When I think of you it's 1AM

Some things can only be seen when you close your eyes and listen carefully

When I think of you it's 1AM

based upon '1AM' by Taeyang


 

 

Yoongi slipped out early, if you can call midnight early. Feeling the cold air through the worn out holes in his jeans. He never wore a jacket out, so only in a white shirt and faded blue jeans he started to walk. Until he stood in front of what seemed like a club. He walked in, not minding the endless numbers of strangers’ bodies walking past him.

He easily walked towards the center of bodies. Feeling the music through his veins. It didn’t matter anymore, nothing did. With every drink things got easier. With every drink he started to forget. Forget the troubles. The long lost promises. The strangers around him seemed much more appealing than before. He always got drunk easily, if it was in alcohol or people.

 

Night like these he spend with handsome strangers. Strangers, who would love to mark his skin, love to hold his hips until bruises started to bloom, love to wreck him and then put him back together. But these strangers were still strangers and he said goodbyes easily. One night stands were easy.

This night he started dancing, until he felt warm hands around his waist, turning around he was met with a familiar face. Drunk in the music and shots he took he hooked his arms around the taller person. The taller pulled him closer until they were only a breath away. He closed his eyes and started to feel the heat and smell of cigarettes coming from the person in front of him.  The taller male only smirked and pulled the shorter away from the crowd before shoving his lips on his own. Yoongi managed to pull the taller away just millimeters to take a look at who it was.

 

“you.”

“Yoongi…”

“please don’t.”

“I missed you. I’m sorry.”

“we’re over Namjoon.”

“just give me another change baby. I promise to take care of you.”

“you had your change Namjoon. Please don’t do this.”

Yoongi felt sick. He turned around walking away.

“I love you” he stopped.

“no, Namjoon you don’t. you love the attention I gave you, you love to break me. You love to me. You don’t love me. Not since you hit me that night. You'd never love me the way I once used to love you.”

 

He heard Namjoon’s calls as he walked away. Back into the crowded club. He searched for someone who would replace the cold touches from Namjoon. He didn’t need to look long as a tall male reached for him.

 

Later on he knew his name was Seokjin and he was soft. He didn’t break him, he didn’t bruise his hips. Seokjin held him close, whispering sweet nothings in his ear as he drove Yoongi to the edge and back again. Seokjin never tried to break Yoongi, not that night, not the next one or all the other night from then.  Seokjin was warm and sweet. He was perfect. And Yoongi couldn’t care less about Namjoon.