Final

Stage Mom

Sungmin was sitting comfortably on the couch waiting for his manager because the musical ended and the casts are all playing around inside their dressing room. He keeps on scrolling and scrolling through his phone when suddenly someone tap his shoulder. He look up only to see his manager with a pink bag on its shoulder. 

"Hyung? why do you have that?" he ask. 

"Sandeul's manager called me and told me that he had an event today for the Election. And knowing how hyper your son is, he gave me this"

Sungmin nodded and went to see what's inside the pink bag. The pink bag contains Sandeul's towel, bottled water, extra shirt, wet wipes  baby powder and of course snacks because oh well, his son is always hungry. 

"Can we go now? I wanna see Deullie" His manager smile. They bid farewell to everyone on the waiting room and hurriedly walk to the lobby to greet the waiting fans.

"OPPAAAAA! OPPAAA! SIGN JUSEYO~" the fans keep on waving something on his face. He motion for them to be calm. 

"Chill okay? I can sign all of this. Just be calm" He told them.

"Oppa what's with the pink bag?" a fan ask. 

"Oh, it's Sandeul's stuff. He had an event today and i need to take care of that hyper kid. He can't be sweaty and hungry. Kyuhyun might get mad so let me sign so i can go to Deullie after " the fans squealed. 

"Oppa, maybe you can sign ours next time. Just go to Sandeullie's event! Please tell him we love him!" The fans said. Sungmin smile and nod.

"I'll tell that to him. Thank you guys!"

He waved to them then hurriedly walk on the parking lot's area. He send a message to Sandeul's manager saying that He's on his way to the event. 
 He browsed on sns and saw some of Sandeul's pic taken by his fansite. He saved one and immediately updated his instagram.

After 10 minutes of the ride they reached the place where Sandeul's event held. Sungmin immediately went out of the car and went inside. There are so many people and he knows 75% of it are fans. 

"Do you want me to help you?" He turn around and saw Sandeul's manager. He bowed and smiled. "He's there, talking with the fans." 

"Is he already sweaty? or hungry?" He ask. The manager smile and shake his head. Sungmin sigh. 

"Let's go. I'm sure he'll be happy to see you" Sandeul's manager said. He nodded and they both walk. Some fans already noticed him. Sandeul is busy talking with the fans and didn't notice that his mommy are already at his back. 

"You can turn down your volume Sandeullie, you're being hyper again" Sungmin said. Sandeul turn around and grinned at his mommy. 

"Mommy! i thought you have musical right now?" Sandeul ask while hugging his mom. 

"The musical is already finished so here i am. And kid, your back is so sweaty already. what are you doing?" Sungmin ask. He gets the towel on the pink bag and immediately put it on Sandeul's back. The fans are squealing on the Mommy and Son's cuteness. 

"Mommy~ I'm big now" Sandeul whined. 

"But still, you are Mommy and Daddy's baby boy. And we don't want you to be sweaty or else you'll be sick." Sungmin said. Sandeul pouted. Sungmin get a bottled water and tissue on the bag and gave it to Sandeul. "Since you're so hyper, you have to drink plenty of water. And always wipe your sweats okay?" 

"Okay mommy" Sandeul said then hug his mommy. 

"Maybe we can still video chat with your Daddy?" Sungmin ask. Sandeul smile. Sungmin get his phone and immediately called Kyuhyun. After a while  Kyuhyun's face popped on the screen.

"Oh, what's up?" Kyuhyun said. He smile and waved his hand.

"Daddy!!!" Sandeul smile cheekily and wave at his Daddy. "I miss you! I had an event today and Mommy came!" 

"Wow, so always remember what i've told you Deullie okay? And Min, take care of Sandeul" the both of them nodded. They heard someone who's calling Kyuhyun at the background. " I have to go. I miss the both of you. I love you" 

"I love you Kyu!" Sungmin said.

"Bye Daddy! I love you!" Sandeul wave then smile. Kyuhyun waved for the last time then ended the video chat. Sandeul's manager told them that the event will start already. 

"Okay Deul. Behave okay? don't be so hyper! Do your best. I love you cutie pie" Sungmin cup his baby's cheeks. 

"Yes mommy! I love you too!" Sandeul said then run to where his manager. He wave to his mommy then walk up to the stage. Sandeul smile and behave not too hyper because his mommy said so. 

 

FIN.

 

 

This fic is dedicated to my beloved Tita Ninangs! /Tita Ninangs represent/ especially to Ate Shiela! I love you guys *throw little hearts* Hope you like it!