I Should Wake Up Early From Now On.

Teacher on the Streets, Model in the Sheets.

Yijeong's POV:

 

Jaeho hyung continued to take pictures of me in various pose. He then told me to throw away the black and pose with just the black lace garter belt. I grumble in annoyance. The that was supposed to protect my skin from the itchy garment is no more. I took off the and felt the itchiness of the lace on my bare skin. I proceed to pose in several different ways that covers my private area. Being a model doesn't necessarily mean that I have to show everything. Its more so like posing in a provoking way. Jaeho hyung then handed me the next costume, this time a set of pyjama and a blanket. "Hyung! are you telling me to go to sleep?", I said jokingly. He replied, "Yah! you know what to do". I quickly threw away the itchy garment and wore the comfy pyjama instead.

 

Jaeho hyung motioned me to go to a different location inside the apartment studio to shoot the scene which is a room with a big white bed. Before we start the shooting, me and hyung set up the lighting. We then proceed to take normal pictures with me just lying on the bed fully clothed but of course, the article of clothing needed to be removed one by one. I took off the pants first and ended up with only the blanket covering my private area. Taking the pictures were quick, selecting and editing the picture is the process that took a long time. I picked several picture that I can upload on my instagram. I need to make sure that most of my face that were shown on the picture were only my lower lips. Otherwise, I need to crop the rest of my face. I only took the picture that I needed for my instagram and edit a bit. The rest of the picture that we're supposed to put inside my new photobook will be chosen and edited by Jaeho hyung later.

 

I go back to my apartment after biding Jaeho hyung good night. I quickly go to bed in excitement... excitement to meet the new teacher. I think about him as I fell asleep but not before setting my alarm clock so that I won't wake up late to meet him tomorrow. The night feels so short and I woke up with no problem. I quickly prepare myself and wore a light blue pastel colored shirt paired with a midnight blue colored tie. I took my name tag and wore it on my way down the stair. I was afraid that I was too early since I came 10 minutes before the meeting time only to find out that he had been waiting for me in front of my apartment complex gate. I ran up to him as I waved him good morning, "Good morning~ Songsaeng-nim. Aren't you a little too early?".

 

"Well... aren't you?", he talked back as I tried to hold back my smile.

"I just got up on time today. Usually I'm still sleeping around this time", I said while looking up to the taller male.

"Oh really? Then, it's a good thing that we decided to meet up right? You wouldn't left me to rot here now would you?", he said to me teasingly.

I pouted, "You know I wouldn't do that. Anyways, hyung? Can I call you hyung?".

He nodded, "Only when we're outside". I clapped my hands in happiness.

"Ok, anyways since it's still early why don't we stop by a cafe to pick up a coffee and a sandwich?", I asked him. He nodded in agreement and I proceed to tell show him the way to the nearest cafe on our way to the school.

 

At the cafe, we ordered two hot americano and four piece of egg sandwich. We taked a bit about each other before our order came. As we talk, I found out that he is more than 8 years older than me and are still single. I tried to calm myself down from the thought that he is still available but my face can't help but to smile when I heard. I'm pretty sure that he saw me smilling wide and maybe that's why he started to ask about me. I have been single for the longest time ever since the second year of my university. I told him the reason is because relationship is too distracting when I'm trying to study. I even told him that I want one now that I'm out of the university. He just responded with a smile, hopefully considering me as an option. But we just met yesterday and so I don't mind taking my time knowing him. Hopefully he thinks so too.

 

We walk away from the cafe seeing that it is almost time for the school to be filled with students. However, just before we reach the school gate I remembered one small rule that all student and staff have to abide: No staff or student are allowed to date within the school ground with other students and staffs. Well... I already broke 2 rule so, what one more could do to me? I set the problem aside and proceed to walk beside towards the school gate. Standing near the entrance is someone that I knew too well, "Kim hyu...- oops wrong I meant Kim seonsaeng-nim". I greeted Sihyeong hyung. He greeted me back with that goofy smile on his face, "Good morning~ oh! you must be the new teacher. We only met for a brief moment at the assembly yesterday. My name is Kim Sihyeong. and I teach phys ed". We all then proceed to go to our class. I however go towards my music room. Unlike yesterday I have class this morning.

