Prologue : Part One

Tomorrow, For You (BTS Suga Lovestory)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

# HYESOO POV

The sound of the clock can be heard clearly in this silent room as the needles keep moving around in a circle. My eyes stared blankly at the paper in front of me and laid again at the square shape clock on the wall. 

Ten minutes more until this exam ended and I just can't wait any longer. This whole week had put me in a pressure, not only me but all my friends in the same year as me. It's our final year of high school and everyone struggled in studies to pass the big examination at the end of this year and get into good universities. 

 

Teacher Han : Please make sure that you answer all the questions and recheck your answers before the time is up just in a few more minutes.

 

I looked at my papers page by page with a silent sigh. I doubted my results are better this time. The topics were getting harder and tougher, making me a bit difficult to understand and master them. I wonder if I can get through all of this.

It's already 2:00 p.m. Teacher Han started to collect student's papers one by one. Loud sighing filled the classroom as everyone felt relieved yet worried as the examination week had ended, finally. 

I rested my head on the table and shut my eyes, trying to relax myself after this harsh hours while the others started making their way home. 

 

Hyesoo : What an awful school days~ 

I mumbled when someone knocked my table twice. 

 

Saeron : Yah, wanna hang out at my house today? Come on~

Hyesoo : Aniyo, Saeron-ah. My head hurts so much. I need some sleep.

Saeron : Hmm, Okay but- Yah, don't sleep here! Ppalli, let's get going now or we will miss the bus.

 

Saeron forced me to wake up from my seat and she dragged me out of the class, heading to the bus stop. 

.....................

 

-Two weeks later-

I can feel the tension right away as I laid my bottom on the chair, having a dinner together. I stole a glance at eomma and appa who were sitting in front of me. Appa seemed just fine and was enjoying his meal but not eomma.

Eomma : I have received your exam results this morning.

 

I gulped. Now I know why eomma keep glaring at me since I got home from school today. 

 

Appa : Oh, really? So, how was it?

Eomma : It's getting worse! Hyesoo-ah, you know that you will be sitting in a big examination this year, right? There's no more time to play and focus on your studies!

 

I lowered my head as eomma started to nag about my results. 

 

Appa : You always got good results all this time, I wonder if you have any problem that distracted your focus in class recently? Did someone disturb you or make fun of you or anything? 

Hyesoo : No, appa. It's not like that. 

Eomma : Lately, you always hang out at Saeron's house after school. Did you really study together or just playing around and do nothing?

Hyesoo : I'm sorry, eomma appa. I-

Eomma : Okay, listen. No more hanging out with friends after school and go home right away. I'm gonna find a home tutor for you. Any difficulties that you found in the topics, he can help you. 

What? 

Home tutor? I don't need one!

 

Hyesoo : No! Eomma, I promise I will do homework and study together wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter