Chapter 1

Maknae-Sitting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maknae-Sitting Chapter 1 (Day: Sunday, Babysitter: Boram, Jiyeon's growth: Baby)

"Omo! What's going on!" Boram was exasperated. She held a baby in her arms didn't know what to do.

"We don't know what happened but Jiyeon became a baby!" Hyomin was just as freaked out as she was.

"T-ara has a busy schedule so we should take turns taking a day off to watch Jiyeon until she becomes normal again... hopefully," Soyeon announced but she was worried as well.

"It's your turn first Boramie!" Qri laughed. Hwayoung giggled along. Eunjung and Areum had already started their daily schedules.

_____

Boram sighed, "What to do..." She stared at Jiyeon who was sleeping in her crib. She left and sat down on the couch and the tv, then, she heard crying. "Uh oh Jiyeon!" Boram was surprised, she was sure that she had just seen her napping peacefully by herself. "Do you want milk?" Boram grabbed a bottle and handed it to Jiyeon and forgot she couldn't hold it herself.

"Oh, miahne," She attempted to feed the crying baby but that didn't work either.

"Eotteoke??" Boram worried, "A toy?" She walked around the dorm looking for a pile of fan gifts and managed to find a teddy bear among them. "Here you go Jiyeon!"

"Noo!!" Jiyeon yelled, apparently she could still kind of talk. "Rawr!" She yelled.

"Ohh!" Boram ran back into the pile of fan gifts and found a stuffed dinosaur and handed it to Jiyeon.

"Yay " Jiyeon hugged it and fell back asleep. Boram smiled and took a nap to regain her energy.

_____

"Yah! Boramie!!" Jiyeon seemed to yell.

"Ah!" Boram fell out of her bed, entangled in bed sheets. "Aigoo what does my Jiyeon want this time..." She saw Jiyeon in her crib, she was already bored with her toy dino. Boram reached into the crib and grabbed baby Jiyeon out. Jiyeon was wailing her arms around for no reason. A few of her small fingers landed in Boram's mouth.

"Mmm!" Boram moved her head away from Jiyeon's hand, but she began to cry again, so she kept it there. "Even as a baby, she still likes to put her fingers in my mouth," Boram thought. She remembered the selca they took together and it made her laugh. Suddenly Boram thought she was smelling something weird coming from baby Jiyeon.

"Don't tell me I have to change you too!" Boram sighed. "This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter