Crushed

Shatterproof Taeyeon

Narrator's POV

"Taeyeon-ah?" Mr. Kim calls Taeyeon as he drives. "Yes, Daddy?" "Once we get to Seoul, there will be a surprise for you." After hearing that, Taeyeon was shocked and have her eyes widened. "Really?! What is it?" Mrs. Kim interrupts "A big house." "Why did you tell her??" "At least she doesn't know how big it was." And they laughed together...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

While Mr. Kim was driving in the middle of the road, he felt something uneasy. "Honey, why does it looks like you forgot to pump the tires?" Mrs. Kim said. "I didn't, I feel something uneasy." They just shrugged the feeling. "Honey, you're driving too fast. You might wake up Taeyeon, she's sleeping" Mrs. Kim warned her husband. "Oh really? Sorry then, I'll slow up." But the brakes doesn't work. "The brakes doesn't work." "What??!!" Mrs. Kim yelled that caused Taeyeon to wake up. "What's happening?" Taeyeon asked, just waking up. "I-I don't know. I'm sorry, Taeyeon." Mr. Kim's eyes are teary as he held Taeyeon's cheek to caress it. "Daddy, what are you saying?" Mr. Kim then kissed his wife's forehead. A light flashes out of know where. It hit Mr. Kim's eyes that caused him to close it. That light turned out to be the front lights of a long truck. "Daddy! TRUCK!!!" Taeyeon shouted as her father starts to tear up. "Be brave, Taeyeon." Taeyeon starts crying. Mr. & Mrs. Kim already know that Taeyeon will survive. They just doesn't want her to be worried. At a blink of an eye, there they are. The Kim family's car crashed at the side of the long truck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's POV

I opened my eyes and saw a lot of blood, my parents' blood. I started examining the crushed car. I blamed myself. 'Why can't I just die like them? Why do I have to stay alive?! Why do I have this bulletproof ability in the first place??!?! I can just die with them...' I thought. Then I saw a group of people outside the car window. A group of boys approaches the car and helped us to get out from it. They broke the windows just to get us our of here. Once I got out, my sight slowly becomes blurry. All I can see is, I don't even have a single cut on my body. All it has is blood, my parents' blood to be exact. Then when I looked up, I saw a girl in front of the crowd, shocked. Maybe she saw me with nothing serious on my body after what happened. My eyelids are becoming heavy, I passed out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's POV

"Where am I?" Once I opened my eyes, I saw a light in front of me. I tried to catch it or maybe it's my time already...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, Taeyeon don't say that😭 Anyway, please enjoy this chapter and tell me what do you think will happen next. Comment down below your ideas, suggestions, and corrections. Thank you and ENJOY!!!