Chapter 5

Maknae-Sitting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 (Day: Thursday, Babysitter: Hyomin, Jiyeon's Growth: Teenager)

Today was Hyomin’s turn to take care of Jiyeon. She remembered hearing about the many things that the other unnie’s had to go through to take care of such a wild kid. She wondered what kind of kid Jiyeon would be today. As she got to the house, she slowly creaked the door open and peered inside cautiously. Hyomin was ready for a wild kid to jump out at her.

“Hmm no sign of Jiyeon?” Hyomin looked from side to side. She heard music playing somewhere close by. It seemed to be coming from Jiyeon’s room. “Of course Jiyeon should be here…” As she walked closer, the music became louder and louder. Soon, she realized that loud metal music was blasting from the room. “Who’s blasting that music??” She quickly went to Jiyeon’s door and opened it, revealing a bunch of teenagers…

“J-jiyeon?! Omo!” Hyomin was surprised.

“Yah Hyomin-unnie, why don’t you knock before you come in?” Jiyeon said while sulking.

“Why are you blasting loud music??” Hyomin asked.

“Can’t you see my friends are here?!” Jiyeon was annoyed.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Hyomin said in a motherly tone. She turned off the radio. Hyomin glanced at Jiyeon again, she was wearing all black and she wore very dark eyeliner. “Omo,” Hyomin thought, “Jiyeon is in the rebellious teenager stage!”

“Sorry Hyomin-unnie” IU bowed.

“We didn’t mean to intrude,” Luna added in.

“It’s okay, you two are fine, I just need to have a chat with Jiyeon,” Hyomin frowned at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon responded to Hyomin by sticking her tongue out, “You can’t tell me what to do. You’re not my Umma and you’re embarrassing me!” She covered her face with a pillow. At the door, two more guests arrived.

“Ah Hyomin-unnie!” Krystal was surprised, she gulped.

“Haha what’s happen- omo annyeong Hyomin-unnie!” Dani bowed even lower than IU.

“Dani! You’re supposed to be practicing for your new drama!” Hyomin scolded her too. “Just because Jiyeon is a teenager again, doesn’t mean you can hang out and miss out on your responsibilities!”

Hyomin looked at the bottom of Jiyeon’s bed, there seemed to be something or someone shuffling around. Finally, a head popped out and a guy crawled out from under the bed, “Is the coast clear?...” The guy asked.

Hyomin’s jaw dropped, “You invited a guy into your room!? Omo!”

“I apologize Hyomin-noona!” JB bowed the lowest, he was already on the ground anyway. Hyomin decided to clear the party and asked all the guests to leave.

“Sorry but Jiyeon isn’t able to play right now,” Hyomin politely told all the unexpected guests, “Annyeong IU, Luna, Krystal..Don’t forget to go back to School 2013 Dani…” She took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter