My Childhood

Shatterproof Taeyeon

Narrator's POV

"Mommy, I don't feel like going to school today." her mom rushes to her room immediately. "Why Taeyeon honey? Are you sick?? You look pale." her mother asked her worriedly. "Baekhyun is always stealing my food. He's always bullying me." Taeyeon was about to cry when she said those. Her school days became worst when Byun Baekhyun came, the bully of her life. "Be brave, Taeyeon. You can't be like that for the rest of your life. Remember, you're bulletproof right? (A/N: Bulletproof is their term for Taeyeon's ability)" The blonde giggled at her mother's remark. "You're right, Mommy. I will face him." mrs. KIm smiled back. "Okay, fix yourself now or you will be late." "Okay." Then, Taeyeon pecks her mother's cheeks and stood up from her bed to get ready.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

At School, Taeyeon's POV

"Bye, Mommy!!" My mother then waved back at me. I need to be brave, nothing will happen to me anyway. "Good Morning, Teacher. I'm sorry, I'm late." I then stepped inside my class and bowed. I waited for my teacher's answer. "It's ok, Taeyeon. Proceed to your seat now." I bowed again and thanked her. Then I went straight to my seat.

Lunch Time, Narrator's POV

"Where's my shortie Taeyeon? I need her food now." Baekhyun, trying to find Taeyeon in their classroom. "She's too short, I can't find her. Hahaha!!!" He laughed, as well his bully buddies. "There she is!!" Chanyeol, pointing at Taeyeon. They approached Taeyeon. "Hi, Taeyeon-ah~" Baekhyun said with flirting tone, trying to catch Taeyeon's attention. Then, Taeyeon looked up to him. "What do you want?" She said with monotone voice. "Have your food, of course. What else?" Taeyeon fights back and stoods up to her seat. "Well, you can't starting today." "Awww, why so brave Taeyeon-ah??" 'Yuck!! Aegyo doesn't suit him. Ewww.' Taeyeon said in her thoughts. Baekhyun took Taeyeon's lunch box and they both struggles with it. "Give it back!!" "No!!" The lunch box slipped out of their hands and the food inside scatters everywhere. Taeyeon runs to her teacher and tells everything. Baekhyun ends up being scolded by their teacher.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

Taeyeon now have graduated elementary and junior high school. 2 more school years and she will graduate high school. She is now 17 years-old. "Taeyeon-ah, are you done packing your things?" Her father asked her. They have planned on having a short vacation at Seoul before Taeyeon studies senior high school. "Yes, Daddy" Taeyeon answered back. They went to their car and, "Nothing is forgotten?" Mr. Kim asks. "Nothing!" Taeyeon and her mother said in unison.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to stop there. So how was it? Please tell me your suggestions and if I have any wrong grammars or spellings. Enjoy the story and this chapter!!