 

Just as I was about to enter the music room I heard the sound of piano playing. I smirk knowing who the person playing the piano. I opened the door to the room and were greeted by the sight of my favorite student playing the piano. The student end his play as he notices me entering the and quickly stands up and bowed to me, "Good morning Jang Seonsaeng-nim". I greeted him back, "Mornin~ Heejun-ah". He is always the earliest to come to the music room and I can see that he likes music just as much as I do. Usually he comes alone but this time there's another two taller boys with him. Heejun is already a bit taller than me and are probably still growing so, the other two is like giants in my eye, probably as tall as Kyungil hyung and they are still growing... scary. I only recognise one of the two taller boy as he is also in my class althought he always comes late... as late as me but I know he is has a lot more passion with music compared to other students in the class, if I remembered correctly his name is Inseong.

 

"Oh! the teacher is already here? I guess I should go", said the tallest of the three.

"It's okay~ no student will come until 15 minutes later since Seonsaeng-nim is ALWAYS~ late", Inseong said as he grab the other's arm. I slapped Inseong's back and he just laugh it out.

"Really? oh I guess I'll stay for a bit. Oh I forgot. My name is Kim Jihun", Jihun said as he bowed to me.

"Yijeong hyung~ what posessed you to get up early today?", Heejun asks me and I hit the back of his head with the back of my hand as he and Inseong laughs.

"Nothing~ It's just that since I promised to go to school together with someone today", I said as I blushed remembering back every moment I spent with him.

"Oh! you meant the new vice principal? Didn't know you guys were close", said Inseong as Heejun made a dissatisfied face.

I looked at him and say, "Why you're making that ugly face. Also, we're just about to get close and I plan to be more than close" I smirked. Inseong and Heejun just snickered towards me while the other is a bit confused. I guess I forgot that there is another person who is not my student that knows about me.

"It's nothing... it's just that since I know him personally since he's my uncle. Oh! also it's okay for hyung to talk about your uality since Jihun is Bi and he even has a boyfriend right now. If I'm not wrong he's born the same year as you", Heejun exclaimed.

I was suprised about both the new info that I got. I guessed here's another student that will consult me about gay stuff. "Thanks to you two I spilled my own tea. I guess it's okay. Jihun-ah. You have a boyfriend? Is he treating you right? Do you guys remembered to wear protection?", I said the usual thing to most student that came out to me, earning a blush from all three.

"Hyung! how could you say something as embarassing as that?", Inseong complained.

Jihun continued to fluster, "Uh... eh. Should I answer all that?". He looked at Inseong.

"Hyung~ talk about it later when me and Inseong hyung isn't here", Heejun stopped Jihun from speaking.

"Fine. Meet me during break if you want any consultation. I'll be here", I said towards jihun.

"Umm... okay", Jihun continued to blush in embarassment before biding us goodbye as he go back to his class.

 

The music class run as usual and ends. I have a history class afterward so I had to go out of the music room and towards the class I needed to teach. After the class ends, I go to the cafeteria to grab a little food and met Sihyeong hyung and Kyungil hyung whom are having a conversation. I joined the two of them after getting my food. We talked a bit and I can't help but glance at Kyungil hyung every 5 seconds. I guesses he noticed me glancing and that's why he started giving me the look and winks a little when no one's looking, making me blush. I looked at the time and remembered that the students are going to have abreak in a few minutes. I bid them goodbye and proceed to run towards the music room.

 

When I reached the corridor leading to the music room, I saw Jihun just about to knock on the door. "Jihun-ah~", I yelled. He looked towards me and let me enter first. I locked the door for privacy. I motioned him to sit on ghe piano chair. I asked whether he had anything to eat and he answered that he did. I wait a bit since the young boy seemed a bit comfortable. He'll starts to talk when he is ready so I say, "It's okay. You can talk when you are ready". Jihun took a deep breath before he starts talking.

 

"... ok. I wonder ... do you know that last year there are two students who missed their final exam from being lost while travelling?", he starts.

"Yeah... one of them is Inseong. Are you the other one? That means that you're already eighteen right?", he nods and continued.

"You see... I haven't came out to my parents yet back then. So... you know what happen when they found out their son went missing with a man 6 years older than him... well technically I went missing with Inseong and that one friend of my boyfriend but anyways...", Jihun stopped for a while. Probably thinking of the words he wants to say.

"Well... anyways. They kind of found out since I lied saying that I'm going on a vacation with friend my age. And so... since then I haven't been able to meet my boyfriend face to face, only throught text and phone calls, since my parents are monitoring my every movement", I looked at the kid with pity.

I started talking, "What you trying to say is, you're wondering whether your parets accepts you and whether your boyfriend still wants to see you? Is that right?".

"That's the gist of it", Jihun nodded.

"Well let me say something... the truth is I haven't come out to my family either. However, I'm almost sure that they know already. They're just waiting for me to open up to them. So my question to you is...do you think that your parents...or maybe other people on your family at least semed like they know? If yes, try to talk with them first. Then, get them to talk with the others", the young boy nodded.

I continued, "About your boyfriend... he probably still wants to see you otherwise he would not keep in contact with you, don't you think so?", I assured the young boy. He probably knows about this already, he just wants confirmation. He just doesn't have some one to talk to. There's no adult he can seek advise from and Inseong and Heejun are younger so it doesn't really work.

"You know what. You try to handle your family matters first. I'll try to get in touch with your boyfriend. He probably can't meet you because he is afraid that your parents doesn't allow him to since he is older. " We continued to talk a bit more before the bell rang and Jihun had to go back to his class.

 

My day ends as the sun was about to set. Just as I was about to get out of the music room, the door opened. It was Kyungil hyung. I calmed my throbing heart as I see him walking towards me. He asked, "Are you finished? Let's go back together". My face pulled a smile as I nodded  and quickly pack my music sheets into the file and bag. A sheet almost flew out of the window but thankfully, Kyungil hyung managed to capture it before it fly away. "Hey... just wondering. You said music is your forte but, I never heard you play any song", Kyungil said as he handed the music sheet. I grinned thinking does this mean that he wants to more know about me? So I answered, "Well, I guess we still have time. I'll play piano a bit just for you Hyung. By the way, the piece I'm gonna play is my own composition and it's still not finished". Kyungil hyung nodded and reached for a chair and sit beside the piano. I stretched my finger before playing the familiar melody.

 

"This piece I named it 'Blue Moon'. I hope you'll like it", I played random key to warm up before playing the real piece. I played well for the first 40 seconds before messing up and muttered an embarrassed 'sorry'. He chuckled and said, "It's a nice piece... I like it" and my heart beat can't throb any faster. I said that it isn't finish probably because before, I haven't met my muse yet. He then teasingly said, "Does that mean that you've met one now?". I just hid my smile behind the sheets of music sheets. Kyungil hyung then asked whether I wanna go have a dinner with Sihyeong hyung and his other friend. I agreed almost immediately before I remembered that I have another shooting tonight. I asked Kyungil hyung to wait a bit as I tried calling Jaeho hyung. He was mad at first but after mentioning Sihyeong hyung name he let me go almost to quickly. Of course not before telling me the condition: Letting him join us. I asked Kyungil hyung whether another person can come and he nodded so, I agree to Jaeho hyung's condition. I can hear him squealing in the background just as I was about to hang up.

 

We walked back together until we reached the front gate of my apartment. He told me the time & location of the restaurant and wave me goodbye. I walk back to my apartment complex and before going upstairs towards my apartment, I visited Jaeho hyung on the ground floor and told him the plan for tonight. He excitedly look for clothes that he can wear tonight. I left him in his own world and go back to my apartment to get ready...

 

 

- To be Continued -

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Author's note:

This chapter is a couple hundred shorter than the first one but I hope that you are satisfied with what's happening. I'm sorry that there's not much KyungJeng moment but it's building up I promise. The next chapter is where everyone will finally meet TT^TT I will also try to include more KyungJeong moment and hopefully make them closer as I go. Maybe it's because I haven't written a fanfic for a while that I'm not sure how to make love develops... not that I know in real life. Like seriously, how am I supposed to write about love when I don't ever get pass the crush phase? Well, I'll try okay? Let me tell you something, as I'm writing this I've been listening to 'Blue Moon' on repeat just to get them feels TTuTT but NOPE! ain't happenin'. I ain't feelin' nuttin'... rofl I've became weird.

 

Also, I'm THIRSTY for more KyungJeong fanfic but I felt like I've read literally every fanfic that have them in it TT_TT seriously, there's not much KyungJeong fanfic if we compare to other pairings. How am I supposed to live if I have nothing to read?!? Well, enough rambling anyways, the next update might take a while... like more than a couple of week or so since my finals are almost here so. Each day I'm getting busier and busier. Assignments and final projects popping up out of nowhere and I can't run away from it any longer. Well, I see you when I see you.

 

Eros. Peace out!