Chapter 1: Choi Youngjae

Our Love

Youngjae sat on the floor, his face down the toilet seat as he began purging out everything he ate the night before. Next to him, Jaebum was lightly patting on the boys back, unable to do anything but stare.

"Jae...bum- hyu..ng. Don't.. look at me...", he silently muttered, taking in deep breathes and trying to stop himself from crying. He hated feeling vulnerable like that. He hated how whenever Jaebum was there, he felt so... exposed.h

"How can you tell me not to look when you're there vomiting everything out?" 

Youngjae looked at Jaebum, raising his head from his downward position. His tears started staining his cheeks and he began crying harder and harder.

"Why am I like this?" He cried out, internally pleaing for him to stop. "Why can't I be normal for once?"

Was that so hard to ask? To be a normal teenager?

Jaebum lightly touched Youngjaes head and brought the boy closer to his chest, feeling the tears staining his shirt. He felt like a failure, unable to protect Youngjae.

But who could blame him? How could you protect someone when their biggest fear is themself?

----------------------

Jaebum stared at the younger boy who finally fell asleep, wondering whether leaving him was the right decision or not.

Of course it's not. But you know that you're going to leave him regardless.

Jaebum silently opened the main door and walked out towards the street, shutting it in the process. He stared at the empty street, looking around and wondering where did it start and where does it end.

He took a quick glance at his phone, staring at the familiar caller id. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but he knew of no other method to destress.

Walking towards the familiar path, he realized how much he hated himself as the tears silently flowed down his cheek. But he kept walking down that path regardless.

----------------

SORRY IF EVERYTHING IS QUITE CONFUSING FOR NOW AND IF THE CHAPTER IS TOO SHORT. SINCE IM USING MY PHONE, IT'LL PROBABLY TAKE AWHILE UNTIL CHAPTERS BECOME OF DECENT LENGTH.