Chapter 1

No ONE but ME for you

" Let’s ride we goin’ high Aye, YG illionaire..."

 

It's four in the morning and usually people are asleep during this time of the day but Hanbin is not being his usual self.

He went to bed after they had eaten dinner which was prepared by Jinhwan, he would like to eat more of the gamjatang (pork bone soup) since it's his favorite but he didn't because he was feeling rather  "sleepy and very tired". Hanbin drank the remaining milk in his glass, placed it in the sink and bid good night to the members. 

He immediately lay down on his bed and closed his eyes ready to enter the dreamland. Hanbin is sleeping soundly indicating that he's having a good sleep. He's dreaming of Mickey Mouse entering the forest with Pooh holding his hand tightly. Both cartoon characters are having so much fun in his dream as they solve the mystery behind the missing treasure chest and Hanbin is having the best sleep in his life..........

 

This is what Hanbin would like to happen to him but he's clearly aware that faking sleepiness will lead to nothing.

 

So Hanbin threw the blanket that's covering his face out of frustration and lean his head on the headboard with his eyes closed trying to forget his epic attempt to have a good night sleep.

"I can't do this anymore" Hanbin eventually has given up from the moment he enters the room so he reached for his laptop on the nightstand and searched for his Favorite files.

"Smtm 3"

 Hanbin opened the very first file that came out and he selected the 5th video entitled "Audition". He's wearing his headphones to avoid disturbing he's tired brothers which are probably deep in their slumber.

The video is nearing its end but Hanbin wants more. He needs more of..of..of....KIM JIWON so he selected all the videos and clicked 'play all' and that's how he found himself singing and cheering for Jiwon on the screen at four o'clock in the morning.

"Let’s ride we goin’ high Aye YG illionaire..." Hanbin is singing and bobbing his head to the beat but he suddenly stopped.

"Oh no... I'm not ready for this... Oh no my... What the..No I can't" Hanbin closed his laptop as he tries to catch his breath. He got up from his bed and went to the kitchen to grab some water.

 

It's about time for Jiwon to lift his shirt up in the video but Hanbin isn't ready for that, he's not ready for anything like that at all. 

 

He's drinking the water like it's the only thing that can save him from what he's feeling.  

At times like this working is the key for Hanbin to regain composure and to forget that he's missing Jiwon so bad. Hanbin got up and went to his bedroom to get Jiwon's oversized sweater in their drawer. He reached for his bag as he finished writing the note for the members.

He left the note on the table and he checked how he looks in front of the mirror. He placed his phone down to comb his hair with his hands. After one final look he left the house with his mind flying away, forgetting his phone on the drawer.

 

 

"Good morning hyung" Teddy looked up only to see Hanbin smiling from ear to ear. He doesn't know whether he'll find it funny or disturbing because he has been working for two days and one night for Ikon's new single and this is the first time that Hanbin checked up on him.

"Oh! Wow Somebody from Ikon came to check up on me, I'm dying here and nobody asks for me. I feel so betrayed Kim Hanbin" Teddy is sulking and Hanbin knows that so he opened his bag to get the treat that he bought from the store across the YG building. Teddy saw it and his eyes immediately lit up.

"Oh my Binnie what brings you here? Aren't you busy?" Teddy is munching the cookies and Hanbin silently pat his shoulder because he brought the right bribe to escape Teddy's drama that will take forever to finish.

"I came to visit you hyung and to check my schedule, I misplaced my notebook so I don't have any idea what I should be doing today" 

"Well I placed your schedule in the practice room, it's inside a brown envelope" 

"I guess I should go. See you later hyung I'll be working on the final beat today" Hanbin bid goodbye and Teddy just nod too occupied with the cookies to reply.

 

 

Hanbin picked up the envelope to check his schedule for the day. 


A.M.


7:00-10:00 Meeting with the nonagon staff

P.M.

12:00-3:00 Photoshoot for NONAGON

4:00-8:00 arrangement of lyrics with Jiwon


With Jiwon


With jiwon


With jiwon


"We're supposed to meet each other today but you're not here, you're not with me. It has been 2 weeks jiwon, 2 ing weeks since you were home, 2 weeks without calls nor text. How ed up is this?" Hanbin gripped the paper a little bit harder that the paper is starting to be torn apart. He threw his schedule in the garbage can angrily. He wants to hate Jiwon so bad but he's doing the exact opposite. The more he thinks of the rapper...... The more he falls hard. 

For the past couple of weeks Hanbin has been skipping meals and staying up all night. His actions made the remaining members worried. Jinhwan always prepare Hanbin's favorite but every time the latter picks up his chopsticks he'll pause for a moment and put the utensils down again. He'll tell the exact same reason "I'm feeling tired and sleepy", no matter how hard the members try nothing is going well. Deep in their hearts they know who can make Hanbin return to his usual self.

 

But that someone is not with them and will not be with them for a while.


Every part in Hanbin's body is working especially his mind. He's drowning himself with tons and tons of work to clear his mind. He got one hand on the mouse and the other hand on the keyboard, his ears are too occupied with the beat that he keeps on listening to for the past three hours. He's somehow successful with the "forget Jiwon for the meantime" mission because he's mind and heart are seriously focused in what he's doing.

 

Another hour has passed by and Hanbin put his headphones down. He closed his eyes for a minute only to be interrupted by a sudden knock.

"Hyung" a pretty deep voice was heard and Hanbin was pretty much sure that the person is Jaewon.

"Hey... Do you need anything?" Hanbin was feeling sleepy but he can't afford to sleep because the deadline is tomorrow.

"Do you want me to help you? Uhm..maybe not..right? Who am I to offer some help to a sunbae like y-"

"Let's go, I need someone right now"

Hanbin agreed because he felt that Jaewon is being sincere and that made Jaewon really happy. 

 

 

Nothing could possibly go wrong with them being alone in the practice room at night.... right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Hiiiiiiiiii.... I made it a chaptered fic and hopefully you'll like... It took a little bit longer for me to update.... I was kinda feeling doubtful of what I've written that's why I keep on hesitating whether I'll update or not..

 Please do comment it's very very very appreciated... Thank you for reading this...

Hope to hear something from you till the next update