1/1

my favorite hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

blame mingyu kissing soonyoung on cheeks on one fine day ep 5, that happening triggeredt me in writing this.

-

who can resist soonyoung's milky, fluffy and chubby cheeks? definitely that is not kim mingyu.

dongsaeng team (together with their newly adopt member, kwon soonyoung : who looks like a dongsaeng than a hyung) gathered inside the bus on the way to their next location for one fine day.

"hyuuuuung~" mingyu whined while staring at soonyoung who is sitting next to minghao.

"what's wrong, mingyu-hyung?" chan sitting beside mingyu. but mingyu chose to ignore the poor maknae.

"hoshi-hyuuuuung~" mingyu continued to gain his favorite hyung's attention who is busy chatting with minghao.

"seriously what's your problem kim mingyu?" mingyu smiled after he successfully gained his favorite hyung's attention.

"sit beside me please." mingyu trying his best to look cute and got a disgusted face from vernon. "stop that, you look ugly."

"you don't care." mingyu rolled his eyes before looking back again to soonyoung who is, again, not giving him any attention.

"hoshi-hyung!" mingyu half-shouted to soonyoung.

"ahh mingyu-ya you don't need to shout we're not kilometers away." soonyoung stood up from his sit and headed to mingyu's. "okay, okay i'm going to sit beside you now. happy?"

mingyu just nodded like a puppy while smiling so wide because his favorite hyung is now sitting beside him.

-

"what should we buy with the money that the staff gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter