is very welcoming and kind. So kind she's doing a giveaway during this period of time. I pray that I'm choosen. I really want to add to my photocard collection cuz I really have no where else to get it (plus, it's a Yijeong photocard who wouldn't wanna?)

 

Welp... sorry for rambling AGAIN. You guys can just skip past this rofl!

 

Eros, over & out!