Chapter 8

Maknae-Sitting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maknae-Sitting Chapter 8

“What do we do Jiyeon-ah!?” Areum definitely believed the impossible was happening now.

“I don’t know!” Jiyeon said, “This happened to me too! It’s going to take a while for everyone to grow up again!”

“Stop taking so long Jiyeon-unnie, Areum-unnie!” Teen Hyomin crossed her arms, “I want to go shopping already!” Teen Hyomin walked up to baby Boram on the floor and picked her up.

“WAAHH!” Baby Boram cried.

“See, she wants to go too,” Teen Hyomin started to walk up the basement steps.

“Yah, don’t go anywhere!” Jiyeon shouted.

“You can’t tell me what to do!” Teen Hyomin talked back.

“Wow, I never knew Hyomin-unnie could be like that,” Areum spoke to Jiyeon and to herself, “She’s one of the calmest unnie’s I know.” She looked to the side and saw Eunjung, “Aww Eunjung-unnie is so cute!”

“Let’s go buy you a rilakkuma bear Eunjung!” Teen Hyomin offered to Big Kid Eunjung.

Eunjung nodded happily and followed Hyomin. “And stop playing with bugs Qri-ah,” Teen Hyomin said.

Toddler Qri looked at Hyomin with big eyes and toddled her way towards her. Soyeon said, “I wanna go too!” The five littlest ones went out of basements using the stairs. Jiyeon and Areum were too much in shock to stop them.

“What’s going on?” A young Hwayoung came up to ask Jiyeon and Areum. She was only 1 or 2 years younger than them. Although she forgot her memory, she was still able to help them.

“Hwayoung!” Jiyeon said, “How old are you?”

“You got zapped by a machine and now you’re younger and the rest of the members have left!” Areum explained everything quickly.

“Omo? Really?” Hwayoung said, “I’m 18. I think we should get them before they go out of the house!” She ran up the stairs, following behind her was Areum and Jiyeon.

Upstairs, Teen Hyomin faced a new obstacle.

“Umm, who are you guys?” Dani asked all of them, “You’re all so cute! And so familiar at the same time.”

“Do you want to go shopping with us?” Hyomin invited Dani. She had a sense of who Dani was but she wasn’t quite sure. All she wanted to do was leave the house.

“Stop them Dani-ah!” Areum shouted as soon as she reached the top of the stairs. Hwayoung and Jiyeon were gasping for their breath as well.

“What’s going on?” Dani was surprised, she bowed to her unnie’s. “Nic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter