Prologue : Part Two

Tomorrow, For You (BTS Suga Lovestory)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

# YOONGI POV

 

I trailed from behind as we were heading to her room. She opened the door and invited me in.

Hyesoo : Please come in.

 

By the way she was talking, I knew that I am not welcomed to be here actually. She looks uninterested.

I walked in and my eyes started wandering around the room. 

The tiffany blue color of the wall looks great with the white furnitures; bookshelves, bed, bedside table, wardrobe, desk and chairs. Not only that, books and other stuffs were organized so well at their place. The tiffany blue color with white polka dots of the blanket and pillows looks cute too!

I was busy examining the room until didn't realized someone was staring at me all this time. She was sitting on the edge of the bed with eyes still on me. Trying to hide my embarrassment, I gave her a fake smile.

Yoongi :  Y-You have wonderful room! Looks great!

 

She silent for a few seconds before said something with crinkled forehead.

Hyesoo : Thanks, but- I'm so curious about your age! You look younger than I thought! I'm sorry to ask, but perhaps we're in the same age?! Which high school you are? The boys high school?! Or maybe the private high school? Omo-

 

I chuckled as my ears caught funny questions from her. 

 

Tchh- Are you kidding me?!

High school student? Me?!

Yahh, this girl- 

 

She waited for me with excitement on her face. I held in my anger and walked nearer with my teeth gritted.

Yoongi : Chogeyo, I'm your tutor and did- yahhh did you just saying that I'm a high school student like you?! I'm 22 okay! 

 

#HYESOO POV

 

Bwo?!!

I jumped from my seat and quickly bowed my head.

 

Hyesoo : I-I'm so sorry! Mianhamnida! I shouldn't say recklessly-

 

Pabbo, Hyesoo-ah!

Why did you ask such a question?!

It's clear that he works as a tutor and of course eomma will hired someone with experiences! 

I'm deadly embarrassed right now!

Ottohke?!

Bright red rushed up my face and I can't look at him in the eyes. Yoongi smirked before he moved slowly to a round table near the window. 

 

Yoongi : I'll forgive you since we today is our first day. Hmm, should we start now? I guess we're going to use this table, right?

Hyesoo : N-Nae!

 

He took a seat while I quickly got my stuffs from the bag. I pulled the chair and took a place in front of him. 

Yoongi : So, what subject do you want study?

He sounded relaxed but not me. Having a guy in my room, sitting in front of each other with just the two of us, it was extreme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter